Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Cardoza GowdaYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, When I sleep deep. Snore is started by me. It makes me bore sometime. Give me the resolution for it.
Getting too much pain the ear after using the ciplox ear drops as suggested by the doctor after he removed wax from my ear. I wear hearing aid.
I am listening to music through earphone's almost everyday for up to 2-3 hours at a volume of 8-10 is there any problem listening to that many hours please tell me.
Nazophen nasal drops is good for blocked nose, i am a technician in saudi here i am suffering blocked nose problem. I have dust allergy also doctor please can you help me. I need a good medicine for my problem please suggest.
I have tinnitus it seems. Getting louder noise sounds frm everywhere. How to control it over. When I go to theatres (films) I get resound frm my ears krrrrr chrrrr krrrkk sounds pls help me out. Thought using some tablets for this after doctor guidance. Before having nose in one ear. Now I can hear in bothe the ears after the 3years of time nearly.
Having constant cuts/ulcers in my mouth and feeling of pain on the right side of throat mot able to recover from it from last month.
I haven't been able to speak from 3 days. I have severe throat problem, tried many home remedies but didn't work. So, what to do now?
How much can a rhinoplasty correct this? Could it be corrected to a normal nose? Also could you tell me the "estimate" cost for the whole procedure. Thanks a lot.
I have recurrent cough, cold sinus problem probably of strep infection. How shall I get better immunity by homeopathic medicines.
There is a pain in my nose on only half right side when I touch it. What is this problem? and also it causes pain in cine's. Please help me.
I have two black spots on my nose and now I am getting extra dots on my nose, please tell me how to get rid of these black dots on my nose.
I have cold sinus. From past 3 years & my nose watery everyday. What can I do. Always my runny nose problem.
Suffering from 3-4 years .Erectile dysfunction, hair loss, weakness, legs pain, mood change, anger headache And I am suffering from throat pain jaw pain inside jaw there is tingling (ant feeling )in cheeks side from inside full mouth .is this because of low testosterone level. Is there any medicine to improve testosterone level. I want to improve my total body. Please suggest me gud medicine for this I am waiting for your reply.
I am 20 years old. I have throat infection and little cold please suggest some medicines. I also have dust allergy since a long time. Thanks.
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary. However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis,medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.