Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChalasaniYour feedback matters!
Iam 20 years old female, can you suggest me a better soap or face wash which avoid pimples n oil. N soft the skin.
U r saying not to use any shampoo in order to control hair fall. Then after applying oil I have to take head bath, then for that what I have to use.
I am 21 and suffering from hair loss problem. My scalp itches and it increases under sunlight. I also sweat while eating. Please help.
Lot of Grey hair frm age of 23. I Apply black henna to cover. Any tablet to turn them black? Have long thick hair.
Age: 30.How to remove to pimple scars and become fair.. I have dark face and dull.. I was fair during my college days. After playing cricket in hot sun .I have become dark. So how to become fair and remove pimple scars? Thanks in advance.
I having a great trouble with my hairfall. I am just passed 16. One day it will fall up to 30 hair. I am afraid. Everyone says that it is the problem because of lakh of vitamin. Pls reply me and help me pls.
I have dandruff issues from many years. I have used many kind of medicated shampoos, oil therapy but it has not helped. My scalp is very flaky.
My hairs are so thick nd dry nd little bit curly types nd it is also rough lyk if someone put his or her hand in my hairs or if someone touches his/her hand to my hairs they said your hairs luks like one animal is there who have pins on his body. My hairs are rough so mch rough I want silky hairs what should I do pls help me doctor.
I am suffering from fungal infection around my genital and on thigh area. I have gone to doctor, I have taken medicines and used anti fungal creams, it worked but the infection is recurring. It happened at least 3 times now. It's been a couple months. Please suggest good treatment.
Baldness and continue hair fall, dandruff in my scalp (I never apply oil but continue moisture in my scalp)
Hello I am 27 year old, I used to get pimples on my things and after that it leaves marks on my things every week one new pimple and than mark what should I do to remove this marks and there is some marks on my leg also due to in growth hair after waxing marks left. What to do.
There are over 3000 skin problems that are known in medical history. From moles to rashes, hives to eczema, skin discoloration to oozing, the list is a long one. While some are temporary and disappear by themselves, some could be extremely dangerous if not treated early. Good news is that most skin disorders are treatable. Here is a list of frequent skin disorders that can affect any individual:
- Acne: Acne is mostly witnessed in teenagers through the phase of puberty. This is a non-infectious disease which is caused due to the presence of pustules, papules, and blackheads. Acne is caused due to hormonal spread and goes by itself by the age of 20-30. This can leave behind scars.
- Razor bumps: If a portion of the hair which is present below the follicular pore is shaved off, it curls within resulting into an inflammatory condition known as the razor bumps. It mostly occurs when a hair gets extracted due to close shaving. This is mostly seen in the beard area.
- Rosacea: This is a chronic condition characterised by dilation of the blood vessels, redness, pustules, and papules. Overgrowth of rhinophyma is also observed in some cases. This condition is mostly seen in adults and can give an impression of acne during the beginning. Anti-inflammatory treatment is required to get this disease under control.
- Cold Sores: `This condition is caused by a virus known as herpes simplex. The latter resides in the cells of the spinal cord and can travel through the peripheral nerve to attack the lip. They can stay for a time span of 8-10 days. Medical attention is necessary if the condition recurs frequently.
- Athlete’s food: It is an infection of the stratum corneum which is caused by a fungus known as the dermatophyte. This condition can be both inflammatory and anti-inflammatory. In the case of the former, there could be frequent itching followed by heavy irritation and dry scaling. This infection can be easily treated by applying antifungal creams that are readily available over the counter.
- Eczema: It is a condition of the gene that that is responsible for chronic and oozing dermatitis. Places, where they occur the most, include elbow and knee. They can also result in asthma and fever. Eczema occurs in early childhood of an individual and gets better with age. Doctors recommend topical steroids and emollients.
- Melasma: This condition often results from pregnancy and oral contraceptive medicines. It is a pigmentation which is flat and brownish in appearance. They can be visible on forehead, upper lip and cheeks of a person. Exposure to sunlight can make the spots darker. These infections are persistent in nature and very hard to get rid of.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.