Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chand KishoreYour feedback matters!
I had got my period on the 15th of January I.e. Last month. It's 21st February & I still haven't got my period .I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend couple of times on different days but he didn't ejaculate inside me. I did a pregnancy test at home & the results were negative .What should I do now. Please help .I am tensed.
I am male 22. When ever I get into some argument aur a fight or on a stage having audience. My body just dose listen to me and starts shaking although I m not afraid it feels like my body is afraid. My legs give up and my hands starts shaking wot can I do to overcome this.
It's related to beard. I am having a lil hairs on my cheeks where as I have a dense beard on my chin and I have a thick moustache but the think dat bothers me Is the little less hairs on cheeks I want to have a thick beard pls lemme know what can I do for it?
My hair are extremely thin and very poor in density. This problem is not genetic. Kindly suggest any home remedy which is effective. Can I use vitamin e capsules on hair?
I am 29 years of age. I have problem in my stomach when I going for fresh I didn't fresh completely. please solve the problem.
I have pimples on my face. I use many creams but the problem remains same. It raises after medication ends .
My husband is suffering from cold and flu. Since 3 days. He is taking paracetamol but he is still not feeling well. Today he is shivering too. Doctor please suggest what should I do. Any home remedy for today. Tomorrow will go to near by clinic. Is this common flu or any thing else.
I am not able to sleep in night from last 5 days. I usually got sleep at 10 in morning. What should I do?
Ovarian cancer is referred to as the cancer of the ovaries. The ovaries are a component of the female reproductive system. There are two ovaries located on either side of the uterus in a woman's body. Ovaries which are the organs responsible for producing egg cells also produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer which often goes undetected until it has spread all the way to the pelvis and the abdomen. However, it is also very difficult to treat the condition in its later stages which is why diagnosing ovarian cancer quickly is quintessential. Here is everything you need to know about ovarian cancer;
- No symptoms at first: Usually, in its early stages ovarian cancer does not cause any symptoms.
- Abnormal bloating: Bloating is when your abdomen swells due to excess fluid or gas inside. Abnormal bloating is more frequently associated with irritable bowel syndrome or even constipation is a common symptom of ovarian cancer.
- Feeling full quickly: This is also an associated symptom which has often been mistaken for constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Weight loss: This is one of the more common signs of ovarian cancer.
- Discomfort in the pelvis area: This symptom occurs towards the later stages of ovarian cancer after it has already spread.
- Constipation: Constipation is a symptom of ovarian cancer as well.
- Frequent urination: This is yet another symptom which is a sign of ovarian cancer.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are often mistaken with that of irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
Causes: As with other forms of cancer, it is still very unclear what exactly causes ovarian cancer.
- Surgery: Surgery most commonly involves removing large parts of the female reproductive system which includes the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus as well as the lymph nodes. The surgeon will also try and remove as many cancer cells as possible from the abdomen and pelvic areas.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually done after surgery. It is usually performed so that the rest of the cancer cells are killed off. Chemotherapy drugs can be injected directly into the vein, abdominal cavity or sometimes even both.