Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. C.ramuYour feedback matters!
Is there any tablet named saffron to postpone periods? If there tell if there will be any side effects.
I am 26 years old female my menstrual cycle is very healthy. But in feb this year I did not got my periods on due date so I consulted to a local gynea. Doc told me to do few tests ie hb, thyroid etc. However my reports were all normal so he prescribed me regestrone tablet after having a five days course I got my period after a weak, but they were very painful. Now as per my menstrual cycle I was to get my periods on 24 of mar but still I have not got my periods. So it is advisable to take these pills again this time to get my periods or should I switch over to some other mild medication.
Hello Doctor. Pregnancy Doubt. delayed period. Me and My partner Tried sexual intercourse on June 14th and 15th. I took ipill 14th even and used Condom on 15th nite. Already I got ma normal period June 1st wk itself. Now June 27th to July 1st 5 days I got bleeding. Again June 19th and 20th also 2 days only I got bleed. Now august Month I did not Get ma Normal Period Still dnt knw y? ANY Chance fa Pregnancy? please help me. I want Detailed Ans. Thanx in Advance.
My date is delayed by 5 days and no symptoms of pregnancy. But when we did an home pregnancy test one dark Line and other came with very light and white fluid is discharging. Am I pregnant? Or what might be reason. Please suggest.
Hello doctor I am 26 years old. Me and my husband is ttc for past 1 year and 9 months. When I was 19 I was diagnosed with PCOS (no blood test only through scan) doc told me it is a minor one and nothing to worry. By the beginning of 2014 I started to gain weight (family hereditary) and missed periods for months (usually I used to have period on every month but not so regular). Then I consulted a gyno she did my blood test on 19Jun 2014 showing tsh 2.59 UIU/mL and prolactin 14.6 ng/mL. She gave me clomiphene citrate 50mg. And started a follicular study. I had a dominant follicle on my right ovary and she was ready to give an hcg shot. But since some personal problem I couldn't complete that. And an year later on September you consulted an ART doc. Again did a blood test (during my periods) shows FSH 4.69 mIU/ml LH 6.10 mIU/ml prolactin 26.21ng/no tsh 3.00uUI/ml. She did an SSG found a septum of 2cm and removed by hysterolap on 10oct15. She gave progynova tablets and I had periods using progesterone 400. My LMP was on 18th dec. I started cellophane citrate 100mg. On my 11th day a pelvic scan shows a dominant follicle in my right ovary sizing 11mm. On my 14th day it was 18mm. So doc suggested an hcg shot and I took it on my 15th day ie 1st Jan 16. The very next day she scanned again an said the follicle is in the process of ovulation and I had IUI. (my husband's results are good). Now I am 4 days late for my period. Yesterday (3rd day after missed period) I did a urine test (not a fresh morning sample) the result came negative. As of now I haven't checked pregnancy yet. Doctor gave me dydrogesterone 10mg. Why even if I ovulated I'm not pregnant and delaying period.
HelloPls advise will having sex daily create any problem. We are also planning for a baby. Also advise will changing positions create any problem. Further also guide what typebof food me and my hubby should have for better sex stamina and healthy sperm.
After going for ivf. Can I go to my job grom fourth day. And I is it ok to updown stair once a day on job. What are the other precautions and eatable that I take for pregnancy on first go.
I have Married About 6 year ago, but I have no child. My Wife not conceive. I have 20 percent semen count and 50 percent sluggish in semen test. One more thing I have to smoke just before sex every time. Is this a Reason for not conceive or other?
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex. She used to get her periods on 7 but till yet she doesn't get. Should we wait or do any pregnancy test, she is 20 years old. And is there any pill to avoid pregnancy if she doesn't get periods. Worried help please!
I'm 18 years old. Suffering from pcos since last 4 years. Have tried medication but it doesn't seems to be working. I do not eat junk and do exercise. Can you suggest some vegetarian diet plan for pcos and some natural remedies for its cure?
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.