Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Treatment of Birth Defects
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Dihydrofolate Reductase Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. ChampakaYour feedback matters!
My 2yrs daughter cant eat properly? Not interest in any food, which type of food give her? Pls suggest.
Hi my child has fever since last two days, so I give her meftal-p suspension but it's not given me satisfactory results kindly Help.
I have 9 month old baby he did not pass motion since 2 days. But today he pass motion in stool form. Is this serious. What should I do please suggest.
My three years old sick with a temperature of hundred degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids what should I do?
My baby boy is 3 month old and he is always trying to chew something due to this he is feeling uncomfortable and crying. Please suggest me what I need to do. Thanks in advance.
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.
My son is hearing impaired and cannot hear upto 120 decibels, further he is having Lipoma glands all over his body, is there any remedy for his cure, he can speak but cannot listen.
This is for my 1 year 3 month baby .She had vomiting lose stools temp 101 before 4 days and was admired in hospital.After that temp normal losemotion sets after 1 day.Blood test and stool test done.Antibiotics is given.Yesterday discharged from hospital.But she is not taking food properly semisolid stool nausea vomiting is stil.She looks too tired.
My son Aged 11 years is behaving abnormally. He is showing rigidity towards his demand and always says I will go to somewhere else if his demand not fulfilled. He also use abusive word to his mother etc. Pls suggest. Is it symptom of psychological problem or its normal.
For 2 years 6th child is it bad for her to drink 1 1/2 lit milk per day. Does it develop kidney stones even gallbladder.
I am a mother. My baby having motions problem now. His teeth are growing now. Please suggest the solution.
My daughter is 7 years old. She often gets fever. It starts suddenly, and increases up to 103-104F. She is vaccinated properly .Now we are using homeopathic medicines. It gives better results to her when compared to allopathy. But we are unable to control the temperature. It gradually increases up to 103f and reduces up to 100. 8f at early morning and again raises upto 103 by evenings. This condition remains for at least 3 days .later the temperature goes down to below normal and she becomes very weak .We consulted many doctors. All blood test reports are normal. But there is no improvement . She is studying 2nd STD and she is very active and intelligent too. What do I do for her? How do I know the actual reason behind her health problem? Please suggest me.
Hi, My daughter is 5 years & 6 months old, suffering from fever since last 3 hours and headache. I am from bangalore. She had taken breakfast in the morning. Little cold and cough.
My son present age is 1 year 3 month year old, suffering from loose motion how to cure sir please help me ?
I am a breastfeeding mother of 9 month old. I have PCOs and looking to reduce weight. Can I drink detoxing Sassy Water while breastfeeding?
Hello My baby is not passing out potty from last two days. He is only depends on mother feed. What should I do. Is it normal.
Breastfeeding has shown to have an incredible impact on the growth and development of an infant on account of the nutrients which are provided to the baby. The mental development which occurs due to breastfeeding is said to show even years from the time that a person was an infant. When a person considers just how important breastfeeding truly is, she would not want to make a mistake, would she?
A lot of new mothers are concerned, if their babies seem to fall asleep while feeding a lot quicker than they should. As a matter of fact, they worry that the babies will not get enough breast milk and this can stunt the development of the young ones. While this is true, it can be said that a few steps taken can make sure of the fact that there would be nothing for the mothers to worry about.
- Inadequate consumption: It is natural for a baby to have a tendency to fall asleep, after all, that rapid rate of growth is likely to consume a lot of energy. In order to make sure the baby consumes enough milk prior to falling asleep, what should be done is that the mother should transfer the baby from one breast to the other one when she notices that the rate at which the baby is consuming is slowing down. The effect this has is to make sure that the rate of transfer is maximised; as the fastest rate, the milk transfers is when the baby begins suckling, for the first few minutes.
- Risk of Infection: Taking into due account what a sensitive and important process breastfeeding is, it can be said that an infection is something which can disrupt the process. One of the infections happens to be thrush. This is one which can spread from the mouth of the baby to the breasts of the mother. The effects of the infection include soreness and possibly even a rash. A doctor would probably provide the patient with some anti-fungal medication in order to fight the infection off.
- Latching problems: Another issue which is faced by new mothers is that there is a pain when the baby is to latch on to the nipple. In order to reduce this, what can be done is that the mother can try keeping the baby in a position to cover as much of the area under the nipple than over and adjust the baby to cover the nipple when he or she yawns.
These are just some of the common issues faced by new mothers. However, following a few simple measures can ensure that the experience of breastfeeding is most satisfying for both mother and child. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.