Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandan JunejaYour feedback matters!
Sir from last few months I got some white circles behind my both eyes. It is like small white funsi andd these are around my eyes. Please tell me any medicine or tube. So that these white funsi can be gone. These are very small white funsi and a lot are grown behind my both eyes.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scar removal Cream for 4 months but didn't see any change what should I do?
My aunt had an spinal injury before 18 month and she is on bed, treatment is going on regular by the consultation of neuro-surgeon. But in summer she is suffering with itching problem on affected area. We are using air bedding for her, but itching problem increase day by day as summer season increases. Please suggest what should we do?
Lost a lot of weight around 19-21 kgs. Post weight loss thighs have become saggy & breasts deflated. Gained 5 kgs back in last 3 months again to help with excess skin. I need to fix this without surgery. Am 23 years old. Will weight training and gaining weight cure this? I am healthy. Weight gain can reverse this problem? Please help. I can not go forward for marriage because of this problem. Please provide some help. Thankyou.
I'm 24 year old and suffering from depression, I'm always scared with darkness, also scared to go to the toilet due to smell how can I get out of it.
Hi doctor Am getting married soon. Can you suggest the how can I get glowing face and skin. Can you suggest the best night creams, day creams pills.
I am having dark circles under my eyes please provide some suggestions so that it will help me to overcome this problem.
I am losing fairness on my face I was facing problems I getting pimples on face to avoid the pimples what should I do.
I would do anything to get rid of my oily skin. I heard that accutane is a good solution to this problem. Is this true? What are its side effects? And are sebaceous filaments curable?
I am having dark patches on face and below eyes. Is this because of not sleeping? Or because of sleeping late? Should I use cucumber? Or use fairness cream?
Hi I have skin problem Plus 1 month back I am getting Pita problem also pls suggest me good medicine. Thanks
Recently I met with an accident. Forehead and cheek and nose was injured. I took medicines also but I need to get recover fast please need suggestion. And how it will go marks on my face.
Hi Doctor. Earlier my skin was in uppermedium complexion but now I switch over my staying at erode. And my complexion has turned to black like dark Wheaties brown and my skin turned something like to be prickly heats burn when I got too much of sweat. I am using the soap is lux in ocean green color creamy white soap. Really I am in frustration mode because of my changed complexion. I have to change my complexion and have to get the fair skin how can I change my skin. What soap actually I have to use. please suggest some treatments and ways to get rid of my skin problems. Really I wanna a perfect skin and my age is about 21 only. And my hand sleeves are totally in black color. My neck, my intimate areas and face are in black color but my screed areas are in little fair in color which is fair than my face.
How to protect your skin in summer season and make softer please give me a proper solution and protect dark circles.
Two hairless spots occurred within a span of two weeks. This all started after I clean shaved my head.
The skin is one of the most delicate, yet at times, the most ignored part of the body. Human skin consists of three layers, namely, Epidermis, Dermis and Hypodermis:
Epidermis is the outermost layer of the body and provides protection to the skin. The amount of Melanin in the epidermis is responsible for the variation of skin colour.
The second layer, Dermis protects the body from stress and strains and also nourishes the epidermis.
The deepest layer, Hypodermis also known as subcutaneous tissue, conserves energy. It is made up of cells with the purpose of storing fat, to be utilized by the body.
A person's skin keeps on changing throughout the human life. It becomes thinner with the age, because of the ever changing hormonal production. With increasing age your skin also begins to age, losing its glow and becoming drier leading to larger pores, breakouts, wrinkles, dark circles, sagginess, patches, etc.
Following changes occur in the skin at different age groups:
- Infants: The skin of newborns is very delicate, often red/pinkish or purple in colour. The skin of babies keeps on developing with each passing day. Their skin is thinner and sensitive. Also, the newborn skin is more prone to infections and allergies, which is why it is always advisable to use hand-sanitizers before even touching a baby, since a small infection might lead to a bigger issue for newborns. Premature babies generally have transparent skin vis-a-vis skin of full term babies, who are born with fully developed thicker skin.
- Toddlers: The skin of toddlers as compared to infants is more developed and bright, and it keeps on changing as your toddler grows.
- Adolescents: The skin of adolescents is tougher and undergoes a major change because of the various hormonal changes that happen during this phase of the human body. To name a few, adolescents will experience an increase in sebum production, arm sweating, pubic hair growth, pimples, acne (Learn more about Acne and Scars), etc.
- Adulthood: Oil production, breakouts, larger skin pores are a few of the skin changes that start as the body also starts to age. The skin might experience acne and dryness in this stage.
- Maturity: Exposure to sun, less intake of water, thinning of the epidermis and lack of proper skin care leads to various skin related changes. These include skin pigmentation, wrinkles, losing of elasticity, paler skin, dryness, expression lines, thinner and drier skin.
- Old-age: During this phase of age, the human skin dries, becomes looser, veins become to be more visible, appearance of age-spots, sagging of skin, patchy skin are issues that humans are exposed to face.
Any skin related issue should be taken up and discussed with Dermatologist/Skin Specialist to find the best cure to the problem.