Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChandraYour feedback matters!
How to eat garlic to increase sexual power is it beneficial in sexual weakness and can we eat pumpkin seed raw.
My father recently tested sugar and it is 290 in fasting. We consulted a doctor today and he advised to take insulin with power 20 morning and 16 night. My parents are very worried and I have never seen my father so weak before. I am trying hard to make the situation light by smiling and sharing many website notes where it is mentioned that it is curable and nothing to worry. They feel a bit relieved but still something is killing them inside. I am keeping myself strong by saying positive things to them but the truth is I am scared inside. Please suggest me what is the best possible treatment for this disease so that I can see my papa jumping and smiling. I know he is very strong but I also know that he is very worried. Can this be curable? I love them a lot please give me some power so that I can make them much strong and my father can get out of this disease completely.
Mera sar dard kafi din se ho raha hai. Or eye kafi tired feel ho rahi hai. Kya kro suggest me. Please.
If I do Daily masturbation is good or bad. And is these the reason of pimples on my face or not masturbate is the reason of pimples.
Sir I was fit in intimation before one month. But now I have erection dysfunction problem. Please consult me what to do.
I'm a diabetic ,my diabetis is in control,sugar level PP-143,fasting-104.But since 6 months my neck,soldier region and two hands are paining. Even i couldn't sleep at night Please Tell me the reason and remedy ?
Doctor! Does masturbation causes hair fall? Could you please tell me the healthy masturbation (how many times in a week),
Before 4 weeks, I saw lot of blood in my semen, there is no fever, no weight loose, no any other problem, but from last one n half year I felt burning sensation before or after urine, I'm 42 years old male. What problem it can be, what kind of medical expert can help me, please help me. Thanks.
I am 24 year old male. I done my seemen anylasis show 10-15 pus cell. Culture show staphylococcus aureus type of bacteria, doctor give me doxycycline 100mg twice empty stomach for 1 months. Which type of bacteria is this. Is this a normal bacteria. Is this 1 months course is ok. Culture show senstive to doxy _1. I live in rural area there is no good lab. This problem is on last 5 months. But no bacteria is found in sperm culture. When I collect the sample in home and go to lab the time limit is 1 hour. So there is no growth in culture. Then I go to city lab srl. The collect the the sample in his lab and immediately send to lab. Then the growth of bacteria is declare. Staphylococcus aureus.
I am 21 year old boy want to know that how many dry fruit I should eat daily to live a healthy and powerful life.
I am having a sore throat with significant pain. No cold or phlegm though, only dry cough (for last 1.5 days). What is my illness and what can I do to improve my situation.
When I do one time sex with my partner . Second time I have no power in my body and my partner want second time . I feel so bad.
I have weight problem I suffer from fever try to understand my problem what should ido please give me suggestion Please.
When I am doing intercourse with my wife, when both start my brain feel That I didn't complete this, and then the sperm has release, what can I do?
I have pain in my eyes, my eyes become red, pain in head and I can not see from long distance properly. Then what should I do?
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.