Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandan JunejaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. I met with an accident and my nose skin wormed out now it's black in color. What to do?
I am 25 year old male suffering from lipoma from 20 years have shown to many allopathic doctors they said there is no cure only operation to remove lipoma but its not advisable by them as in many cases it has increased the lipoma in places where operation is done.
I got patches like boils around my eyes. From last week and now I got small boils on my forehead from last two days.
What are the symptoms of under nourishment and how can we overcome this situation and what is the difference between under and over nourishment?
Hello I am suffering from skin allergies. Whenever I take pepsi or some hot enable like dry fruit my skin starts with some pink coloured spots with itching.
Hello Dr. M 18 years old ND I have got zits on my chin so what's the reason behind of it ND wht diet should I eat ND gv mein some tips plzzz.
My face complexion has become dark after delivery. It's been one and half year of my delivery .Also my stretch marks are also not going. I have used bio oil for stretch marks but no use. What to do for fair complexion and stretch marks removal.
When I go in sunlight for some bit long time lots of dark shade used to come on my face, below the eye, on forehead and on other parts. Skin of face also used to become very dark. My skin is oily type. Please sugest me some way to save my self.
Hi I have a uneven skin problem my skin colour is white nd dry bt my face, neck nd hand colour v. Dull. I use so many home remedies bt none wrk this trouble is so long please give me a proper nd cmplt solutions.
I have a almost 1 inch cut mark on my forehead since my childhood. It is not in born. Is there any procedure to remove this mark ?
A little bit of sun is always good for you and you do need sunlight for your body to process vitamin D, which is necessary for bone health. At the same time, the ultraviolet rays from the sun can be detrimental for your health. While being in the sun is not a bad thing, how long you stay in the sun and how well you are protecting yourself count. Prolonged and unprotected sun exposure harms your skin and can decrease the immunity function of the skin.
Some effects of sun exposure include:
- Development of cancerous and non-cancerous skin lesions
- Benign tumours
- Coarse and fine wrinkles
- Mottled pigmentation (Skin discoloration in certain areas)
- Sallowness (The colour of the skin turns yellow)
- Telangiectasia (Expansion of blood vessels under your skin)
- Elastosis (Destruction of the collagen and elastic tissue)
The most harmful effect of sun exposure is definitely skin cancer. It is the uncontrolled development of anomalous skin cells is skin cancer. This accelerated development leads to formation of tumours, which are either malignant (cancerous) or benign (noncancerous). Skin cancer is mainly of 3 types: basal cell carcinoma, melanoma and squamous cell carcinoma. Among these, squamous cell and basal cell carcinoma are less critical; while melanoma is very serious. When melanoma is left untreated, it can affect the other organs and get difficult to treat. UV rays are the major causes of skin cancer. Sun exposure over the years leads to squamous cell and basal cell carcinoma, while severe sun damage episodes before the age of 18 cause melanoma.
Here are some tips to prevent sun damage:
- Always apply sunscreen 20 minutes before you go out, even if it is cloudy. A sunscreen with SPF of 30 or more, and zinc oxide is advisable if you want optimum sun protection. Also, you should reapply sunscreen every 2 hours, especially if you are swimming or sweating.
- Select cosmetic products, contact lenses and clothing that offer protection from UV rays.
- Choose sunglasses that offer total protection from UV rays. Also, wear a hat with a wide brim to shade your neck and face.
- Avoid direct exposure during harsh hours like between 10.00 and 3.00PM.
My ass hole that is rectum has swelled little bit. since two days and its paining during bathroom .what was it .how can reduce it .And I am eating outside can give a suggestion for sir.
Hello dr. plz tell me some ways to reduce dark circle.My cousin is having dark circle since last 5 years .she had tried many home remedies and creams but nothing works.plz sugest me 1 single solurion dat works
The months of July and August comprise of the monsoon season. As per Ayurveda, this is the ideal opportunity for Pitta and Vata aggravation. All the warmth that gathers in the body in the summer is aggravated during the monsoon season. There are various skin diseases predominant in the rainy season. A basic learning of Ayurveda can help us anticipate and even treat difficult skin issues. According to Ayurveda, the skin has six layers, found externally as well as stretching out to the more profound levels of the body. A skin disease is established profoundly into different tissues, such as fat, muscles, blood and so forth.
Most skin treatments are for the outer part. These never reach to the more profound layers of the skin. Ayurveda dependably tries to find the disease by treating it, particularly as indicated by its cause. The disease being deep seated, it is hard to alter the issue rapidly. Ayurvedic skin treatments may take a couple of weeks to remove the indications. The cure is permanent. Here is a list of skin diseases, which can be effectively cured using Ayurvedic remedies.
- Pruritus: Pruritus is characterized as a sensation that incites the yearning to scratch. It is present in both the central and peripheral neural components. Nerve endings in the area of the dermo-epidermal junction transmit the sensation of itch by means of moderate conveying C filaments, and it is likely tweaked midway. Pruritus (Itch) is a typical displaying side effect of both essential skin diseases and basic restorative issue. Ayurveda can effectively treat pruritus.
- Papulosquamous eruptions: This is an eruptive scaly rash, now and again connected with itching. The primary driver might be Eczema, Psoriasis, Pityriasis Rosea, Lichen Planus, Drug Eruption. This is a very common skin disease which can be managed by Ayurveda.
- Erythroderma: This skin disease results in scaling of the majority of the body surface. Erythroderma patients might be systemically unwell accompanied by shivering because of loss of temperature and pyrexia. The pulse rate might get enhanced, and the blood pressure may become low because of volume consumption.
- Photosensitivity: Sunlight is responsible for causing numerous skin diseases. Photosensitization is less while exposed to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and visible light. At the point when a rash is identified with daylight, then the parts influenced have a tendency to be light, uncovered destinations the face, especially the nose and the cheeks yet barring the eyelids.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory disease of the skin, characterized by erythematous plaques with expansive scales.
Ayurveda is a very effective branch of medicine and can be used to effectively treat skin disease