Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. C. V. RameshYour feedback matters!
I m 50 yrs old and my right ear is ringing continuously. I was treated for tinnitus. But no results yet.
I have severe soar throat and mild fever. It really pains a lot when I swallow or cough. I am suffering from this condition since yesterday. What medication should I take?
My dad is 62 years old. He is suffering from burning sensation on the feet and throat since last year. We have consulted lots of doctors and completed several tests as well. Except vitamin b12 all other reports were normal. Doctor says its neuropathy and has prescribed medicines for the same but still the problems persist.
I have been suffering from fungal infection in my ear from long period of time. My age is 18. Plzz suggest me some remedy. Thanks.
Actually I am doing gym from last 2 weeks and when my gym is over and when I come back home I feel drowsiness whats the reason behind it I have been doing gym for the 1st time is this because I pull weight.?
I have a nose bump after my nose piercing but it is not healing from 1 year there is no pain in it and no pus. What I should I prefer.
My father name is Baban. He is 47 year old. From past 3 days when he tries to clean nose every morning after wake up blood comes out from his nose. And thereafter in the afternoon or evening when he tries to clean nose blood doesn't come. He also says that soft palate dries before wakeup. And when he press his nose, its pain. I'm afraid whether it will lead to cancer or what?
I am always suffering from throat pain from two years I checkup with so many doctor but its not going so pls can you suggests me something.
I am having 35 years old, 12 years back I have taken trances operation, still frequently I am suffering throat pain and cold some times cough addition now from last 3 months suffering with throat infection I have take antibiotic tablets getting down and again coming back. Now I am still suffering sore throat and throat and nerves having reddish colour and, now from 2 days onwards added cold, mucus cough and throat pain.
I am consuming 10 hrs in front of PC. Whistling ear 24hrs. Every morning when I sit in front of PC Headache begins. I think I am suffering from Computer Vision Syndrome.
Her ears frequently keep creating a problem. She has constant ear blockage and that is why she is not able to hear properly. Someone suggested that her ear drums might be causing some trouble. But we are not sure about it. Please kindly recommend something.
I have been suffering from acute throat pain with cough. Bile is the problem. Yellow bile comes out of throat. This was there for the past 12 days, i have used benedril green and tus q sugar free chewing tablet but no relief. Please suggest good remedy.
My son is suffering from sinus problem since last 8 years. He is suffering from frequent headache and nose blockage. He has been operated two times and also undergoing homeopathy treatment. Please help.
I am a 24 years old female. My cough is persistent since many months. I also have asthma and sinusitis. Due to the cough I suffer from vomiting and can't eat food. What should I do?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.