Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra MouliYour feedback matters!
I masturbate daily. Once in a day. Is it bad for health? Also I am having hair fall. Is this linked with masturbation. Also will this create problem afterwards when I will be needing a baby. Also daily masturbation has some side effects in our health?
my mom knee her knee is so high pain since last 5 years and doctor says my mom knee is may be liquid is low and gap in knee and my mom 55 years old so kindly suggest me What should I do.
I have black spot and pimples on my face. I used a cream preferred by the doctor but this cream increases the pimples. What should I do?
I'm 66 years old. In 1986 I met with an accident, jumping down from 4' upper side from motorcycle while crossing unnoticed many speed breakers.& I got multiple fracture with one head crack along with blood comes out from left ear & remain 2 days unconscious. After recovery since I' suffering from tinnitus in left ear & hard of hearing alongwith not understanding the conversations of meetings. What to do?
Due to hematoma some flesh portion removed from my right leg above the toe 70 days ago now flesh have gron upto skin levelwhether skin will grow and cover the flesh or I have to go for plastic surgery.
I have savior cold and headache due to getting wet in the rain its been three days I could use some suggestions.
Madam, my wife is pregnant about 1month ,resently she was got ultrasound & result of foetal(baby) is ok,but have cervical fibroid (23M×23M) & ovarien cyst(22M×21 M).so we are so afraid of foetal growth,kindly suggest us what will be problem day after day during pregnancy period & how can it will be short out.
I have got some rashes near elbow and knees. Same thing happened last year in the beginning of monsoon itself. It lasted for approx 1 month that time every night. I am worried. My doctors said its an allergy. And only you can find it. But its nearly impossible for me. cause I haven't done of ate something different during last few days. Please help.
Gud Evng Doctor, I got married 2 years ago. My age 25 and my wife age is 20, but we dint didn't have children yet. I checked my Semen test also, report is Normal. Buy we need children. Pls let me know is there any option. & Pls tell me when we meet each other from period date. Doubt: someone told me that, on period day we can meet each other. Is it correct or not?
I have eye some problems. I feel problems when I read or see nearly books and objects. What should I do.
I am a 20 yr old male, Since long I am getting frequent headaches. Nasal tract disturbances and lymph swelling under jaws.Somewhat like cold. Sometimes it may develop as throat pain / fever I want to prevent it.
I am suffering from persistent cough. Whenever I eat a chilled or sour thing it turns into so called 'khansi' How can I get rid of all the cough formed in the throat.
I am having balanitis always so I am planning to go for a circumcision. Also my frenulum gets cut often while having intercourse and my foreskin is difficult to retract when penis is erect. After intercourse kind of bruised feeling always. I want to know what kind of circumcision cut is good, high and tight or low and tight, in terms of pleasure for both my partner and me.
I am a female 39 years old. I have severe black pigmentation on hands and legs. I tried all creams but nothing helped. Can you suggest me something useful? I don't want to use topical steroids?
I am facing hair fall. Please suggest me how to stop or reduce the hair fall. I would appreciate for the quick response. Thank you.
I am male whose age is 43, my hemoglobin in 12.7 (not bad) but my iron serum is very low only 31. What should I do so that iron gets absorb properly.
Actually I have suffering from obesity for a long period of time. So please give the suggestion to overcome this problem.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.