Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. C.N. ManjunathYour feedback matters!
I suffered from dengue and recovered; I witnessed palpitations and my family doctor told me that it is due to weakness ; what are the remedies to lower palpitations?
My Hba1c reading is 5.8 as per my blood test last month. Do I need to be worried. Also lipid profile showed triglyceride level at 325 but my total cholesterol is 185. Do I need to worry about triglyceride and hba1c level or are they normal? I am 34 old healthy male.
I am having Chest burning problem and sinusitis problem and little sex problem and stomach gas problem.
Hi, One thing which I want to be clear is something happens in my life. After it has been occurred my heart realizes that the things would happen like this and it is like a feeling that it had happened before. Is it necessary to consult a doctor.
Moments ago I had chest pain, arm tingling, an extremely fast heart rate, and felt dizzy. If my doctors eliminated heart issues why is this happening?
How to increase EF in the heart. Is there any remedy in any medicines whether allopathic homeopathy or ayurvedic etc Thanks My EF level is only 22 pct and feeling fatigue very often.
1. I have heard from many people that cashew nuts increases cholesterol. Is this true. How many cashew nuts (in no. ) daily will you recommend. 2. Are there any harmful effects of Raisins ?
My name raghuvinder, I patient of blood pressure before 5 years. I take many medicines and help for good doctors but no any profit for me. I have very tired. So please sir me his advise and away my illnesses. I shall be highly oblised to you. thanks sir.
I am 22 year old boy. I feel heaviness in the middle of the chest at night when I lie down. I this happens? I need help.
I was diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse and regurgitation 6 months ago. I was prescribed beta blockers. And I was referred to psychiatrist also and he had prescribed me venlafaxine and valproate and clonazepam. I am still on these medicines still having pain in right chest, shivering, headache, giddiness, upset mind. My B 12 level is 1880. My weight was 52 at that time and no W its 70.
I am 29 years old height 5-4" weight 117 having thyroid problem since I was of 3 years and from last 15 days I am having a pain from chest to full right hand while walking. Please guide how to prevent upcoming disease which I am feeling for.
Im taking ciplar20 to lower heart beat prescribed by Dr. Now my fever is high and heart beat rate is increasing so what can I do?
In Ayurveda, the heart or Hridaya is most vital since it is the organ that is responsible for enabling proper circulation of blood all over the body while governing your emotions so as to keep you fit and energetic. When it comes to the development of heart ailments, a highly stressful lifestyle, and poor eating habits are considered to be the main culprits of heart diseases or Hrudroga. As a consequence, these causes bring about the hardening of the arteries, leading to problems like angina (ruja) and angio-obstruction (vata dosa). Factors like high blood pressure, heredity, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol make you predispose to developing problems of the heart.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda offers safe and innovative preparations for the handling of heart diseases. Plants like garlic, Arjuna, cinnamon and their preparations are used for treating heart ailments. Depending on individual cases, certain very effective natural preparations are recommended by a practitioner of Ayurveda along with lifestyle changes like:
1. Getting rid of stress - When it comes to the heart, Ayurveda propounds a holistic approach in the treatment of this organ, which encompasses both physical and emotional considerations. Herbal formulations that contain ingredient like Ashwagandha are known to reduce tension in the mind as well as the body while strengthening the heart muscle.
2. Eating right - Developing the habit of correct eating is vital for improving heart health. According to Ayurveda, the ideal food portion should be one that fits into the cups of your palms. Having meals three times a day at fixed timings can help in training your digestive system to not only anticipate but also digest the food consumed. For stimulating a slow digestion salt, ginger and lime can be consumed.
3. Removing Ama (arterial plaque) from your body - For enabling a proper functioning of the heart regular cleaning of the internals is recommended as per Ayurvedic teaching so as to flush out the arterial plaque that gets accumulated in your blood vessel. From eating a high fiber diet and drinking lukewarm water to going to sleep by 10pm, Ayurvedic treatment of the heart consists of these recommendations.
4. Exercising regularly - The key to a good heart health is exercising regularly but in moderation. In this context, Ayurveda believes in the concept of Balaardh, which is exercising to about 50% of your capacity. This reduces instances of strains and injuries received due to exercising. Walking for about half an hour every day is considered to be a great metabolism booster as well and it brings about an improvement of the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.