Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra SekharYour feedback matters!
I have stone in kidney what is way to get relief what is the best treatment where I have to find my doctor.
I am 26 yrs/47 kg/m. 1 years ago I suffered from b/l mild hydronephrosis, 4 mm stone and cystitis, which was cured. But then onwards I am suffering from recurring urine infection, every time using an antibiotics course, till now used for 12 times, occuing infection after masturbation now my serum creatinine raised from 0.7 mg to 1.2 mg, now its 1.3 mg, having flank to groin pain, burning sensation due to infection in urine (pus cells: 10hpf, color: S.Hazy, protein:trace). Ct scan plain is normal, Kindly tell me is there any problem, what solution for my problem .
Hello, I am Sandeep Behura. I have done DM from BHU. I am a consultant Nephrologists in Delhi and I am practising in Noida also. Today I am going to talk about Acute Renal Failure which is a common problem.
Acute Renal Failure is characterized by the failure of the normal function of a kidney which occurs over a short period of time. Medically speaking, there is an accumulation of Nitrogen as a waste product in the body with fatuation of electrolyte imbalance associated with retention of fluid in the body which occurs over the period of hours to days.
The aetiology of Acute Renal Failure is varied. However, it is classified into 3;
- Prerenal ARF, which constitutes majority 55% of the cases.
- Entrance adrenal ARF, which contributes to about 45% adrenal failure.
- And 5% of the causes are Postrenal ARF
Coming to the Prerenal ARF, most of the causes are following;
- Massive dead loss, like following traffic accidents or a major surgery.
- Following fluid loss like following diarrhoea, vomiting, patients having diabetes, patients with the cardiac problem may have Acute Renal Failure.
Intense Renal ARF is 2 types. These can be ischemic in nature or toxic in nature.
Sir I have 2 stones in junction left side of 8 mm & 5 mm. Due to these stones my urine comes with very slow speed. Pls suggest ayurvedic and homeopathy medicine.
Sir/madem I am 32 year old male have kidny stone from last one year but there is no pain, but last night on words a small pain at left kidny, so please give me sagestion and medicine to reduce my stones, thank you.
Hello doctor My urine is in yellow colour from the past three days Does it indicates any saviour disease What can I do for that.
One of my friend having a problem in his private part ,during a day of some time a tiny drop of liquid come out of his penis is there is something wrong .Please guide the natural remedy for the same for my friend
I was suffering from urine infection a month back. Alkasol and norflox400 helped me. But again the same problem is reoccuring. Urge to pass urine and burning sensation. Please help me to get through this permanently.
I have a urinal problem most of the time when i am not drink water I face major pain in my urine. What should i do?
I am having problem during latrine in my anus. It's paining badly. Please help me to get rid of this problem. I am having problem from last two month.
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.