Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. C R SharmaYour feedback matters!
In this new age 'Weight Gain' is the most dreaded phrase when people left and right are obsessed with losing weight by any and every means possible, to look good and achieve an attractive personality.
Let me start with a ridiculous point, weight is NOT equal to fat (a misconception I've observed in my patients). A human's body weight consists of his/her ENTIRE body weight, including weight of internal organs like heart brain etc, bones, water content and MUSCLES
In this series of sections on Weight gain - We will Focus on Food and Healthy Diet to complement Muscle Building.
Eating nutrition-rich food increases the protein intake which not only improves the immune system but also helps in fast recovery from illness.
Here are some foods that you can include in your diet to increase the nutrition content and gain muscles.
We all have heard that nonvegetarian food is a great source of protein. That, while true, is half information. as a majority of Indians are vegetarians, I would like to share vegetarian foods which are as good protein sources as non-vegetarian food
- Paneer - Its full of protein and good carbs. Paneer contains high amounts of casein that builds muscle mass while providing your body with its daily intake of protein. It also contains high amounts of calcium that helps you build stronger bones.
- Peanut butter - Just two spoons of the butter can have you set you for the day with 8gms of protein that keeps muscle breakdown at bay.
- Almonds - They contain more protein than an egg and are also a great source of Vitamin B2 that produces oxygen-based energy in the body and Vitamin E that ensures supple skin.
- Soy milk - This is a good source of protein for those who suffer from lactose intolerance or dislike dairy milk. A glass of soy milk contains 6 to 10 gms of protein which is enough to give you a protein boost and jump start your day.
- Kidney beans - A single helping of kidney beans has 13 to15 grams of protein and is a great replacement for meat since it can provide ample protein to the body that promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Quinoa - 8g per 1 cup (cooked) Pronounced KEEN-WAH, this wonder grain is not only high in protein but also low in cholesterol and a good source of iron and fiber.
- Pumpkin Seeds - 7g per 1 oz. Also known as pepitas, pumpkin seeds are a great grab-and-go snack or topping for salads and soups.
- Dried Beans - 12g per 1 cup (black beans).Dried black beans, kidney beans, lentils, chickpeas, and pinto beans are all delicious choices for low-fat, fiber-filled protein. Using dried beans allows you to control the sodium and additives that go into the dish.
- Greek Yogurt - 15g per 6-oz container. Greek yogurt packs as much as double the protein as regular yogurt. It's also thick, filling, tart, and less sweet than some regular varieties, all while staying in the low-calorie range.
My wife is having loose motions from last two days. She is 12 week pregnant. Suggest me the medicine or home remedies for her.
have itching in allp arts of body if i take antihistamine like cetrizine or monteculast it will stop for twodays ince two years which medicine should i take please prescribe me.
I am 69 years of age, and suffer from osteo-arthritis of the knee and enlarged prostate. Please advise line of treatment. I had a spinal implant 2 years ago, am undergoing treatment for mild hypertension, but all other physical and bio-chemical parameters are normal.
I am 50 years old male. Around last 20 years with diabetic and on insulin almost from 12 years. Also taking BP and cholesterol pills under supervision of doctor. I am facing skin rashes and etching problem last 2 years at areas- below stomach, bumps and inside thies. I tried with homeopathy course and allopathy but temp relief.
Sir, I have a problem since childhood onwards. It's that I get bleeding from my nose, whenever there exceeds the heat in my body. Please suggest me a solution.
I am 30 years male I am suffering with anxiety disorder for this taking medicine with help of psychiatrist from long time but some times I am getting chest pain heavily and not getting sleeping from 4 days and having discomfort in mentally pls check and suggest taking medicine paxidef, maxgalin and for sleeping epitril so pls check and suggest is any more required to take to treat.
Dear Sir I have a problem I am suffering from headache from last two months so kindly suggest me what to do sir please.
I done with an operation of my ankle last week. I fall on the ground while playing cricket & in the MRI report states that there is discontinuity in ligaments so Dr. Suggested for Surgery & I done with that. Can you tell me the exercise & precautions.
What is the reason for left side chest area nerve vibrate when this thing happen I feel very afraid.
Asking your doctor if an antibiotic medicine can be taken is advisable as it can help in reducing the infection and swelling. It can also be taken after the treatment for faster healing.