Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. C. N VeenaYour feedback matters!
I had operation on my lower side of right eye. Doctor told calazia sist. But after 3 days I am not completely cure. When I will join my office and work properly. Now if I read something water comes from eye. Is it curable properly?
I have severe pain in upper portion of eyes and head when I woke up in the morning. I can't open my eyes due to this reason. Please help.
Do not rub the eyes
Placement of eye shields or bandages.
Do not apply medication yourself .
Do not wash or attempt to remove any object
stuck in the eyes.
In chemical burn -- flush with clean water.
Blow to the eyes- apply cold com
Any dirt ? do not rub flush with clean water.
TO CONSULT NEAREST EYE DOCTOR URGENTLY.
I have red eyes and pain over last 6 Days. What should I do? Give suggestion to remove reddish in eyes?
I am preparing for exams. Since the last 4 months I've been studying all day and nights and now my eyes are aching. I can't focus anymore because of my itching eyes. Can you suggest me something?
When I use computer for a long time I feel like im loosing my eyesight for about half hour I could not see anything is it some kind of eye sickness?
I'm getting frequent ache at head endings, eyes, when I travel in cold air conditions in winter. Tested my eyes &found ok.
Sir, myself Raktim Layek, have been suffering from a long days with my eyes problem, I face problem in long distance vision, eyes become red while reading, what can I do?
I am suffering from keratoconus .using hard lens (rgp) but very uncomfortable to use I want to get cured . please help.
I have been experiencing continuous back pain and in the upper half part of my eye back pain may be due to continuous working but I do not have any idea about the eye issue, what should I do?
I work in front of my computer almost 10-14 hours every day. Although I have a 20/20 vision but Is getting glasses (no power) a good idea. And is Rose Water a good option for being used as an eye drop or is there an alternative solution!
I have red eyes last 2 years and this time is very painful but not a regular only in summer session please help me what I do.
I am addicted too much to mobile phone which has damaged my eyes as well as my sleep. What should I do to save myself from this addiction.
My son age 5 has eye power astigmatism (cylinder as -3) with farsightedness (spherical as plus 1.5. On 180 axis. Acquisition as 6/12. I too myopia with less power and my husband as good eye sight 6/6. My doubt is? 1. If I plan for next baby does the problem comes to the new sibling. New also get affected. 2. If yes may it will be worst defect. 3. What is the chance of inherit percent as husband has good vision. Please answer my question as clear as possible. Because I m 40 days pregnant. I planned to abort if it is risk to have second baby. Thanks and regards.
I have a problem in my eye. I am suffering from short sightedness. When I ride bikes water comes out of my eye. What can I do to stop it.
Washing of eyes 3-4 times a day with cold water is good for eyes or not? How to analyze our eyes from day to day experience? What is the meaning of refractive error of eye sight?
Underwent an eye operation for retinal detachment. After that laser was done. After laser my head aches on top of the eye. Some pricking nerve pain. Y is this so? What should be done.
Also known as short-sightedness, myopia is an eye disorder, which disables a person from seeing things clearly from a distance. Myopia impedes one's capability to see distant objects vividly and induces a general sense of blurriness. One of the most common cure for myopic conditions is the constant exposure to concave lenses, which stabilizes the curvature of the refracting surface of the eye, thus improving one's sight. Hence spectacles or contact lenses become the constant companion to a myopic individual. Myopia is often accompanied by sustained headaches and chronic colds.
In fact, under certain circumstances, myopia gets aggravated progressively, which often jeopardizes the health of the eye immensely. In the contemporary situation, where we are persistently exposed to gadgets of all sorts, maintaining the health of our eye becomes a cumbersome task. Periodic monitoring by ophthalmologists is a recommended method.
However, Ayurveda offers some easy and home-based formulae to alleviate the symptoms of myopia:
- Yashti Madhu: A teaspoonful of Yashti Madhu mixed with ghee and honey can prove beneficial to healing myopic conditions.
- Saptamrita Lauha: This medicine comprises of constituents endowed with medicinal properties like triphala, yashtimadhu, lauha bhasma, ghee and honey. It benefits the nervous activities, thereby soothing myopic troubles. It reaps better results when consumed with milk.
- Diet: Myopia is often worsened by a deficiency of vitamins in the body. Therefore increasing the supply of vitamin rich food, enhances the immunity of the body and reduces the strain on the eye caused by myopia. Some of the food items that are replete with vitamins are carrots, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, nuts and berries. Fish is also a very effective source of vitamins and is proven to be helpful to the eye.
- Netra Tarpan: Eye drops have often been effective cure to myopia. Netra Tarpan is an ayurvedic eye drop imbued with healing properties which not only tranquilizes the irritation in the eye, but also improves the vision.
- Lifestyle changes: Executing certain lifestyle changes can result in significant improvement in one's eyesight. Yoga and meditation are known to usher explicit health benefits. Regular sleep is also a prerequisite for curing myopia.