Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C Prakash
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C PrakashYour feedback matters!
Hi, Meri gf ka 12 tarikh ko period start hua tha aur hamne 23 ko sex kiya to kya uske pregnant hone k chances h? Please give me answer.
If a girl having a periods and I be physical with her and sperm enter her body is there a Chance that her periods gets stop in an hour or that she can be pregnant is there some thing to worry.
I am Male, 62 years, diabetic since 2010. Up to 2010 I enjoyed good sexual activities. However, since then I have erectile problem. My sugar and bp is under control. How can I improve sex life? your advice please. Thanks in advance. Regards,
I had a break up with my girlfriend from 5 years we had continue sex, now m feeling like having sex since I am addicted to sex, can I go to prostitute ?
I have sex with my girlfriend unprotected. But I give her unwanted 72 with in one hour and she ate. Her mensuration cycle recently end and I sex after two days of mensuration. Get any chance of her pregnancy. I am very worried about this. Please help me.
Do you find it too hard to figure out what to wear? Does taking some important decision leave you feeling paralyzed? These indicate that you suffer from compulsive indecisiveness. Struggling with this problem leaves you stuck in one place and causes you distress. Fear of taking the wrong decision is the primary reason, which makes people indecisive. It is also likely for you to bother too much about what other people think of you.
Here are five important steps, which you should take for overcoming compulsive indecisiveness:
- Forget your fear: Fear of something often causes indecisiveness. You need to figure out and write down your fears and what you would do if these occur. If you are indecisive about a job change or whether the new job will be paying you less, you should analyze how the reduced income will affect your life and how you can deal with it.
- Tune into your emotions: Maximum people who suffer from compulsive indecisiveness and struggle at making major decisions tend to over analyze situations a bit too much. In some cases, you cannot create an easy perception or a suitable side for a situation in spite of stressing over it from various angles. The situation will remain the same, no matter how much you think. Write down your options, think about them, rate them, and choose the top rated option.
- Practice on small things: For improving upon your indecisiveness, you should start practicing by taking small decisions every day. Aim at taking 10 major decisions everyday such as where to go for lunch, which route to take to work and more. Slowly, practice taking decisions quickly instead of pondering over a situation. Try to make instant decisions in various spheres of life.
- Learn to trust yourself: You need to list all your strengths. Write down whether you think if you are smart, creative or funny. Ask yourself whether you can infuse your strengths into your process of decision making. Try to test your strengths in all kinds of matters. Once you are sure of your strengths, you will be able to achieve your goals without hesitation.
- Pick one thing at a time: You should pick things and matters one at a time to focus on. If there are several things which bother you and add to your indecisiveness, try to handle them one by one. This way you will be able to give all your focus to one matter, and overcome your fears related to it. After that, move on to another fear.
It is important for you to let go and refrain yourself from analyzing whether a decision which you had taken is right or wrong. Instead, focus on activities which matter to you and do not ponder over old decisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
How Ayurveda can treat chronic problems by balancing the Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas in different parts of the body.
Hello, everyone, I am doctor P.K Srivastava. Especially I am talking about the problems that are chronic and many of them are located as no result. After so many investigations and ultimately the people come at last to me. I examine through the pulse and specialist in Pulse diagnosis. So I take the pulse of the patient and thought that I am going to the inside for their Vata, Pitta, Kapha balance or imbalance. So accordingly I find the problems with their Vata, Pitta, and Kapha and in which part of the body they are to be power having the pain. So I would like to say to everyone who is having such problems are not to remove from anywhere I invite those people who come to me. I am doing the service of mankind service to God.
As like that I went to the abroad so many countries through the mercy Ayurveda I found everywhere the people are welcome us and they have courage themselves and encourage ourselves also through the pulse diagnosis. And I try to my best to cure the disease. The symptoms by making their Vata, Pitta, Kapha balances. Mainly I am a specialist in Ayurveda and the gyne problems. Many of the people ladies they come of which so many problems which are not curable and I tried my best to cure them. This metabolic system is the main source of the energy if it is in the balanced state. If it is not balanced because of irregular diets and the behaviors. The people go to the shop and go to the streets and enjoy the food on the street where so many dirty things are around it.
Are there like their tests? Either it is decreasing their system of digestion or increasing them? So sometimes the Pitta is aggravated and after aggravation, it is vesicated creating the hyper acidity. Tympanitis, Constipation, Pain in the body or sometimes this gas goes up to the head having so much pain and people ask me I have pain the body I have severe pain in the head and I have taken so much pain relieving medicines But the effect is for three or two hours. I examined their pulse and found the pain is not the headache the pain is related to the gastric discomfort. So I am myself tried to balance these people and increase the digestion improvement and ultimately they felt ok. So I would like to invite everyone. I am sitting here in BF 125 Sector 27 Indira Market Noida. So the name of my clinic is Panacea Ayurveda health care. So please come and show your pulse. I will try my best to solve your problems. Doesn't matter it is the children case or ladies or gents. It is related to the mental or nervous system, digestive system or the lungs asthma, or joints pain Spondylitis, Migraine, sinusitis, the other problems are solved here.
One thing I would like to say that I am connected with the lybrate.com or you may check or call through Lybrate to me. So I will solve your problems. Anyhow, thank you.