Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. C .s. RupaYour feedback matters!
I am a 46 year old male and my height is 5'9" and weight is 84 kg. Whenever I want to exercise, I have a feeling that crystals are stored in my joints and they give pain. I had two bad experiences of Kidney stones, which I got away with by drinking onion soup. Most of the time my Uric acid levels are high, about 7.5 which is alarming. Please suggest how the crystals in the joints get dissolved, so that I can play some sports which I am very much interested in.
I have undergone surgery of my right femur lower with plate fixation on 22.07.2016 when I could start walking with walker. By what time the same healed. I am male 39 years.
Pain in legs, infection in urine, swelling in legs, weakness, don, t want to eat something, typical pain in tummy.
I am 19 year old. 1 month earlier I got pain in right knee then I consulted doctor, got blood checked. Report came that uric acid is 7.2 in blood. Daily I took 2 zyloric 100 mg tablets and after 1 month it is 5.6 but still I get sometimes mild pain in my right knee. Why is the reason? and I am not fat.
Sir my brother suffering wrist and ankle pain last one month doctor given treatment of chickengunia. But problem remains same condition. Then doctor lastly checked blood sample test in that all test are negative. I not understand what can I do? Please doctor give me some way from that problems.
I have pain below my shoulder blade since past 4 weeks. This never happened before. My guess is this happened after sitting too long for at least 15 hours for 2 weeks before a month. What could be the cause. How do I get out of it? It's getting worse everyday.
Ham apne bone ko kese bacha sakte hain after fracture kuki ye bahut dard hota ha kon si medicine istemal kare..
I am having pain in my latissimus dorsi muscle. I also used to do some stretching exercise but no effect. Any treatment or some another kind of exercise?
Cervical spondylosis is an age related disorder affecting the discs and joints in your neck. The overuse of the bone and cartilage in the cervical spine of your neck leads to cervical spondylosis. While it is mostly caused by age, it can also be caused by other factors. Stiffness and severe, chronic pain are the most common problems with patients afflicted with cervical spondylosis. While in others, it might not cause problems and they can go about their daily activities.
Physiotherapy for Cervical Spondylosis
There is no cure for cervical spondylosis, but its symptoms can be treated with physiotherapy. If you have chronic pain in your neck, shoulder blades or arms, a physiotherapist can provide effective pain relief by strengthening your vertebrae and neck. This will improve your posture and prevent any relapse of the pain.
Firstly, the physiotherapist will evaluate your condition; check your reflexes and strength. Then, the physiotherapist will move on to the following treatments:
- Stretching, strengthening and straightening exercises: Before beginning these exercises, your physiotherapist will first apply cold or heat to the affected area and then proceed with a deep tissue massage or electric stimulation. When your muscles are relaxed, the exercises will begin only then. These exercises are performed to strengthen the muscles in your neck. Through these, you will learn how to improve your range of movement and posture.
- Neck traction: Pulling your head to stretch out your spine is called neck traction. This technique is used to improve movement and ease the pain. Traction is used to open the spaces between the vertebras gently in order to ease pressure on the distressed discs. Traction is done continuously or sporadically, with short periods of rest in between. If you cannot find the right physiotherapist to do this for you, there are devices to help you stretch your spine.
- Cervical collars and pillows: Neck pillows or cervical pillows, are made to keep your neck steady while you sleep. Cervical collars are also called neck braces which are used to support the neck. While cervical collars have been proven to be quite beneficial, there isn’t much evidence to support cervical pillows in treating cervical spondylosis. You can always consult physiotherapist before purchasing a cervical pillow.
My age 41 year old my leg is paining every night and I do some work so I am very tired so pls answer me.
I am 56 years old. I am regular to workouts and I have been running on the treadmill. I have however over the past 3 days started developing pain in the right knee and it I am not able to run because of the pain Could you be kind enough to address this issue. Regards
I have back pain and joint pain very often. I walk around 2 km daily to improve health but still no use. Please help me in this regards.
I am diabetic & my fasting yesterday was 152. I take glocoryl m1 fort before break fast & 1 tab zyoral m4 forte before dinner. I am now experiencing pain in my right ankle joint. Please advise.
Meri 9 mnth pregnant wife y feet height k nale me gir gai uski pasli m pain h baby ok h kya kru suggest me?
My right arm has stopped working properly for the last 25 days. L feel difficulties in wearing on or off my shirt or kurta. I can't hold glass of water with my right hand. I have consulted homeopathic doctor who said that I have my frozen shoulder. The orthopaedic doctor just gives pain killers. I am taking daily light exercises but no relief I have got till date.
Sir ,mam I have a problem from the part of waste material path when I sit for take off waste at that time too much paining from a part of that but not blooding also another time when sit .& n please give me suggestion how to solve it. This problem from 2-3 days.
1. Don't lift objects away from your body with your arms outstretched.
2. Don't lift heavy weight.
3. Don't slouch in your chair
4. Don't stand a long period of time.
5. Avoid prone lying.
6. Change position in every 20min.
7. Use hard bed.
8. Use thin pillow.
9. Avoid forward bending.