Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. ChandanaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 30 yr old, male, I have wrist pain from last two weeks, right hand, it doesn't pain during normal working, but when I rotate my wrist it pains. I daily drive bike approx 45-48 km for work. Request your advise to get rid of this.
I am facing severe pain in my legs and is it any sign of arthritis. I face problems walking and the gap between my legs is minimum causing anal portion to rise up from central portion between legs. When I wake up I feel swollen pain in legs in morning.
Iam 42yrs old female, suffering from knees pain, iam taking home medicine, but no affect, and if cough comes urine will discharge it is very discomfort for me, is there any remedy.
Hi, I'm asking about my friend. He was dancer. He met with small accident when he was practicing gymnastics.(before 5 yrs) it didn't hurt that much. But after 2 years he was unable to practice dance & all. & He left dance. But now a days it's hurting so much. Not only hands entire left hand portion. He feels like blood clot in head as well as shoulder. Now it's quite difficult to daily routine also. Whom should we contact for this. Please suggest for us. Is it ortho problem or neuro .We scared everyday he feels like he s dinesh. Hope for good suggestion. Ty.
I'm 29 years old. Male, I have back pain for 2 years. When I have constipation the pain will be increased. What should I do? and please give me an advice to constipation.
I am suffering from since seven days with my backbone pain and my knees also please tell me what should I do for this and please give me a solution of this problem?
I lifted heavy weight on February and it's been 7 months since I got lower back pain ,I don't have shooting pain in my legs, is it symptom of herniated disc?
I am facing stiff back problem below neck. Can not move my head sometimes. Is it due to wrong posture while sleep.
Sir my skin is too sensitive, its react to heat very fast with redness and irritation. I am currently using neem face wash and glycerine. I have been to dermatologist twice like a year way back. They prescribed me moisturizer and face cream. I used it for some month and discontinued after then. Is there any tips can you give me to make it under control? I am having hard times while attending my class from morning to evening.
Hello Doctor I am 28 year old man I have back pain and dandruff problem last 1 month what should I do please tell me.
I am suffering from neck pain only neck pain I took x ray but it shows normal but still pain is there what is the reason.
I am 19 I have basic meal all three time but I am doing work out my knees joint badly ,give some suggestions.
Hello sir good morning my self anji I have back pain and headache pain can you please say wht can I do?
My elder brother is 72 years old. He is a diabetic. Angio graphy and angio plasty has done and a stunt is inserted 3 years back. He is suffering from burn on back always since last 3 years. Doctors say it is not a deases but he always complain in back. Please advice.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain:
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.