Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra Sekhar MurthyYour feedback matters!
I want to ask about my stomach problem its paining in lest lower region only I have stone in kidney and they are now removed by indian homopathapic medacine but leaving behind pain what to do.
Dear Doctors, I wish to know what does it mean if in the Urine Test Epilethial Cells are'NIL' Thanks.
My mother (f63) feels weakness / giddiness after wakeup from bed and legs are got bulged. Kindly suggest all the test such as lft/kidney/cbp/fbs etc had been completed but no cure.
I have a 4.4 mm kidney stone in right side. Having a little pain on back side time to time. Also pain on right side of abdomen, west and leg. I have another problem of acidity, fatty lever observed in sonography. Request to suggest me to dissolve this stone and how to reduce fat on lever. Urine flow and color is normal. Drinking more than 4 liter water in a day.
Sir im 27 years old and sometimes after urine pass severe pain inside my penis. Daily I drunk 5 litr more water. Because of this pain I cant do sex with my wife. What is the reason behind this pain? Pls help me doctor.
My urinary hole is not situated on a right place. It is on the downward side of my penis. But till now I did not find any problem. So I am afraid that it will occur some problems on the future. please help me.
I have undergone surgery surgery for prostrate 10 yr ago. When can I start normal life and exercises.Please tell.
I have a little infection in my right side kidney, I feel a little in right side abdomen and lower back pain what should I do. While I have used neeri tablets for a couple of day. Please help me out to get well soon.
My brothers daughter is 6 year old but still she does toilet in night while she is asleep is it normal or any medication has to be done and one more thing she does not take food properly her weight 15 kg please help.
Hi Doctor, I am having lots of hesitation to visit a hospital in regards to my issue. I am having a pain near the anus/rectum portion. I could find a bulge in that area and it is paining always. No bleeding. Kindly tell me what is the problem and proper medication. Note: I am a marketing person and travel frequently. So, always I have the fear that what will I do if I need to go to toilet while travelling. So, I use the toilets at least 3 times a day. This might be a reason for the problem I guess. Regards
I am 25 years old. I am suffering from burning sensation while urinating. Is it okay to have unprotected sex while having uti.
Am having urine infection frequently evn though am not using public toilets, this infection reduce whn I use tab thn again ill get infctn, n am getting spots on my legs because of infection, my leg swells too much n fvr also, n those marks by spots will not leave easily, no dermatologist gave me a better medicine, how to get rid of dat spots n marks.
Hii I am 22 years old girls. I discharge urine alot if I drink 1 glass of water I go to toilet 2 to 3 times please help me what to do. Doc says water is good for skin bt how I drink water if I discharge so much. I have another problem also of my stomach. I am 51 Kg and my stomach comes out. It look bad for my body. My body are thin and I have fat on my stomach please suggest me so that I overcome that problem. And one more thing I wanted to ask is dat rice Give fat for stomach?
I have fissure. Do I have to undergo surgery? Is it painful? Wats d time period required for healing post surgery?
I seem to urinate frequently, which I've done many times, but to no avail treatment implies neither diabetes nor anything else.
I drink 6-7 litre water per day and I am doing gym and I pass a lot of urine is it good for belly fat loss and is it okay to drink this much. And I don't sweat during gym is it because I drink aloe water and pass urine?
I am 47 year old and suffering from itching at my anus from last few days , I have feeling that there is swelling at my anus and skin is stretched . Am I suffering from fissures at Anus? Please suggest possible treatment.
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal replacement treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.