Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ChaitraYour feedback matters!
My child aged 6 years is having retina eye problem. Everything is ok, but he can't read from certain distance. All tests have been done. But, even erg test also failed to diagnose exact problem. But it has been diagnosed as retina problem. Probably small retina. It has been suggested another test scanning after 6 months. Is there any remedy for retina problems.
I have red eyes from last 10 days and I have suffering from cold I have suffering from fever and my neck part is having pain in my head above eyes part some pain when ever I rotate my neck my eyes are having pain tears are coming from eyes my body temperature is 102. I have headache also. Please help me.
I have red eyes few some weeks and I feel weak for two day and could not complete my sleep so what can I do for this?
I am 24 year old and I am having a small white spot under my right eye from last 8 years. What should I do so that this spot get normal skin color and this may not occur to any other part of body.
What is left eye conjunctivitis and left eye iridocyclitis (traumatic? How can it affect the other eye?
Mujhe jyada TV dekhne ke karan +1 point ka chasma lag gaya hai. Mai jaldi chasma utarne ke liye kya karu. Please tell me what should I do.
I am suffering with eye problem .my eye power continuously goes down due to which lightness of my eyes increases and eye power is going increase.
I have a problem of low eye sight in sunlight. What kind of problem is this? Can you explain it? Is it possible to cure this problem? What kind of disease is this? Is it some kind of allergy?
I am 19 years male, I experience while driving at night. Tears come from my eyes. I am already using crizal lenses. But not much effect suggest some ointment for giving relief to eyes.
I have facing a problems regarding eye issues. My I sitting in front of computer then my eyes water drops.
Hello doctor. I am suffering from severe headache nd my eyes were paining alot.. .i am unable to even read the books continuously.
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist.