Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra Mohan GYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old boy. Some times I use to get stomach ache and that too not frequently. At the same time I start vomiting also and it makes me feel very weak.
I am suffering from fever for last one week and I am unable to go anywhere so please give me a healthy diet which can be used in disease.
I am having severe pain in my penis balls for 2 days and it gets automatically cured after that but it is getting repeated is that a problem?
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
Here are some ways in which you can avoid gastric problems:
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. The vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, onions, garlic and broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruit which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be had half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking fast allows a lot of air to go in the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many vegetable and fruit.
- Do not fill air in the stomach. Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw, smoking causes the air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as Sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Colon cancer: If the pain lasts too long then getting a screening done is a good idea to rule out if one is suffering from colon cancer or not.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally then it is alright but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.