Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra PrabhaYour feedback matters!
I am getting my inner check wounded when I close my mouth its skin comes under my teeth What should I do?
I got there problem. When I brush my there without toothbrush. I got bleeding in my there. Pleasehelp.
Bristle variety. You will be able to select a toothbrush with soft, medium, or hard nylon bristles. For the vast majority of people, a soft-bristled toothbrush will be the most comfortable and safest choice. Depending on how vigorously you brush your teeth and the strength of your teeth, medium- and hard-bristled brushes could actually damage the gums, root surface, and protective tooth enamel.
I'm a 20 years old guy and facing tooth problems I'm having pain in my left back lower tooth. Sometimes it is there sometimes its in another tooth And even I brush the gums are hurting What is the problem?
Dear sir, I am 47 year old male. My two teeth have cavities. Also gap between these teeth. Please advice.
I am 21 years old girl I am having mouth ulcer. It occurs very often means 2-3 times in a month. It is very painful n burning. N it remains for more Dan a week every time. please suggest me the way to cure this and the reason why dese occurs?
Hi, I am 30 years old. I have some problem in my teeth. It is going short day by day or means it takes small size day by day. Please reply.
A problem with my teeth.. I can sense with my tongue its is broken. A small gap between gum and teeth no cavity at present what to do.
Removal of teeth is gradually not the first option for a lot of dental issues. However, a large number of dental infections and other causes end in extraction. The front teeth, because of their visibility, are more likely to be replaced. The back teeth often go un-replaced, though they play a higher role in terms of food digestion and function. In many patients, reasons for impaired bite and crooked tooth are traced back to failure to replace a removed tooth. (Learn more to maintain healthy teeth)
Let us look at the some of the issues as a result of not replacing a missing tooth:
- Reduced chewing/digestive efficiency: The back teeth play a significant role in chewing the food and contributing to the initial stage of digestion. The salivary enzymes play a significant role in digestion when the food is chewed and removal of back teeth tends to make people swallow food faster than if good amount of chewing were to happen. Studies show that loss of each posterior tooth (molars especially) reduces tooth efficiency by 10%.
- Malocclusion: A malocclusion happens due to the empty space created, into which 3 teeth are trying to move. The tooth before and after the empty space tend to slowly tilt towards the empty space in between. Also, the opposing upper or lower tooth supra erupts into this space. Each tooth plays a critical role in maintaining the adjacent and opposing tooth in place, which is lost when a tooth is not replaced after removal.
- Bone loss: The tooth also is essential for maintaining healthy bone, and if not replaced, it can lead to accelerated loss of alveolar bone. Good bone support is very essential for construction of dentures, especially in old age, when complete dentures which are almost always removable need to be done. This is true especially in the lower teeth, where denture retention is a big challenge.
- Extra pressure on other teeth: Not replacing a tooth puts additional pressure on the remaining teeth, leading to accelerated bone loss and wearing off of the enamel.
- Esthetics: There will be a sinking in of the face when back teeth are not replaced, leading to a puckering.
So, the next time, tooth loss is inevitable, ensure you plan how to replace it in the earliest possible time period. The more it is delayed, the more difficult it is to replace it and the more expensive it will turn out for the patient. Fixed dentures or removable dentures can be the options, depending on age, food habits, finances, etc. Implants also could be another option, which is the new-age solution for replacing teeth. A detailed discussion with your dentist, ahead of removal will help you plan better. (know more for Nutrition and Dental Health)
I'm 16 year old male, I'm having mouth ulcers since last year And I haven't increased a kilogram more since a few months, monster how much I eat. Please help me.
my son is 9 yrs old he has no cavities, bt he gt the teeth nt in proper order, do i nd to get the brasis for him. or it will b adjusted automatically, i m worried
Dental pain is the worst pain encountered by us among all other pains.
So let us have a look at different remedies and solutions to dental pain.
A. Neemba a herb easily available best for soothing pain.
B. Haridra another herb to apply and gargle for tooth pain.
C. Baool is good for any tooth pain or decay.
D. Marich or black pepper is good for dental pain in ayurveda.
E. Asoka tree bark skin in warm water and gargle is good to relieve pain.
F. Kanchanara guggul 2 pills twice daily relieves inflammation swelling due to dental pain and infection.
A. Merc sol is a medicine for dental pain in homeopathic
B. Coffea is a homeopathic medicine for dental pain and hot food sensitivity.
C. Sepia is a medicine for sweet food pain in teeth.
D. Kreosote for dental pain gum inflammation gum bleeding and radiating pains to ear and head.
E. Mezereum medicine in homeopathy for carious tooth.
3. House hold things to relieve pain.
A. Hing ????
4. Treatment through dental clinics are also there which includes elaborate description.
A. X rays like iopa cbct opg ct scan etc
B. Rct root canal treatment.
C. Scaling and root planing.
E. Muscle relaxants and painkillers along with proper treatment procedure.
I. Splinting and prosthesis like bridge crown or composite.