Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C R Sharma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C R SharmaYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/ Madam, I am suffering form sugar since last Two years taking a treatment from Dr. Rajeev Awasthi diabetes Gold Medlist practice in Lucknow. But last one years not taking any medicine, so my sugar level is high nearby 523 but last 2 week again taking tablets than sugar level is 246. What can I do? Please help me.
I am 65 years male from Kolkata suffering from DM type 2 from past 35 years, HTN, psychiatric problem from last 30 years, diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma oral in 2011 undergone surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, at present carcinoma is in remission no abnormal uptake detected, having enlarged prostate from 2014 as per USG lower abdomen done it transpired as under: -urinary bladder normal in shape- walls are smooth and regular, lumen clear, pre void vol of urine- 330.2 ml post void vol of urine 295 approx of residual urine ,prostate gland measured 3.3×3.8×3.6 cm approx prostate wt 23.2 gms: -impression mildly enlarged prostate gland significant residual urine post void bladder (nearly same as pre void state) -PSA 1.3 ng/ml. On 17th instant repeated USG- whole abdomen: -all parameters normal, kidney right- 10. 9 cm left kidney 10.3.6 cm normal a cyst measure about 36 mm seen in left kidney (cyst was present before 2014 but those reports not found now unable to say the measurement of cyst) findings normal, post void residual urine vol 112 cc approx, prostate measures 35.8×30.9×32. 5 mm in size wt 20. 5mgm contour &ecotexer homogenous: -impression cortical seen in left kidney (present from long time, prostate gland size on higher side of the normal, post void residual urine 112 cc approx- PSA 6.16 ng/ml. Kindly give your opinion.
Sir my d3 25 hydroxy vitamin d level is 15.7 nanogram per milliliter. Sir I feel energy level, stay depressed for long time with out any cause, muscle weakness, sir please tell me how can I manage can low vitamin d curable or not.
Hi sir, I have one question sir, daily night I eat chicken sir, my thought is in daily eating non veg the weight and fat will increased, its right are wrong please let me know.
I am 69 years of age, and suffer from osteo-arthritis of the knee and enlarged prostate. Please advise line of treatment. I had a spinal implant 2 years ago, am undergoing treatment for mild hypertension, but all other physical and bio-chemical parameters are normal.
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits