Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chand Pasaha BYour feedback matters!
I have a habit of masturbation from my teenage starts. Is that the reason I have a small penis or any other reasons. Can I perform better sex with my girlfriend.
How to increase agni ,or digestive fire to prevent indigestion of food. Whenever I eat something it produces lots gases, sometimes foul gases. Even I don't dare to eat something from street side as it causes uneasiness in stomach, creating gases .sometimes I feel very hungry, sometimes even I don't eat a diner. Sometimes I take dhoti yog powder for cleaning stomach. I go to toilet quiet often in day three to four times.
It started with running nose and turned into severe headache and cough? What it is? I Also had indigestion..Please help me out
I am a 19 year old student and I have headache and tiredness after applying oil in head. What will be the reason for it.
Age 59 , M gradual drop of HB from 14 to 10.3 in last 2 year , peripheral blood picture suggesting dimorphic anemia , white cell normal in number and morphology , same is case with platelets. Blood ferratin and iron levels are 50 % below normal range ! Indoscopy &colonoscopy done 6 to 9 month ago was normal , occult blood in stool negative . X-ray chest normal , u/s abdomen normal , PSA levels less than 1 . Please suggest what to do further . Thanks in anticipation
Hello. I am 17 years old nd I haven't slept for 3 days due to severe headache. I've tried many homemade remedies but no relief yet. Pls help me.
Sir. I'm 43 years old. I had my medical check up last seven months.In Ultrasonic report my liver appeared bulky & enlarged. Blood report showed higher value hemoglobin pércentage. What precaution & medicine should I have to take? please suggest.
This year in the month of March I have pain in scrotum and enlargement in left testis and the very next day I went to Silchar Medical College and doctor has advised for medicine with sonography of inguinal Scrotal region. The Impression of the report was LEFT epididymis ORCHITIS WITH FUNICULITIS.
What are the symptoms of Jaundice? Can you suggest any precautions for not catching up this disease.
Children are highly at risk of developing a common cold. It has been said that 22 million school days are lost each year because of the common cold. This can easily be prevented by a number of simple measures. Here are the most common methods which people take to make sure that they do not catch the flu:
- Make your child wash their hands: This is the most common reason for children getting the common cold. It is possible that whatever you touch may get infected with your germs and pass on to your children. This can happen even hours later. Therefore, it is crucial that you wash your hands as often as possible and if this is not possible, you should at least make your child use a hand sanitizer.
- Do not sneeze into your hands: When you sneeze into your hands, the virus clings to your hands. Therefore, when you sneeze, try to sneeze into a tissue or at least into the inside of your elbow so that your child does not get a cold.
- Make your child not touch your face: Colds can only enter your body through the eyes, nose and mouth. Tell your kids not to touch their faces so that they do not catch a virus.
- Make your child do aerobic exercise: Aerobic exercise increases your heart rate and this means, that it also increases the ability of the body to kill viruses.
- Give your child foods with phytochemicals: Green, red and yellow vegetable and fruits are very good at fighting off viruses. Eat them so that the natural virus fighting ability of the body is increased.
- Do not allow your child to come near smoke: Smoking reduces the body's ability to fight off cold. This is why smokers get more severe and more frequent colds. It has been said that one cigarette can stop cilia from working for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Relax: There is also a lot of evidence that your immune system is stronger when you are not stressed out. Try to see that your child is not stressed from school or any other place which may cause them stress.