Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. C. N VeenaYour feedback matters!
I have a chalazion in my upper eye lid of right eye. It's there since last two months and it's the second time it's occurred at the same place. How can I make it go?
Hi Doctor, Because of Eye sight whether the Blood pressure get increases? With headache on the back head?
My friends eye spec number is increasing day by day. His age is 34. In last 3 years 3 times his spec no increased.
My eyesight is somewhat weak means I am unable to visit the object clearly which is placed far away from me. I have to use specs of -1.5. How to increase my eye tightness so that I don't have to use specs anymore?
Iam getting sleep very late night my eyes are over heating can you suggest me a tip to cool my eyes and sleep.
I am having floaters which is very annoying heard of laser floater removal. Is it performed anywhere in india?
How to increase height and gain weight naturally? How to get white skin tone? How to increase eye sight? Please Suggest me natural ways.
I have red eyes and itching n inflammatory while seeing from left one since yesterday evening. please help.
In Retinal detachment surgery which is better inside or outside? Which is less painful? Please urgently help. Please help the procedure what is outside and inside method of surgery.
I have a red eyes since a month and when I take bath it seem to be red and my legs are paining a lot and my head is also sometime pain so consult me what should I do.
Sir, I am suffering from my eyes problems my eyes color now increasing yellow so what should I have do tell me please?
My right eye pupil pain alot once in a week. Or twice in a week. Head never pains but the area of right eye's portion pains alot. Some times head also pain due to eye's paining. I stopped taking medicine of disprin. As I knew it's a eye pain problem. Now please doctor say me. What should I do? Is the right eye pressure increases?
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury.
Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.