Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra SekharYour feedback matters!
This is the 5th month from the day I had intercourse with a escort. From last 1 week I am having the continuous burning sensation on tip of my penis and sometime pain spread to testicles. 1 week before the pain was acute but now it does not hurt much. Sometime I find little pain while urinating and sometime for days I feel ok. I do not have any discharge coming. No pus, no yellow or green fluid. Sometime I feel like something is coming from my penis but nothing comes. I do not have any symptoms like rashes or blisters. This thing happened when I had a much alcoholic consumption 1 week ago and the next morning I woke up with this feeling. Now the pain spread into my back. I have a joint pain issue from last two years but for the last week it got increased little bit. I thought it was UTI but I was do not have any symptoms like peeing again and again and continuous burning sensation. I got little etching but my skin seems to be clean. I also had a anxiety as soon I finished the intercourse. because I had a doubt that she had a STD. I started taking PEP withing 60 hours. The after 1 month back I tested for PCR DNA . which came out negative. I did a protected intercourse but I still doubt that I used it properly as it was my first time I had a intercourse irritated about the burning sensation in the tip of my penis. Pain is normal and bearable but sensation continues. I took advice of Urologist. There was no UTI infection . He said be to go for STD test again and gave some medicines for relief but conditions are same. Very scared! seems to be like a dark future! I waiting for my complete std check report. I am anxious about HIV. Depressed. Please advice
I am suffering a urine problem I am going every 15 min to toilet and pain in stomach what the problem?
I am a patient of BHP and same is under control by taking tab afdura daily once in night since 2 months. Can tab afdura of above dose be taken as maintenance dose or to shift to other med. E in.
My father's age is 85. His prostate has been enlarged in such a way that his urine is not coming out normally through penis. When catheter is placed then urine is coming out. After investigation of urine It was found blood in urine. In the situation what would you suggest-prostate surgery or something else. Please reply urgently.
My wife is 31years old. And having a 7.5 mm kidney stone. This was found on 27.02. 2016. She has taking the medicine Neeri Tablet. And she is drinking lots of water as doctor advised. Please tell me is there any option in Homeopathy to remove the stone without operations.
I am 3rd week pregnancy. I am going to urine 10to 12 times a day. Is it good or bad. N which side I should sleep. What should I take for healthy baby.
When I thinking negative my hidrosil automatically drop white color like water and then my urine bad smell.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.