Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Chandan DassYour feedback matters!
My mom is 53 years old and she feels a little pain in one of her hands. Also she feels like that hand has very little energy and finds it difficult to even use mobile using that hand. The pain is from fingers to elbow and no any visible cause is there. Please let me why it is happening and what is the best treatment for that. Thank you.
I have fracture in my foot.? but I dont take plaster these days. Now my foot is paining hard. What can I do?
I have very bad pain in my spinal cord and the pain started from back to the toe so I want to know what type of pain it is and what to do to get rid of this.
My left hand pains too much when on long bike drive for more than cont. 40-60 km. Why happen only in left hand. Sometimes I feel short breathe while driving. How to overcome from this.
L3/l4 disturb in nerves so right leg calf mussle pen last 4 years. Also inject on l3/l4 at hinduja hosp. But not progress.
I have this problem since September 2015. I was sitting on floor on my feet without any other support when I suddenly felt pain in lower back on left side as if something was stretched there. I have had x ray and doctor says my spine is perfectly normal. I have had physiotherapy twice and acupressure as well but my problem is not properly cured. I always feel discomfort in my back when I bend forward and I can't do exercise like before and I am gaining weight. Also now I sometimes feel discomfort on right side also. I want know can it be treated or will be like this always as 1 year has already passed and can some food preferences cure or aggregate the problem?
Last month I felt on my hands, since then my both angels are paining, it pains occasionally, the pain goes and comes. My hand gets warm when it pains and from some days my left hand thumb with middle finger is PAINING. I feel like my thumb is locked. I am afraid that can it be symptoms of arthritis because my mother is also having arthritis . Can you advise me about it?
Hello, I am suffering from back pain when I sit down for sometime and get up and while taking steps in staircase I have pain in knee joints. Please help me?
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should consult a homeopathic doctor.