Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandan JunejaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 19 years old and I have a lot of pimples on my face from last 2 to 3 years. I had tried so many face washes and creams but I didn't saw any relief. Please tell me something for this?
I have many pimples on my face and my face has oily skin because of my face looks very black please give me a best suggestion OK sir.
I have pimples and black spots so please say how it will cure and my face is oil face every one hour oil will come to my face soo plzz say how it will cure what I should use.
Sir, please I need your help. I dont have any inner glow in my facial skin. I dont have any marks and pimples at present. Before 1.5 years my skin was acne prone skin. Now its winter so again my skin becomes dry but oily in nose and forehead. My skin is very sensitive. So kindly suggest me to help my facial skin glow as glow has disappear from my face. I am male and I am 31 years old. Thank you.
I have a oily skin .How should I keep healthy and on back of my shoulders pimples are occurring what are the best prevention method.Please tell.
There were some marks on my neck a few days ago but that mark is now spreading on my neck, the mark is a bit lighter than the colour of my skin. There is no itching near that mark. I don't understand what to do.
Hello doctors, I am 31 years male with residual effects of bells palsy on my face that I had 4 years back. I am unable to close my right eye lid properly secondly continuously I am having infection on lower lips which is going with the antibiotics. But it appears again and again. Upper lips are fine. Hope some one can guide me well. I want permanent solution.
Birthmarks are dark spots/blemishes that are present at birth or appear soon after. Most of them are harmless and while some disappear with time, some don't. Birthmarks may cause a person to be conscious of their appearance and some types of marks may even pose health problems. You can opt for birthmark removal for cosmetic or health reasons.
Types of birthmarks
The two major types of birthmarks are vascular birthmarks, which are caused due to the incorrect formation of blood vessels; and pigmented birthmarks that are caused due to an overgrowth of pigmentation cells.
Common vascular birthmarks are 3 types:
- Haemangiomas: Bright red or bluish marks that may appear above or below the skin's surface.
- Port-wine stains: They are discolorations found mainly on the neck, face arms or legs, which look like wine was spilled on that area of the body.
- Macular stains: These are faint red marks often found on the forehead, eyelids, nape of the neck, nose or the upper lip.
Pigmented birthmarks are generally of 3 types- Cafe-au-lait spots, which are common coffee colored spots; Mongolian spots that are flat, bluish-gray patches on the lower back or buttocks; and moles that may be tan or black, flat or raised and may have hair growing out of them. Moles may develop into skin cancer.
So, in cases where a birthmark can be potentially fatal for your health, it's best to get it removed.
Here are the different ways you can choose from if you intend to get your birthmark removed.
1. Laser surgery - It's a widely popular birthmark procedure, especially for port-wine stains. A yellow light laser, called flashlamp pumped a dye laser, is commonly used for treating and removing birthmarks in children. Haemangiomas are generally treated with a pulsed eye laser when they start to grow in size and become thicker than before.
2. Surgery - Surgical excision can help remove a birthmark and minimize the resulting scar. Mongolian birthmarks, port-wine stains, and haemangiomas can be treated with surgery.
3. Cryosurgery and Electrodessication - Cryosurgery is the application of extreme cold to the affected area to destroy the diseased tissue. Electrodessication refers to the destruction of tissues by dehydration induced by a high-frequency electric current.
I am 20 years male. Jab mai subah fresh hone jata to motion ke time bht thoda blood nikalta hai. Lekin ye roj ni hota 2-3 days mai ek baar hota hai or ye 15 days se hai. Kbi kbi jab din mai 2 baar jata hu to sirf morning ke time parchi hota hai. Lekin blood thoda sa nikalta hai bs. Pls advice.
I used to work whole day outside so during these work during summer has affected adversely to my skin .tanned my whole body so how is tan can be removed.
How do I reduce my tummy within one month. And I have tan patches in my face what should I do to get a clear and glow skin face.
I am 25 years old And my skin are oily Lots of pimples in my face What can I do to remove pimples permanently Suggest me doctor.
I have pimples on my shoulder and on my back. Some are on my chest. What to do. How to get cure of the same?
My mom has some rashes I her hands and it is increasing day by day and inching a lot so pls tell some medicines for that.
Im 19 years old. Can you please suggest me which is the best whitening creme for me? Im with a sort of oily and normal skin.
I have a some black spots in face please say how I decrease that black spots please say some soap r ointment.
Ovarian cancer takes place when the cells in either of your ovaries have an abnormal growth. The ovaries are two small organs, situated on either side of your uterus. They deliver female sex hormones and store and discharge eggs (ova) that help a woman reproduce. Ovarian cancer is a serious disease that emerges from various sorts of cells and growths inside the ovary.
Specialists do not know precisely what causes ovarian cancer. Hereditary qualities, for example and other DNA changes, are a danger element for few ladies. Around 10 out of 100 ovarian cancers are thought to be brought about by quality transformations in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes. Women who go through changes due to these carrier genes are more at risk of contracting ovarian cancer.
The earliest symptoms of ovarian cancer are as follows
- Frequent bloating in the uterus or stomach area.
- Pain in your pelvis or belly.
- Inconvenience while eating, or feeling full quickly.
- Urinary issues, for example, a critical need to urinate or urinating more frequently than expected.
Treatment options for ovarian cancer
The decision of treatment and the long-term result for ladies who have ovarian cancer relies upon the sort and phase of cancer they are in. Your age, general wellbeing, personal satisfaction, and wish to get pregnant should be considered. The primary treatment methods for ovarian cancer are:
- Surgery to see whether you have cancer or not and to treat it. This may include taking an ultrasound and biopsies to check for the spread of cancer.
- Chemotherapy, which uses medications to kill the cancerous cells. It is suggested after surgery for most phases of ovarian cancer.
- Women who are in a more progressive stage of ovarian cancer may have a portion of their chemotherapy before surgery and whatever is left of it after surgery. This can make the surgery more secure for these women.
- Radiation treatment might be utilized to pulverize the cancer cells with the help of high-measurement X-ray beams or other high-vitality beams.
Side Effects of Treatment Methods:
Most medications for ovarian cancer cause reactions. They may vary, depending upon the kind of treatment, your age and general well-being. Reactions of surgery rely on the degree of your surgery and spread of the disease. In case your specialist removes your ovaries, you lose the capacity to bear children or get pregnant. Furthermore, in case you were all the while bleeding before your surgery, you will begin with your menopause.
Symptoms of chemotherapy may incorporate loss of appetite and weight, queasiness, fatigue, vomiting, nausea and hair loss. There is also a possibility of getting a very serious infection. One should get regular or annual check-ups done to see if there are anomalies in either parts of the bodies since natural symptoms of cancer are only visible after a certain stage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.