Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chaitra NiranjanYour feedback matters!
I have missed my periods and I am 5 days overdue. I took a HPT on the morning of day 4. It came out negative. I have never missed my periods (I am 33 years old). I am getting period like cramps through the day. It feels like they will start but nothing happens. I am not sure if I should worry (can it be something besides pregnancy?) since the cramps do not seem to be stopping. Or was it too early to do a HPT.
Sir my semen report is:- vol. 2 ml. Mol. Normal. Color white. Microscopic- ACTIVE 60%. SLUGGISH 21% REMAINS ARE DEAD. I WANT TO KNOW THAT ANY NEED TO TAKE MEDICINE TO IMPROVE. AND ALSO I WANT TO KNOW WHY I CAN'T PREGNANT MY WIFE. HER BASIC TEST ALSO GOOD.
Hello. I got my periods last month on 28th but l again got them on this 11th in just 10days after my previous cycle. This never happened to me before. This cycle preceded with severe backache and fatigue levels higher than every time. It is all like brown clotted blood very less bleeding and not like regular flow. May I know why this happened suddenly?
I have taken amoxicillin cetrizine after that breast milk production is less. Plus suggest how to increase the production.
I'm not getting my periods I have done pregnancy test on this sun mrng but it was negative and another one on previous week which was also negative I got my periods last on 11 April. Now I am having diarrhea from past one week ,too much white discharge from genitals and feeling fatigue, bloated,and my weight has also increase from few months and having pelvic pain even while laughing .Dr tell me mi pregnant or having some disease.
I had annual penetration 2 month bt I hav some doubt dat some sperms have gone inside my vigina n last month I had my date bt dis month I dint get date until now m afrid of pergancy. Are der any choices of becoming pergnant.
I am 30 year old man. And my wife is 29 year old. We r trying. For child but my wife left side uterus is bloked nd doctor say still we ll have child. It gone 3.5yrs of my marriage. My count is ok also. Please give me such suggestions
Good evening, I'm worried about my brother and sister in law they are married for about 6 years and can not have a child they have made many tests all ready but nothing. What advice can you give. Best regards.
Hi Some times I have got some symbolls of pregnancy but till I am not pregnant from my period (55 days had pass to my period )
Hello Dr. Good morning. My wife is in 5th week of pregnancy now. She is a thyroid patient. Now her TSH is 4.96. And our gynecologist suggested for 75 mcg to 100 mcg of thyroxine. Can you please suggest me what is the minimum for pregnancy 1st trimester range. And is 100 mcg is enough to control the thyroid in pregnancy. Thank you in advance. Have a great day. Regards
I am 37 female having weight 62 height 5.4 I have started walking in evening fr an hour but when I start walking fast my heart pain little pain in palm is due tu my cholesterol level high or I have heart problem.
Hi i'm 20 years old female i'm trying to conceive. My periods was on 3rd june and again I got my periods on 17th june but this mid cycle bleeding was different like 1st day some spotting and second day heavy bleeding and 3rd day little brown discharge and my periods stopped [so basically heavy bleeding was on 2nd day and the color was red ]. And the bleeding was not painful like regular periods . So this can be implantation bleeding ?
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult a doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions.