Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChalappaYour feedback matters!
Is green tea with honey and lemon is safe or not for men. For weight loss. Tell me Other Remedy for My Belly.
Hi i am having Phobia causes why. And how much time its take time treated. What is the best way to go out from this situation.
I am using Taxim Oz, bifilac hp, redotil as I am suffering from motions. Also I have baby and I need to breastfeed her. Is it safe to breast feed after having this medicines?
I am 46 years old male having Green Tea without sugar and milk one cup twice daily for more than two years. Is it recommended or I will replace it by black tea? So far my knowledge is concerned that Green tea reduces the chance of cancer, especially lung cancer. Also I would like to know if it lowers blood pressure. I was suffering from hypertension and has taken Amlodipine 10 OD for 3 years. But from last year I had to stop medication as my blood pressure has come down to normal level. Is it due to consumption of Green Tea? Thanking you and waiting for your reply.
Hello sir! I am 23 years old and I am suffering from Painless mucosal degeneration problem. Now my mucosa layer of my oral have got degenerated and I checked up many time from doctors. But they only suggested me vitamins tablets but still it do not have cured. It is painless patches in my mouth. Some time small blister occur in my mouth. What I do and which type of check up can cured my problem. please suggest me which type of blood test I do.
I have stretch marks on my shoulder; it starts appearing 2 month before now it increasing continuously. What con I do with this stretch marks?
My sister condition is very bad. Whenever she comb her hair, they would broke out. I will be very graceful to you if you would help me.
I am 25 years old and my hairs have started to grey. Pre mature greying of hairs started 5 years ago but they are almost 40% grey now. Now I want to hide them by colouring them but afraid of its side effects Which brand should I use to avoid or to have minimum side effects. My hairs are dry.
Im having problem of back pain since 10 years even though I am concentrating on my exercise prescribed by my physiotherapist doctor but still my pain is not cleared yet give me some solution?
I am a man 24. Growing up was never fun for me. I always got stuck whether I am a man or a woman. Until my 10th class I used to look like a girl and have voice that of a girl that's what people said .I started growing tall at around 16 and my body hair started to come around 18 19. I think I am still going through puberty, I my mind there is still conflict who am I.due to all this today I suffer from low confidence depression social anxiety and a lot of other things. I want to be a man a happy man. Can please somebody help me out.
Thyroid can be permanently cured by homeopathy. Pls suggest medicine. I am 32 and taking medicine from three years.
Hello sir. I am lalit kumar from mandigobindgarh (punjab). During 2 year, l have itching problem Do you have any treatment.
Hello mujhe mere chehre par small pimples hai. Maathe aur dono gaal par. Mera face bahut oily hai. Summer me aisi problems jyada hoti hai. Aur mujhe pasina bhi bahut hota hai. Please mujhe acne cream aur acne talets btaiye.
I can't making physical relationship more 1 minute. Often,I am also doing hand sex. Please tell me how can I improve myself?
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, lifestyle-related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start off on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or Amla: A pack of amla, brahmi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Reetha: An age old solution to hair problems, Reetha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Reetha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one-third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi Oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair-related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
- Bhrigamlkyadi Tail: Along with this, bhrigamlkyadi tail is also useful to remove body heat. Daily take two tap bhrigaraj Swaras. Avoid oily and spicy food.