Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChandanYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layer of enamel.
My teeth's are not white I tried many types of toothpaste but their was no effect on teeth's they were still yellow advise me how I will make my teeth white?
Dear Sir/Madam, I am suffering from mouth ulcer. Its problem I am suffering from last 8-10 yrs. I have lot many time consult with doctors. They provide me vitamin b and c medicine and ointment gel. I have blood test as well as doctors advise. Still I not recover the problem. Please advise me the best medicine for that I can recover permanently. Please do the needful.
I am 24 years old. I have tooth problem. Actually I am suffering from cavity problem. I do not know how it is happening. please give me suggestion to avoid and treat the cavity. Suggest me any best toothpaste or tips whatever.
yesterday I am having my operation under arm surgery doctor give me general anesthesia After having surgery my whole teeth getting pain is it possible occur teeth pain having surgery.
I have fee problems in my mouth. 1) white tongue 2) cavity in teeth 3) a 1 cm soft bump on upper right side near last tooth 4) a 0.5 cm soft bump on upper left side near last tooth 5) a 0.5 cm hard bump upper front side in mouth Bumps are not painful. I am not smoker or tobacco addicted. What should the cause of these problems ? Need you help. Thanks.
How to remove plaque from the teeth? I am facing lot of gum related problems, and it really sometime pains a lot.
Can Decay of teeth be a symptom of oral cancer? There is also cavity in my teeth n feeling mild sore in throat.
Hey im 24 years old im having itching sensation on roof of mouth and ears when cold air passes through my nose im having this problem since I was kid, I nver really thought it was a problem before but it starts worrying me now so I want to know what is the cause and how to get rid of it.
Hello, I am 34 year old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minut I need to water. What should I do ?
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.