Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C VidyaYour feedback matters!
I am 46. Mera datto mai kirra lega hai. Aur muhh sai smell aati hai. Iska Lita mujha Kya karna ho gaa.
Which type of medicine are used in mouth opening because my mouth is not properly open and not eating any spicy food.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Malocclusion refers to the general arrangement of teeth and the manner in which the lower and upper sets of teeth fit. In optimal conditions, the upper set of teeth should fit slightly over the lower set of teeth. Malocclusion is a condition wherein the teeth are improperly aligned. Often, malocclusion tends to be a hereditary condition. The symptoms that indicate the occurrence of malocclusion include:
Abnormal teeth alignment.
Irregular facial appearance.
Discomfort or difficulty during chewing or biting.
Mouth breathing (breathing using the mouth instead of the nose).
Malocclusion and Oral Health-
Malocclusion, also known as bad bite, is capable of affecting your overall oral health. This is because crowded and crooked teeth tend to hinder the proper cleaning of the mouth. This leads to tooth decay, gum diseases and even tooth loss.
Malocclusion has a negative impact on the maintenance of oral health. Studies showed individuals without malocclusion were able to maintain a better oral hygiene in comparison to those with the condition.
The improper alignment of teeth makes it rather difficult for the brush to reach in certain parts of the teeth thereby failing to remove bacteria and germs from particular areas for an extended period of time. This results in bad breath.
It also makes flossing difficult and it creates hindrance in the way of maintaining proper oral hygiene.
The improper adjustment of teeth leads to gum decay owing to the faulty cleaning. It promotes the growth of harmful bacteria that leads to weakening of tooth and gums.
- Owing to the misalignment of teeth, chewing becomes difficult. This often goes to hamper and mar the way one speaks as well. Malocclusion also results in wearing off of the tooth enamel. This the teeth to appear yellow due to the inability of the brush to reach every place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.
I got eruption of wisdom teeth and I got tonsillitis from last 8 days, I prescribed augmentin 625 by doctor for 5 days. During that days I felt better but now again it causing problem specially in right side of buccal cavity Pls suggest me what to do.
Mera ek daat (teeth) bich me se hole ho gya, me uss teeth ko fill karna chahta hu, kitna fees parega?
My baby boy's teeth of front side broken at last six year and not come new teeth yet. What are solution this. Kya teeth neklwane page.
Brushing baking soda on your teeth twice a month can remove the stains of coffee or red wine and give you your pearly white teeth back.