Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C R SharmaYour feedback matters!
doctor I have been suffering from viral from past 3 days. From yesterday I have a problem of itching all over my body. Please can you help me with it.
I am suffering from piles. Doctor has advised me for surgery. Is it possible to cure by medicines only. Because I don't want to go for surgery.
Hello sir my age is 21 and I am facing hair full and psoriasis how to take complete treatment and which place.
I have a pre-ejaculation problem how can I solve it. How do I increase my penis size? Please advise.
I am std infected and I have pain in my leg and my Uric is 6.9 normal. Please tell me what should i do to cure?
Impotence is a common problem among men characterized by the inability to sustain an erection for sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction is characterized by the regular inability to maintain an erection.
A man may have a good erection with masturbation, but not when sexually active with his regular partner.
Majority of erectile dysfunctions are primarily psychogenic in origin. Psychological causes like depression, stress, anger, performance anxiety, low self-esteem. Fear of sexual failure are the most salient immediate causes of erectile difficulties. A history of sexual abuse, guilt about sexuality and early homosexual experiences are more common factors of erectile dysfunction.
In allopathy sildenafil citrate under the brand name viagra is the oral therapy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It usually acts within an hour of administration. Blood pressure is reduced transiently by sildenafil to 100 mg or more. Men even died from cardiovascular problems due to the side effects of sildenafil. Therefore viagra is not the right choice for all men. In addition to this drug, many men take the help of vaccum constriction device, penile injection therapy, intraurethral therapy, surgery. All of these treatments have different complications and side effects.
Adverse reactions of sildenafil:-
- nasal congestion
- urinary tract infection
- respiratory tract infection
- angina pectoris av block
- myocardial ischaemia
- cerebral thrombosis
- cardiac arrest
- heart failure
- skin diseases
- abnormal liver function tests
- unstable diabetes.
Role of homoeopathic medicines:-
Homoeopapthy has the best and the safest possible treatment to cure the problem of erectile dysfunction quite effectively without any complications or side effects. There is a permanent solution to erectile dysfunction (ed) or impotence. Ed or impotence is treatable and at any age. Homeopathy offers remarkable results in erectile dysfuntion (ed) or impotence cases, which may have arise from both physical and psychological causes. Unlike allopathic medicines, homeopathic medicines are non toxic and non addictive. Where the cause of erectile dysfunction (ed) or impotence is with other system diseases and due to drug effects, there also homeopathy provides better option. Homeopathy is strongly recommended for erectile dysfunciton or impotence. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Although relief from symptoms may require several doses and take longer with homeopathic remedy. The results are longer lasting and act on a deeper level in the body. With homoeopathy, erectile dysfunction or impotence is an issue that can be treated, allowing you and your partner to enjoy a full and satisfying loving relationship.
I am Rohit kumar at the age of 25. I have been facing the problem of gas a couple of years, add to this whatever I eat except basic food like chapaati, daal (pulses), vegetables become problem for me and my stomach goes upset and release bad gas. Tell me how can I get rid of it.
Everyday When I started for my study that time I feel heavy, like painful headache. Few month later my final exam (B. A). Please give me some home remedy without meditation. Because I try this from 1week, but it's not work for me! And I have also memory loss problem. please help me what should I do sir?
I am 39 years old from last six years, I had a problem of itching in body, if I take incidal caplets its fine for day, especially in night when going to bed. Pls. Advice what to do.
I have black lines on my Nails from last 12 yrs. What is the reason behind this? Is it any kind of big problem for me? Can it be like before? Normal People like?
After circumcision patients can come at home. My mean in normal life and social life. I want circumcision and nt disclose to my parents can after circumcision am come back home with normal way.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!