Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandan JunejaYour feedback matters!
I took a medicine a year ago; on that time that medicine reaction on me I mean due to that medicine some dark spot became under my eyes so what should I do to get rid of it.
Hello doctor can I apply glycerin and lemon juice to lighten my skin. Pls suggest me something to get fairer fast.
If I stop parlor treatment s. What r the other method s for Gettg rid of dark skin. Especially for hands n foots. Will oil massage b helpful. What type of oil s.
I am 21 years old girl. Due to pollution and exposure to sun, my face, neck and hands are tanned. What should I do?
Hi my mother cause melasma disease in face she want to clear all spots she already tried many medicines like tubes bt result was same so suggest me.
I had acne on my face, chest, back.i treat it and they are go bt acne scars are not go from my face and chest the scar's are deep. How I remove my acne scars. Please help me.
My lips have black colour. I want it pink colour. And I don't smoke. Give me sum tips. How it will pink. Please.
I am suffering from skin problem I have black spots like on face till back of body now started to come on other parts of body what I should if go out in sun I feel burning like skin turns skin red.
Hi sir/mam I have a accidental scar on my right cheek can you please suggest me the right scar removing gel.
I have a black heads on my face, and some times feels redness is well, I want to have my skin soft and shinning please suggest.
Can cut marks on hand be removed if so what can be done in order get rid of them. If any skin reversal or laser is required how much does it cost. If you provide me the details I'll take treatment right now.
I am influence to black head like pimples on face. That's carry on my face many numbers. And also my body influence to diabetes .many herbal product and medicine already used please give me suggests.
Spot on hand and leg. When I scratch and blood comes out it become hard and when I remove it the white spot formed. Any cream can remove spot?
I am 24 years old girl. I have dark spots of pimples on my face. I also have dark circles. Please help.
I'll have clear skin in the morning but later I'll get small bums on my cheeks forehead what can I do to get rid of this. I don't use any creams and others I only use saslic dc foaming face wash twice.
What is the best you can do for reducing acne red marks and scars from my face, any home remedy. I do not want to go for laser or peel or other heavy medication.
A dermatologist is a medical professional who is trained to treat disorders pertaining to skin, hair and nails and genital diseases. Reddened skin, irritation, abnormal patches, blemishes on the skin etc. are the conditions affecting most people at some point of their lives. Hair loss, irritation on the scalp, dandruff, brittle nails are common as well and it is important to see a dermatologist if such conditions persist to prevent any major issue and for the overall well-being of an individual. Here are some very common reasons that drive people to visit their dermatologist.
1. Acne - Acne is the most common skin woe among teenagers and it affects adults as well. Although people tend to self- medicate or use home remedies for treating acne, it is important to recognize its cause. If acne is one's constant reason of embarrassment, it's time to see a professional and get some customized medication.
2. Sun spots or mole - Overexposure to the sun can cause varied skin conditions among which sunspots and sunburns are most commonly seen. If the exposed area develops irritation and red patches, one should seek professional help. An early examination can detect adverse issues like skin cancer, Moles are also very common, some people have moles since birth, and some develop new ones later in life. It is a cause of concern if the mole changes size, color or if it bleeds scabs or pains.
3. Eczema - Eczema is a broad term used to describe certain chronic conditions of the skin. Eczema causes the skin to become red, itchy, dry and swollen. It leads to great discomfort and distress often ruining one's sleep and mental peace. Atopic Dermatitis is a most common form of Eczema usually seen in children. Proper treatment can cause it to subside. If you observe any symptoms of eczema, a visit to the dermatologist is a must.
4. Patches of skin lighter or darker than the normal skin tone - Often some areas of the skin change color and they are not always the result of sun exposure because sometimes the skin can also become lighter. These may be symptoms serious diseases like leprosy or even cutaneous lymphoma, a kind of cancer or a disorder in the connective tissue. A thorough examination will reveal its cause and treatment can be opted for, which will require a visit to a dermatologist.
5. Hair loss - Hair loss may be due to various reasons and a dermatologist is best to treat it.
6. Psoriasis - It is an autoimmune skin disease which causes red scaly rashes on the body. It is important to diagnose and treat it effectively and one should visit a dermatologist for the same.
7. Nail problems - Apart from fungal infection, there are many other conditions which affect nails and the only dermatologist can identify it. So if you have any issues related to nail, consult a dermatologist.
8. Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Unprotected sexual intercourse can predispose one to many sexually transmitted diseases apart from HIV, for example, genital herpes, molluscum, genital warts etc and a dermatologist is well trained for diagnosis and treatment of the same.