Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra Shekar B MYour feedback matters!
My friend he is 23 years old male has bleeding in his nose nearly 4 times in this past 6 months can I now is it a serious problem or not please guide?
I am Asking for mom. She has throat infection since three months. She is taking medicine as doctors prescribe her. But there is no relief.
I'm having breathing problems since the last 2 weeks but I don't have asthma or anything and even my nose is blocked what is this a symptom of and what can I do to avoid it?
I started having symptoms a year ago. My vision went blurry, my ears started ringing & I got so dizzy. I have pressure in my ears like they are full and they both ring constantly. I am 27 years old male, I most definitely can't see straight, as my vision is just not right. Its making everything looks like blurry and foggy. I feel light headache, vertigo and inability to concentrate. I have Tmj also. Can tmj cause tinnitus?
While sleeping in the night my nose got freezing by that snoring too much. Can you give some suggestions?
I have trouble breathing during the night. Ent doctor says that my right nostril is blocked and requires surgery. He says because of this my bp is high 160/120 when I wake up in the morning. Bp should be normal when a person wakes up. Is this true? I snore very loudly and sometimes have trouble getting deep sleep. I have been prescribed starpress 25 and stalopam mini plus to be take daily before sleep. Is this ok? any side effets of these?
When I am small I am Able to hear properly. Due to mumps I started to loose my hearing. Post that I had few hearing tests and confirmed that I lost hearing of 80% of my right ear. Could you please let me know the possible solution to into normal state. Email: g. Paralokesh32@gmail. Com.
My younger brother 17, has been diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome, with recorded long sinus pause of 2.46 secs in december and 5.9secs in february, prior to these pauses he had recurrent syncopes. But during the recording of these pauses he did not suffer from any syncope, he has not had any syncope from january 2017. Our cardio told us that he requires a pacemaker (DDDR) to act as a safety mechanism if any further syncopes occur. We (family) and he is totally unwilling of the procedure. Is it totally necessary? Or will he die without the pacemaker?
I have pilonidal sinus, it is inflamed but not draining, but the area feels a lot of pain near the sacrum area and lower back pain. Please guide me further.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.