Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. C Mohan KumarYour feedback matters!
I am an 45 years female suffering from bronchitis asthma and hyper thyroid since last three years my thyroid keeps fluctuating and i have hyper acidity also kindly suggest.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 25 year old, female, I am getting severe headache at back along with it I have severe neck pain from more than 6 months. Only if I sleep and wake up in the morning it will be fine. What can I do for this
Sir I am of 20 years. But the size of my penis is small near about 5.5 in length. And grithness is also small. And also there is erection problem but some time. Not always. Sir please help me I can't make my wife totaly satisfaction. She always says mujhe feel nai ho rha. During sex. Please sir please help me.
My grand mother is 65 years old and she is now un I.C.U due to diabetise and blood pressure increase what can I do for his normal condition and what is the medicine of this disease. please suggest me मेरी दादी 65 साल की है और ओ अभी I.C.U में भर्ती है क्योंकि उनका blood pressure बढ़ गया है मैं क्या करू और क्या दवा दू की ओ ठीक हो जाए please suggest me.
I am 27 years old male and I am suffering from frequently stomach pain. After belch I feel comfortable. Also I have problem of acidity, So what should I do? Please suggest.
I have headache from previous month again and again it appears. I want to be recover from this headache. Wat would I do. Help me.
Sir my age is 23. I think I have anxiety disorder, I feel fear all the time, and my heartbeat is always fast, I do not know why I am feeling fear nd oll anxiety feelings. May be fear of sex and oll but I m. Always in tension and my heart beat is always beat fast whenever I feel fear or. anxiety. please help.
Neck pain is fairly common among adults. It results from the soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles and tendons. It can result from spasms and muscle strain from neck problems such as disc degeneration and spinal stenosis. Be it a chronic pain or a sudden one, addressing it is important to get on with the daily office life.
Here is a list of some quick solutions, which when followed can give considerable relief from the pain:
- Computer should be at eye level: While sitting at it you must ensure that the middle of the computer screen is parallel to the eye. If it is required that you bend your neck to view the screen, then you should adjust the screen, without bending your neck. This happens most often while working with a laptop. The chair length can be adjusted to fix this problem.
- Refrain from neck straining while typing: If typing requires straining the neck, it should be ensured that the same doesn’t happen. This is the case while texting in a mobile. A better solution is to fix this is to take the mobile at a level which does not require the neck bend down. It will ensure that the joints and discs of the neck are not stressed.
- Use headset: If the work demands longer time on the phone, instead of bending the neck it makes sense to use a headset. Practicing the chin tuck exercise can help in this case. This exercise can strengthen the soft muscles of the neck. It also maintains the alignment of the head and the shoulder.
- Stay hydrated: Enough hydration is necessary to ensure spinal alignment and disc height. Hydration also takes a eases the spine and relaxes the soft muscles. A practice of adequate hydration throughout the day can help stop the degeneration of the cervical disc. While drinking water is a matter of practice, keeping a water bottle serves as a constant reminder to drink it throughout the day. Keeping an alarm after 2 hours also serves as a constant reminder to drink water.
- Carrying weight: One common mistake committed by most people is to carry weight with one hand. Since the load doesn’t distribute evenly, it strains the neck muscles causing pain. It should be ensured that the office briefcase or the heavy purse is carried with equal stress on both the shoulders. This will ensure a painless day at the office.
- Maintaining a good posture: Poor sitting or walking posture is often the cause of neck pain. While sitting it should be ensured that the back is straight and rests in the chair once in awhile. The neck and head should fall in a line while working. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.