Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. C V PrabhaYour feedback matters!
An injury by pen-prick occurred on my left palm some years back and since then sometimes cramps set in in my both hands and legs.EMG AND NCV of both hands done,nothing found.Had had PREBAGALIN AND METHYLCOBALAMIN.Please advice.
Mare paro me dard rheta he soote time or jyada hota he chala bhe nhi jata he kuch upay btaye kya madicine lane chayea.
I am feeling like vomiting and my body is totally paining but I am not getting any fever but feeling very weak.
Common cold as well as flu can give rise to various symptoms like body ache as well as a runny or stuffy nose. These symptoms may also arise as a part of other ailments like allergic cold or hay fever. Mild to moderate fever may be experienced in such conditions. One should be able to treat these symptoms at home so as to be more comfortable until the flu or cold abates. Here are a few ways in which you can treat a runny nose and body ache.
- Rest: One of the first and most important thing that you need to do in such a situation is to take ample rest so that your body gets to rejuvenate rather than getting overworked even in these trying conditions. With the help of sleep and rest, you will be able to feel fresh and the body ache will be reduced as well.
- Diet: To begin with, one will need to drink plenty of fluids in order to remain hydrated. This is one of the most important ways of treating cold and flu as the body can get severely dehydrated due to the ailments. Replenishing the body fluids can ensure that the immunity does not suffer. Also, you should have plenty of soup and vegetables so that your immunity gets a boost even as the digestive system is not overworked with overly heavy food which it may have trouble in processing due to the general weakness of the body. But you must remember to eat well and frequently as the body will not go away unless you put sufficient fuel in your system.
- Steaming: Taking hot water steam with a towel draped over your head can help in treating the runny nose. Ensure that you are sitting down at a sturdy table with the steaming kettle or pan in front of you, so that there are no upsets which can lead to burns and accidents.
- Medication: Along with these measures, you must see a doctor so that the condition may be diagnosed properly. The doctor will also check your symptoms and carry out lab tests in order to ensure that there is no infection at play. Also, the doctor can prescribe medicines accordingly with anti-allergy medication like antihistamines to treat rhinitis and peramivir, zanamivir, or other such drugs to treat the flu. These medicines can also make you drowsy and induce sleep which will help your body in getting adequate rest.
- Emergency cases: If the body ache and runny nose come with other symptoms that persistently grow, you must call the doctor immediately. These include constant painful coughing, tightness in the chest, severe sore throat, vomiting, and persistent high fever.
I have body pains only left side up to bottom little pains and early morning wake up timing is very dim. What to do? Please help me.
I am a 60 years old. I am a tax consultant and I have to sit on chair almost 16 hours daily and work on computer. My leg, knee, ankles. Wrist and palm have started to suffer from pain. What should I do?
I am suffering from high fever for the last 5 days and I have body pain. Can you suggest what I should be done.
I have slight fever and slight pain in d body frm 2 days, after I supervised a cleaning drive in my colg.
Please suggest me the test for the pain on the left side of the body tingling effect on hands and toe pain on shoulder and neck restlessness palpitation and laziness all the time.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
I m 16 years old. I am having fever from two days and whole body pain and headache. Right now in had vomiting. My neck is seeming as it is burning. Now what to do and which disease do I have?
I'm suffering from light fever, body pains and throat pain from last two days and getting shivering in the night and fever increasing at that time. I took antibiotics but not shown any result and repeated again. Should I go for blood check as I got this situation repeatedly two to three times in the last 4 to 5 months.
Sir I have some problem body pains how to solve my problem not only me my friends also how to solve.
I suffering from neck pain and cold and some body pain from past two days. Can you suggest me what to do.
My body get heat up even weather is cold. I can not sit at one place more than 1 hour my body start paining. In morning time I frequently go for toilet. Tell me reason?
I feel very week all the time and my body pains. Lot of tiredness can't do anything after coming from work, I do night shift. My legs pain all the time.
1) assess the level of pain on a scale of 0 to 10 where 0 means no pain and 10 means unbearable excruciating pain.
Affirm: following set of affirmations for 21 times.
I solve my pain
I dissolve my pain
I resolve my pain
I co-solve my pain
I super solve my pain.
It would be a good idea to investigate your reasons behind pains. If there are no known pathological changes behind your pain, we recommend, explore deeper emotional issues which needs your attention.
Certain key affirmations can actually help in releasing past emotional toxins from your body, making you feel lighter and healthier.