Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Chandana DeekshithYour feedback matters!
I want to know if all painkillers are good for health or no? How to know if we are in depression? And what is the fastest way to reduce tummy fat.
I m 23 yrs old and I have mouth problem I cant chewing hot and spicy food. And I used to chewing tobacco or gutkha so please advice me.
I am a contractor and my issue issue is from last 25 days I had loose 5 kg weight and having fever and cold pls help me out.
I am pure vegetarian from traditional rajasthani family. I want to increase my weight and become muscular. So I joined gym from age 16 and do hard workout till 2 years. But no improvement in body. What should I do or for my diet?
I smoke cigarettes! Well at the same time, I do my daily exercise! Does this somewhere reduce my chances getting infected by cancer?
Hi I am suffering from back pain from the past 5 days and I even consulted cupping doctors and done cupping treatment but still the pain persists, also I took pain killers like nice, paracetamol as pain is temporary reduced. Please check and do the needful.
I am 27 years female, since 3 days I am having little pain in stomach and I am feel urinating often during day. Worried as to what would be the problem.
I am 18 year old and I have done my rct treatment and capping has been done so what should I do not eat?
Dear Dr. When I pospne going to washroom after that my sides are paining. I.e.chest n stomach side. What to do please tell. Cause n prevention.
I have been feeling sensation of something moving into my mid back since few days. I have been taking vit e 400 mg right after workout and many multivitamin supplements. I have clear urine when I drink aloe of water. I use to workout my back. I did not workout for many weeks and I think the back muscles are going off What could be your advice. Please help.
Hi my age is 32 and my weight is 45 kg. Muje bhuk nhi lagti aur man bhi nhi karta kuch kahane ka .every time fill like vomiting feel weakness also and too much of pain in my body.
While you are in bed with your partner, the worst thing you can do is turn them off by doing things which aren’t required. The bedroom blunders can keep your partner from attaining orgasms or having a healthy sexual experience. Here are few mistakes to avoid in bed:
- Do not forget to kiss: You might not be doing this on purpose, but not kissing your partner while trying to maintain a certain position can lead dip in the arousal levels. Thus, you should make an effort to kiss your partner during the intercourse as it adds to the experience greatly.
- Don’t fake it: Research says that over 50% women fake orgasms during sexual intercourse. This isn’t blasphemy but isn’t a great idea either because your partner will believe that he is doing all the right things. Thus, the scope of improvement in your sex routine will be restricted. Instead, be honest with your partner and tell him what you really need in bed.
- Silence isn’t golden during sex: It isn’t necessary to moan and scream during sex but refrain from being silent. Talk dirty to your partner and whisper naughty things into his ear during sex to turn the two of you on. If you remain quiet, the whole process will feel unnerving and unrewarding. Remember, positive reinforcement counts.
- It is a sin expecting sex to be like porn: Expecting your intercourse to be like a porn movie is a completely unrealistic demand. You cannot expect your partner to change positions at a 0.01 second notice and copy every position you’ve seen in porn. The porn stars are trained people who know their profession. Instead, you should develop your own thing which takes your comfort and arousal levels into consideration.
- Ignoring certain parts: Other than the stimulation points such as the C-spot and the penis, both the partners should also focus on arousing different pleasure points. Try licking the thighs, kissing the neck and stroking the sack for a heightened stimulation. Ignoring these parts will only result your partner in being partially stimulated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.