Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chand KishoreYour feedback matters!
Duphaston 10 mg tab. & Jigest 10 mg tab. Kya dono medicine ka same work hai? Meri wife karib 2 months se duphaston & susten medicine kha rahi hai. Usko ye medicine kabtak leni hai. Meri wife ko December me abortion hua tha. Ab August ko 3 months ho jayenge bo pregnant hai.
Dear sir If I do anal sex with my gf .will I be addicted to it .i mean after doing so will I lose desire for vaginal sex. And also will my gf will pleased?
When I try to concentrate on studies then after minutes my eyes become silly that why I cannot cncntrte so give me solution to solve.
I workout regularly and have a pretty much balanced diet. But the problem is I'm not able to achieve the physique I want because I'm not able to stay asleep for more than 5-6 hours P. S. THERE ARE no interruptions And the bedroom is dark as well. Thank you.
I have more hair fall and I Wear cap daily 10 hours what should I eat and apply on my hair to reduce hair fall.
Sir had a lot of dark circles under my. I already used a lot of home therapy but they didnot work. Please tell any medicine that removes them from inside.
I am feeling bad since one day for having cold and caught also sneezes. Felt very bad for a teacher to have it in the class room please suggest something to get rid of this?
Hello sir, I have pain in my lower back .as at the end point of my back rib. It create problem in my sitting. I want to know that what is reason behind it. As I doing sitting job from 9-5 ,is it a reason behind my pain or anything else. Please do help me .and suggest me that what can I do?
Period missed past 1.5 months. Suffering from lower abdomen cramp and back pain. Frequent urination and dry tongue. I am pregnant?
I am 38 years old with diagnosis for early spondylosis. Ortho I consulted says I need to do surgery. Failing which I cannot have normal life. Is it safe to perform surgery?
Maine apne husband k sath sex kiya but wo mere niche tha or sperm nikalne k baad sara sperm ling ko bahar nikalte hi sara nikal gaya to mujhe confirm nahi hai ki andar sperm thoda bhi gaya ya nahi so I request you to please help me please.
I am 46 years old and my weight is 83 kgs height 5.6. Usually I am having pain in my my legs. And also joint pain. Since quit along time. I drive around 60 kms daily. I feel lazy and feel weakness. What could be the cause. I am having cholstrol also rest all test are normal.
I have stomach fat. Can I use home made coconut oil in my food. I mean I'm a south Indian. I eat rice. Can I use coconut oil while cooking the rice. It makes rice good na.
I am currently using retino A cream 0.05% for my acne. Its working fine. Are thr any oral pills for getting rid of acne completely. Coz the acne subsides and tends to work its way up again.
I am 21 year old. I am female. I want to gain my weight. So if you can, please suggest me some tips to gain a weight. And also tell me diet.
I am 32 years old but my shaving hair is to become white about 50%. Pls suggest how it has been happen and also treatment to become black.
I am a physically handicap due to post polio now my weight is much more and I am trying to loose weight but not successful. How can I reduce weight.
Today afternoon, some kind of bee bite my friend. Initially, he felt irritating but now he seems to be fine. Shall we ignore this or should we take it seriously?
The humble egg is considered a super food by nutritionists thanks to loads of nutrients it is packed with. A rich source of protein, eggs have other essential nutrients like iron, phosphorus, vitamin D, vitamin B12, selenium, choline, and amino acids. Thus, there are no doubts about the goodness an egg offers. But, is it the egg yolk or the egg white that is more beneficial? Read on to know who is the winner.
Egg White - Low in calories, rich in protein, zero fat, zero cholesterol
- Egg white is a low-calorie and fat-free source of protein, which also comes loaded with potassium, sodium, calcium, riboflavin, niacin, and magnesium. Primarily known for helping in losing weight, egg white also contributes to building muscles. Thus, by eating only the egg whites, you get the majority of the protein part that a whole egg has to offer and eliminating the intake of cholesterol that is found in the egg yolks.
- One big egg white can provide about 4 gram protein and of the 70 calories of a whole egg, only 17 calories constitute egg white. It has no cholesterol and no fat unless you use oil while cooking. Thus, egg whites are the preferred choice for body builders as they are low in calories and high in protein.
- Including the low-fat, protein-rich egg white in your regular diet will also aid in weight loss and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Whether it’s aiding a healthy pregnancy or reducing the arteriosclerotic diseases’ risks, promoting satiety, supporting the electrolytes levels and promoting healthy skin, it is undoubtedly the egg white that offers them all.
Egg yolk - Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Egg yolks have more vitamins, more minerals, and more fat than egg whites. Egg yolks contain vitamins B6, B12, A, D, E, and K whereas egg whites do not have vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- Unlike the egg whites, egg yolks are rich in cholesterol and have a minimal amount of protein.
- Considered to be a good source of the essential fatty acids, egg yolk offers higher amounts of phosphorous, folate, selenium, and calcium. Along with these nutrients, egg yolks are also extremely rich in iron, carotenoids, and vitamin A.
- The carotenoids and vitamin A in the egg yolk are known to improve the health of the eyes and the eye sight.
- A large egg yolk contains 4.5 gram of fat, 66 mg of phosphorous, and 245 IU of vitamin A, thus helping in regulating the electrolytes in the body.
- Vitamin K helps in preventing blood clotting, stopping the degeneration of the muscles, increasing the levels of testosterone, and reducing inflammation.
- Choline present in egg yolks is said to improve cardiovascular health and to decrease the risk of breast cancer in women.
The only hitch here is that the egg yolks contribute to adding LDL in blood cholesterol. However, several recent studies dispute this fact and emphasize that whole eggs are to be consumed as part of the diet irrespective of one’s age and condition.
Nutritionists advise consuming 4 to 7 eggs per week and they insist that it is neither the egg white nor the yolk is a loser, but the whole egg is a winner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.