Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ChaitanyaYour feedback matters!
5 years before I used some Cream c and it caused black mark on my face. How to get rid of this mark. Please suggest me something.
Sir. Mere body pe khujli chalke spot ban jate he aisa koi tube bataye jisse khujli aana band ho jaye.
Sir, My sister face is black and she is very much upset, she has used many products (like face wash and creams) sir please tell me how can I help her?
I am 22 years old female. I am experiencing hair fall for last 1 yr.in between that year I consulted with ayurvedic doctor and my hair fall stopped. And now I am again facing hair fall. And I think that my hair fall is due to overuse of mobile phone especially late at night while reading on it. I am still consulting the same doctor but not getting result anymore.
I have infection around my genitals area. I want advice on how can I cure this infection & stop it spreading further. Please prescribe medicines also that I could use.
Recently I got diabetes since from that time am using tablet's but am not losing weight. Is there will be problem if I can't loss the weight.
Hii, Am 28 years old since 4 years I am suffering from black masks (hyper pigmentation ) on my face. Please suggest me how remove this masks permanently.
What is the cost of laser RF resurfacing in India and also give information about best doctors in India for laser RF resurfacing.
I'm 18 and I want loss to reduce my weight as I was 74 kgs I want to make sure my diet plan and keep reducing in less period.
I am a 69 year old male. High Bp is my problem. I take a lot of medicines to controlit Starpess Xl 100-2, Amlong 5 -2, Angizar 50 -3 andPrassopress 5 -1. I do regular walking my Kidny function seems normal. I eat only moderately and dont smoke or drink. Can you tell me how to reduce the medicines?
We had sex just after the periods ended of my wife. After 3-4 days. We had sex on dats on 27th of feb. Now she is bleeding which is not normal period bleeding. Blood flow rate is too high. Also having abdomen pain. Is dis any sign of pregnancy? She has polycystic ovary.
Mujhe hair fall ki problem hai. Koi shampoo or oil suggest kre pls. Bahut kuch try kiya par koi fark nhi dikh rha. Khana pina b normal hai main vegetarian hu. Or khane me hari sabjiya or dudh vgera sab leti hu. Pls suggest me something.
Sir, I am 20 years old male vegetarian (i eat eggs) student living in Delhi. I am 66 kg and 5'11" tall. I know that I am underweight and I am trying and gaining weight slowly. The biggest problem I am facing since past year is hair fall. My hairlining is receding. I usually live with minor tensions. My looks are deteriorating because of my hair and my confidence is going down. My hair is small and dandruff free. I have never used hard cosmetics. I condition my hair regularly. Please tell me how to reverse hair fall. I am ready to change my diet and lifestyle in anyway you recommend. I regularly eat ayurvedic bhringraj and apply regain since past one month.
I brush every day but teeth is little yellow in colour. Then I use Colgate whitening paste but there is no result can you help me?
A lot of things can be done to cope with the initial stages of dementia. A person goes through a wide range of emotions such as fear, denial, frustration, and anger, post the diagnosis. Here is a list of tips that will help a patient with dementia to cope better:
- Physical health: For a dementia patient, it is very important to take care of one’s health. A good diet along with regular exercise and adequate rest is a prerequisite to manage this disorder.
- Regular check-ups: Regular medical check-ups with the doctor are necessary in this condition. Depression and other mental health problems should be discussed with a professional.
- Quit alcohol: Alcohol might give momentary pleasure from the misery, but it has long-standing implications. It reacts with the medicine and creates additional health and memory-related complications.
- Allocate time for difficult tasks: With time, it can become difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks. The patient should accordingly schedule the time to perform the tasks which may be difficult to carry out. Adequate breaks should be taken while performing a task to avoid getting fatigued.
- Redefine work: If a patient is suffering from dementia is still working, it should be ensured that the work is more manageable from a desk. Planning an early retirement may be a good idea in order to cope with dementia.
- Be organised: Keeping track of things can get difficult with time. It, therefore, makes sense to organise all belongings systematically. Putting labels on doors and drawers also help.
- Continue pursuing your hobbies: Amidst the difficulty and the depression, it is a good idea to continue doing things that are fun. While such activities might require some assistance from the doctor and family members, this helps the patient to be cheerful and healthy.
- Maintain notes: Since dementia is involved with forgetfulness, it makes sense to maintain a diary and keep records of phone numbers, people, appointments, etc.
- Communication channel: Maintaining a direct communication channel with family, friends, and relatives is a good idea. Sharing feelings will go a long way in maintaining relations with loved ones.
- Support group: Joining a dementia support group can be highly beneficial for the patient. It will not only give the patient company but also make sure that the patient gets a lot of useful information about the disorder. It also helps in keeping the morale up.
- Getting ready for the future: Things need to be meticulously planned well in advance to ensure that when the disease progresses, the patient has enough people to look after him. Things such as medical arrangements, financial assets, and property details should be carefully handed over as per the patient's wish. This will ensure a smooth run of the patients’ life when they can no longer take care of themselves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.