Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. C.r. SwamyYour feedback matters!
For perfect treatment in slip disk,neck pain ,frozen shoulder,back pain, all type of pain, obesity etc contact.
Dr Asha Gupta
120/25 vijay path,mansarover,Jaipur.
I have body pain specially knees and back perpetually. Can you suggest some effective home remedies or natural remedies to ease the pain I'm 62 Years old, have hypo thyroid and obese. Can you help me with short remedies for all above.
Sir bodies me 1 month se pain ho raha hai Sir kya ye calcium ki kmi hai ya phir kuch or Sir please write this answer fast.
I have body pain for last three days and some of fever what should I have to do give me some precautions.
Treating leg pain at home
You can usually treat leg pain at home if it's due to cramps or a minor injury. Try the following home treatments when your leg pain is from muscle cramps, fatigue, or overuse:
- Rest your leg as much as possible, and elevate your leg with pillows.
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, to help ease discomfort as your leg heals.
- Wear compression socks or stockings with support.
- Apply ice
Apply ice to the affected area of your leg at least four times per day. You can do this even more frequently in the first few days after the pain appears. You can leave the ice on for as long as 15 minutes at a time.
Take a warm bath and stretch
Take a warm bath, and then gently stretch your muscles. If you have pain in the lower part of your leg, try pointing and straightening your toes when sitting or standing. If you have pain in the upper part of your leg, try to bend over and touch your toes. You can do this while sitting on the ground or standing up. Ease into each stretch, holding each position for five to 10 seconds. Stop stretching if your pain gets worse.
Preventing leg pain
You should always take time to stretch your muscles before and after exercising to prevent leg pain due to physical activity. It's also helpful to eat foods that are high in potassium, such as bananas and chicken, to help prevent injuries of the leg muscles and tendons.
You can help prevent medical conditions that may cause nerve damage in the legs by doing the following:
- Exercise for 30 minutes per day, five days per week.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid smoking.
- Monitor your cholesterol and blood pressure, and take steps to keep them under control.
- Limit your alcohol consumption to one drink per day if you're a woman or two drinks per day if you're a man.
- Talk to your doctor about other ways to prevent the specific cause of your leg pain.