Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandra Mouli
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra MouliYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year ol I have migraine problem tell me the precautions for this and what is the reason behind that.
I am 45 years old and suffering from Parkinson disease since last 2 years. I have taken treatment from neurologist doctor but no relief. Please guide me.
"With advent of gadgets and night life, many have become sleep deprived off late. There is also a fallacy you need to sleep early and wake up early, whcih is medically untrue. The duration of sleep is of paramount importance for a healthy life. An average of 8 hours of sleep prevents stress, obesity, cardiac illness, immune related disorders, and many more. Minimum one needs 6 hours of sleep, maximum 10 hours. The benefits of dieting, workouts are all negated in the absence of adequate sleep leading to higher morbidity and mortality. Sleep well and be healthy." - Dr. Jagadeesan. (Psychiatrist)
It's been 3 days, When I lay down for sleeping my head hurts. I did a brain Mri 3 months ago, and it was normal. Do I need another brain mri?
When I gone for journey if it near I go somewhere also, always I had migraine problem, so much pain in my head point.
I am a epilepsy patient since 2000 and taking eptoin100 mg two tab. Every night from last 4 years. Is any side effect of this medicine.
I have epilepsy problem for last 13 years I have done ct scan nd mri but reports r normal so what I do.
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
While a headache may last at best a day, migraines may last longer, sometimes even up to 3 days.
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraines to appear
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where the migraine is on the right side of the head.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.