Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Chand PashaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old girl and I am suffered a problem of white heads on my nose. Please suggest best for me?
Sir I am 20 years old. Sir I am thin. Sir I have been suffering from constipation from two years. Sir I have little depressive mind. Sir I am drinking water for about 4 litre throughout the day. Sir I also chewed my food properly. Sir I am doing regular walking. Still I am constipated. No triphala churn or alike churn works. Sir from 10 days no motion comes out. Sir please suggest me medicine for permanent cure.
I have erectile dysfunction, actually my penis erection is good and hard. But whenever I tried to penetrate, just by touching the vagina entrance automatically it'll go down and it won't get erect. I tried different sex pose, oral sex but it is still same. Please give your suggestion on this.
Hey doctors am quiet scared about my health as am feeling like my heart is beating at a very high speed since few months. It happens to me certain times in daily routine. My heart is beating at a very high speed as compared to normal time. At certain time I feel like am getting full of sweat. What is this and what precaution I should take for this. Please suggest me something.
I am suffering from cough and cold from last two months. Can you suggest me that what should I not eat.
Hi am 34 male I have a problem that the fore skin of penis is not flexible it covers it up n does not goes back in it tight please help me.
Some times I could not get well sound sleep or digestion will not be properly and would rather pumping gas as like fat. So how can I recover from these disease and what prescription or step should require for it?
Yesterday is was feeling nausea and I puked. After that I was fine until today morning I took a loose dump and I also puked in the evening. Whenever I eat something, I feel Nausea.
I'm 23 year old male. Suffering from skin problem since 7 or 8 months its like white stretch mark on ma armpits and thighs and lower under butt area. Its irritate and itching. And also suffering from pimple on thighs. Please somebody help me. I'm so tensed
Hello, I am having a problem of urine infection from last 2months. I consulted doctor I had a treatment for it, but after completing that course within few days it starts again. So is it a simturms of stone?
I am 57 years old, asthmatic and diabetic. Right now I am on Theo-Asthalin 1-0-1 along with Asthalin and Budecort inhalers. I am told Salbutamol in Asthalin can cause tiredness, weakness and leg pain which I am having. Now Apart from inhalers, which of these oral medicines can be used a) Terbutaline Sulphate (Bricanyl 5 mg) 1-0-1 b) Bambuterol (Betaday 10 mg 1-0-1)? Please advice.
I am 56 years old. Last year, in August, I had been treated for Angioplasty by inserting 3 stets. I am on pre-diabetic, BP,heart disease drugs. I ejaculate before my wife, and so can not satisfy her well.
I have a problem that I suffering from cold which is totally painful I take medicine but no effect on me.
Here are some tips to help you look after your heart.
1. Quit smoking now. Twelve months after quitting, your increased risk of dying from heart disease will be half that of a continuing smoker.
2. Improve your diet. Include wholegrain cereals, legumes, fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts in your diet and lower your risk of heart disease.
3. Exercise regularly. Walk briskly for 30 minutes a day and reduce your risk of heart attack by one third.
4. Maintain your friendships. People with supportive friendship networks are at less risk of heart disease.
5. Eat more fish. Oily fish like tuna, sardines or salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and will boost your good cholesterol.
6. Switch your chocolate choice. Switch from milk chocolate to dark chocolate. When eaten in moderation, dark chocolate is good for your heart.
7. Limit your alcohol. It is recommended you limit yourself to no more than two standard glasses of alcohol a day if you are a man, or one glass a day if you are a woman.
8. Avoid salty and high sodium foods. Don't add salt when preparing or eating your meals.
9. Have a diabetes test. Uncontrolled diabetes can damage your artery walls and contribute to heart disease.
10. Make fitness fun. Choose activities that combine exercise and socialising like pilates, water aerobics, dancing, cycling or yoga.
Hi. I am 32 years old male. Height 5 feet 7 inches and weight 92 KG. Last 12-15 months I have noticed that I runn out of breath even if I climb 2-3 floor or run even 50 meters. Its affecting my daily life. I have done normal test and blood sugar, thyroid etc al are under limits. My physical activity has been lower always. Please help.
During stressed and exhausted states, the body secretes an abnormally high amount of glucocorticoids, cortisol, and dht. Dht is a hormone needed to regulate sex drive and hair growth. When the body fails to produce the hormone, early baldness can ensue. Of course in some cases early male-pattern baldness is based on genetics.
The body can however lose dht because of excessive masturbation. Individuals who masturbate often see a reduction of dht, as well as an increase chance of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Men looking to proliferate the production of dht should refrain from masturbating and look to take the homoepathic treatment to help restore hair and stop current hair loss.