Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C Radhakrishnan
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C RadhakrishnanYour feedback matters!
Sir, my son 2 years old is suffering with heavy fever from 22 feb 2017, after treatment of oral based on our doctor's advise on 26 feb 2017 we admitted my son in children hospital. CRP level is 64. After two days of treatment the CRP level is decreased to 16. The fever also comes down from 104 F to 97 F. After one day of discharging from hospital my son again suffering with fever with 100 F temperature. In case sheet LRTI WITH SEPSIS. Now medicines are cefbact 750 mg through IV, linezolid, crocin DS, ascoril, maxtra and also nebulization. I search on the internet for this problem, there are many articles on this problem, I am fearing about my son future after the reading those articles. Please advice me the exact details and remedies.
Doctor prescribed Cefixime syrup dose of 2.5 ml per day for 5 days to my daughter, however, mistakenly I bought Cefixime Drop and I was giving 2.5 ml of that drop since last two days. As only 2 more doses of medicine were left in the drop, I bought Cefixime Syrup now. To my surprise I noticed that concentration of Cefixime is different for drop and syrup i.e. 1 ml of drop has 25 mg cefixime and 5 ml of syrup has 50 mg Cefixime. Please advise whether that higher dose of Cefixime can harm my baby. If so then what should I do now.
The role of parents in language development of children is a primary one. Basically, it will be a one way communication as babies will not respond, but that should not deter you from speaking to them. It has been shown that talking to children early on helps them to talk faster and learn more words. The number of words a child hears is directly proportional to the amount of vocabulary he/she will be able to master.
6 ways to help your baby learn speaking:
- Let them listen a lot: Children learn speaking by listening first. So more and more words they will listen, so do they will speak. Make sure your child comes in contact with children in the peer group and plays with them as with the help of their friends they can learn many words.
- Read a book: You should start reading to your child as early as possible. The type of book is not as important as you may use, various touch and feel books such as graphic novels. Initially, you may start with board books and then move on to picture books and finally to story books. It helps in increasing the child's vocabulary.
- Talk as much as you can: Part of a child's ears and brain that respond to sound are developed since birth, so even though talking to your baby may not make much sense, talking to them enhances their development of speech. The infant absorbs the words which facilitates speaking.
- Look for cues: If the child is interested in something such as a book or a toy, then engage with the child on that subject. Encourage him/her to ask questions and interact as much as possible. These interactions help in enhancing the child's language skills.
- Limit television: Using television to teach vocabulary to your child is not as effective as talking directly. The primary reason is that characters in television do not react to your child's cues. This does not allow the child interact, which results in reduced language learning.
- Treat ear infections early: It is important to treat ear infections early as this causes hearing problems which in turn delays language learning. Consulting a pediatrician to get treatment for ear infections of your child is advisable. You should see to it that the child is being administered medications at regular intervals.