Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. C N PatilYour feedback matters!
Sir, Actually my one right nipple is little bigger than the left one. Also there is red spot around the bigger nipple. I also feel pain sometimes in the bigger nipple when I touch with my hands. Sir is this a Brest Cancer. I also have migraine is this due to migraine? Sir kindly help me I'm afraid to tell my parents.
Sir I gon under surgery of breast cancer now I having 22 days once kemo my hair full loss and nohair I want to what should I do for hair come.
My father sister age 48 , suffering from ovarian cancer and cancer spread tu chest and neck . What I do.
Hello doctor. I am 17 year old girl. I found a cyst in my breast which is increasing. And sometimes it pains. I am afraid that is it a symptom of breast cancer. Please suggest me what should I do?
I have prostate gland enlargement. Gland size is small. I am taking Veltam plus OD. What more I need to do?
My uncle is suffering lungs cancer. It is growing 6 inches in lungs. Pl suggest me I want to save his life. Pl.
I am 29 in 2012 I was diagnosed with testicular cancer for which I was operated. Since then I wasn't given any chemo or radio and my tumor markers are normal. I started the gym and using some supplements. In those supplements there is one testosterone booster. Is it advisable for me to have that. Others suppliers are just protein and fat burner. And I have one more question I was operated in August 2012 now it's October 15 but when I ejaculate I feel some pulsating where I was operated it isn't like what we call pain but I do feel something. Which becomes normal after few minutes.
2 years back I had a lump in my breast after diagnose, I got to know it was fibroid and I got operated for the same. Dr. Pls tell me is that possible that it can happen again. Cz currently I feel there little tiny lump in my breast it's smaller than a piece of rice. Pls advice me is that serious or what precautions I should take.
Melanoma is one of the most dangerous forms of skin cancer which develops in the skin cells that produce melanin ( the pigment that gives your skin its color). This form of skin cancer is mostly caused by exposure to ultraviolet radiations or it may be congenital in nature.
The cancer is easily detected by the naked eye and in 99% cases, the disease can be efficiently treated if detected during its early stages. Women below the 40 year age benchmark have a higher risk of cancer.
Viagra is a health supplement which is consumed in the oral form to minimize all the signs and symptoms of an erectile dysfunction. Viagra is the generic name for Sildenafil, which is used by men.
What does research say?
A medical study has shown that men who frequently use erection-enhancing drugs are 84% more likely to develop melanoma within a period of 10 years. This does not mean that you are bound to get this cancer if you are frequently using an erection enhancing drugs, but it might increase your probability of getting Melanoma.
Viagra when combined with some other medicine often leads to adverse effects which might lead to cancer as well. It is always desirable that you consult your doctor before taking a Viagra in general. Some of the dangerous factors are:
- Taking Viagra with nitrate drugs such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, and such others.
- If you are experiencing an unreasonably high or low blood pressure
- If you have any kind of a liver disease
- If you are suffering from a kidney disease that requires dialysis (blood purification process)
While taking Viagra, you should always consult a doctor near you. Additionally, you should also follow certain precautionary measures like:
- You should avoid buying Viagra online, as there is a high probability that it is fake
- You should try going for natural alternatives to Viagra. Studies have shown that the medicines with nitric oxide can help you in having a proper and enhanced erection. Additionally, medicines containing L-arginine are also very popular as they help in generating nitric oxide.
Is there any danger of a cancer patient travelling in aeroplane of grade 3 in brain stem glioma Grade 3 tumor in brain stem Anaplastic astrocytoma.
I have a enlarged prostate , since few days back I am feeling burning sensation after urine flow. what does it signify and remedy cure for the same.
My father he was suffering from cancer, a tumor forming internally on his left side - side neck, for past 1 year he was taking chemotherapy and the tumor reduced completely. But now its started again. Wt was the solution for this? And if we take graviola fruit does it works?
Hello doctor. She has a fibroid in breast. Examined it by a gynecologist. It is only common fibroid. Doctor said no problem. Can she cure it without surgery?
Sir, my age 52 years I have prostate enlarged problem since 3 month, I consult urologist, He advised to take tab alfuzsion 10 mg, daily and review after 3 months, request for any treatment in ayurveda, or only in allopathy, pl suggest or after taking tab feel some better, or maybe in future avoid any operation, or can be cured by tab or any specific treatment in ayurveda, pl advice, regards.
Before 1 week my uncle was admitted in hospital because of brain tumour and it was cancerous he had the operation there and it was successful but the doctor was saying that he can't live anymore only 3-4 months he is having and he is going for chemotherapy, is there any way to save his life ,so that he can live more.
Suffering with difficulty with urinating fully, was diagnosed with chronic prostatitis, doctor prescribe me silodosin 4 mg tablet for lifetime. Ultrasound scan shows prostate 19gms, in this size prostate can block urine? Is size is normal or not? Thanks.
I am 29 years old female suddenly from yesterday I m feeling pain on my left breast and I also found muscle accumulated as a small ball. Kindly suggest m worried.
My teenage sister want to use nail polish, but I have heard that many nail polishes contain formaldehyde and can cause cancer. Is it safe for my sister to use it?
I'm getting water balls on my body I consulted a doctor he said thats not a big problem and said its neurofibroma. Can someone help me informing various effects of neurofibroma and is it harmful to me or not. And how should I remove bolls that already on my hand and few small starting on other parts of body and also precautions that I should take.
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.