Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. C.N. Manjunath

Cardiologist, Bangalore

500 at clinic
Dr. C.N. Manjunath Cardiologist, Bangalore
500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. C.N. Manjunath
Dr. C.N. Manjunath is an experienced Cardiologist in Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore. You can visit him at Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research in Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. C.N. Manjunath on has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research

Jaya Nagar, 9th Block, Bannerghatta Road. Landmark: Near BTM FlyoverBangalore Get Directions
500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. C.N. Manjunath

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi. I m 19. I have very frequent changes in my mood. Because of over thinking may be. I feel frustrated at times. Feel like crying. Sometimes it seems to be a panic attack when I am restless. Body shivering. Heart pumping in my head. What should I do?

PGP In Diabetologist, Fellowship in non-invasive Cardiology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Delhi
these are all psychological problems.consult a good psychiatrist, you will be better with medicines and counselling.
14 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How t control high blood pressure. L am facing problem since last year. Please help.

MBBS, PG Diploma In Clinical Cosmetology (PGDCC)
Cardiologist, Purba
do nnot take extrasalt and stop salty food. exercise daily try tto reduce work /mental stress. you need some test if it is some secondary to other disease. if not y have to taje regular medicine
14 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a heart patient! What exercise should I do! Which doctor should I recommended.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Simple walks are the best and safe exercise , you can do some yoga also ,taking help from a good instructor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the life expectancy of mechanical valve? Mechanical valves can be changed again?

PGD IN ULTRAASONOGRAPHY, Non invasive cardiology course, MD - Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Narnaul
a mechanical mitral valve can is reported to last between 20 to 25 years. Some suggest that the life of a mechanical mitral valve may even be longer. yes can be changed again
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

For e. G.I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?

CLINICAL CARDIOLOGY, MD - Consultant Physician
Cardiologist, Surat
Hi. You need to treat your cough first. Coughing repeatedly caueses chest pain. This is the most probable cause of chest pain in your case. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please suggest diet for heart patient operated angioplasty stent. What to eat and what not ?

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Please consult with qualified dietician about your diet. Who can suggest or make a diet chart for you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can a person who has gone through a triple bypass surgery use a hot water bag if having persistent cough on chest? (phlegm+cold) Also if there is water retention in both legs, what can be done to solve this issue?

General Physician,
Direct hot water bag in the chest should be avoided instead you can have hot fomentations. Have plenty of homemade freshly prepared lemon juice which is rich in vitamin c thereby increasing your body autoimmune system which prevent infection. Have warm saline gargle twice daily. Thatbwill take care of cogh and cold. Regarding swelling of keg there may be some kidney problem. For that you can consult nephrologists.
1 person found this helpful

I have done angioplasty in Aug, 2014. I'm 63 years old. There was blockage in one artery. Taking medicine like Pan40, Embeta12.5, Clavix150, Aztor40, Eptus 25 Gold etc Please advise how other precaution to be taken.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
sir pl. take less fat diet,low salt diet, go morning walk, take less tension, 1glass of water before bed. your medicines are good.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel little pain on right chest somewhere in food pipe. I had refer to doctor also. He told it might be due to lack of long sitting on chair. Ie. Muscle contraction. But I still feel pain today. It happens once in a week. It is just like very hard pain for very few seconds. And then it goes. I feel normal again. please explain what pain it is.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
General Physician, Ghaziabad
U have to improve your food habits do 1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day 3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day. 5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. Caffeine, mints or mint-flavoured foods, pungent, sour things, tomato-based foods. 6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages. 6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad 7. Avoid constipation 8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day 9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10.relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control. 12. Elevate the head of bed 6 inches with blocks. 13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol 14. Stand upright or sit up straight, maintain good posture. 15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly. 16. No unnecessary medicines for medicine contact on private consultation good luck..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a male of 50 years old. I used to do lipid profile test once in 6 months. Each time my total cholesterol come about 200-210, HDL about 32-36, LDL about 150-160 triglyceride about 250-260. For last 5-6 years I take very less oil, walk 4-5 KM/ day about 5 days in a week, non-veg food 1-2 times a week that to fish or chicken. Of course I have not taken medicine for this. Kindly advise how can I increase HDL cholesterol and reduce other cholesterol.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine ALLIUM SATIVA Q ( Dr Reckeweg) Drink 10 drop in 20 ml freh water twice daily CHOLESTRINUM 3X ( Dr Reckeweg) Chew 2 tabs twice daily Report after 3months with latest blood reports of your lipid profile.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I always have pain in my chest mostly heart side its just like a heart attack pain I have not taken any advise from any one its suddenly arose and most of 10 mins or mare than that please help me out that how can I protect my self from this severe pain.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
first get ur ecg done immediately.. if its related to heart then u have to take medicines only revert with reports
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is 63 years old and his uric acid level is very high. He is also a hyper patient and taking medicines for high bp. Doctors asked us to avoid high protein foods and we r avoiding that but his uric acid levels are not coming down significantly. Please advise us how to bring it down.

MBBS, PG Diploma In Emergency Trauma Care, Fellowship in Diabetes
General Physician, Delhi
5. Plenty of water. 6. Proteins - Limit the intake of Proteins. 7. Eat diet rich in Fruits. 8. Limit Alcohol intake - Avoid if possible. 9. Reduce Sea Food , Organ Meats , Glandular meat  10. Exercise daily. 11. Treat other concomitant illnesses like Hypertension , Hyperglycemia etc. For the medicine part , consult me in private . Will give you a complete protocol.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 36 years old female, from pass two days I am experiencing pricking pain in left chest and slight pain below left shoulder. Is it because I started yoga now a days?

Master Of Surgery, DNB (Orthopedics)
Orthopedist, Agra
Yes vey likely myalgia. But if you have any history of hypertension or heart problem get ecg done and inform.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am aged 73 yrs. Having BP/Diabetes for quiet sometime .Under medication for this. Of late BP is fluctuating in range 160-70/153-68. Besides swelling in the Ankles/legs is present during day time, but subsides during night. Request your advice for above problems.

MBBS, DMRD, MD - Radio Diagnosis, FIIM(Ayurved), D.SC, Post Doctoral Fellowship of Institute of Indian Medicine, Ph.D
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Ahmednagar
Dear sir St this age our body systems don't work optimally. You correct one issue and byproduct is another issue. Be happy and busy. Entertain your self. Eat well. Enjoy well. Vm.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Gud morning doctor, I have some burning in my stomach. Some burning at right of my chest.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take aciloc 150 mg 2 times a day for 2 weeks. do ecg, x ray chest pa . inform report. consult physician.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My sugar is 209 p. P & 126 fasting I am taking zeta 100mg daily, my b. P. Always fluctuing some time 80/140, 90/155 and 110/155 I am taking olmezest 10 mg please Give advice.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
It appears your bp &diabetes both are not in control. To control sugar add tab k glimpses m 1 once before break fast and for bp add mode 5 mg once a day. Then check your sugar and bp after a wee.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctors, my latest blood report shows HDL of 36, LDL of 158, total CHOLESTEROL of 211. Normal triglycerides. FBS of 97. This is after 30 days of diet. Is my HDL something to panic about.

M.B.B.S. , PG Diploma In Clinical Cardiology
Cardiologist, Delhi
Hi no your hdl is not to be panicked about but you ldl and cholestrol are bit deranged as compared to you age of 31 years only Lipid lowering drugs with life style modification should be started for 3 month Its serious should be taken seriously.

My breathing is heavy almost all the time, Snoring is a big issue with me. My age is 30, Name Rajesh, 87kgs, 5'6" ht. Unable to control weight as I am a foodie. I get exhausted even if I climb few steps. How can this be controlled? Some times I even have pain in left shoulder and heart. Is this a symptom for cardiac problem?

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Even if it is not a cardiac problem , you are at risk due to your lifestyle because of being overweight. Try to seek professional help to reduce weight or develop will power to do it yourself by cutting down sugar and fats , making portions of helpings as half and exercise to build stamina , start with 15 minutes walk per day and increase it to 1 hour within a month . Pain in left shoulder and heart side of chest can be due to heavy weight , gastritis due to wrong eating habits or due to heart . Get checked for basics for heart / lungs and food pipe related diseases. Reply after 2 weeks about weight loss / progress / reports.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 22 year old male. The problem is that I have realy low pulse rate. Ie 40-50pulses per minute. I feel exhausted if I run a little. But I am not clear cause everyone becomes exhausted if running a bit. I do not have any other problems like heart pain or any problems in inhaling. I also smoke. Please help me with the information.

BPTh/BPT, MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Gurgaon
Firstly you have to quit smoking and then you have to start aerobic exercises to make your internal organs fit.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend have a hole in its heart. Its size is 3.2cm. If the surgery is possible? And pks tell me the successful operations chances.

MBBS, MD-General Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Cardiologist, Secunderabad
Yes hole in heart can be closed surgically and also by less invasive method. That depends upon the location of the hole and direction of flow througj that hole. It can be assesed by your cardiologist and he can guide you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(10 ratings)

Fortis Healthcare

A Fortis Hospital Association
Fortis Hospital - Bannerghatta Road, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment
(322 ratings)

Dr. Benedict Raj

Certificate in Laparoscopic and Thoracoscopic Surgery, Fellowship in Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, M. Ch. (CVTS), MS, MBBS
Dr. Benedict, 
at clinic
Book Appointment
(26 ratings)

Dr. Anand Lingan

DNB Cardiology, MD, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
Manipal Hospitals Whitefield, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment