Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. C Mohan KumarYour feedback matters!
Doctor mujhe raat me nind nahi aati avi bhi raat me 3bj rahe hai mujhe mere bimari samjh nahi aa rahi ek soch me duba rehta hu bs wohi meri aankho ke samne rahati hai or raat nikal jati hai bs subah kuch dear he nind lagti hai jab aankhon me dard badh jata hai.
I am working as seaman, whenever I go to different places ; constipation problem occurred. Though I don't forget to carry kayam churna, isabgol husk. But they don't work. I am looking for permanent solution.
Please help me I am very thick from last 9 years after jaundice I see all my bones so now now I want fat help.
I have black skin problem with water or anything and also I have hairfall problem and I have also headache please good answer me.
I am 26 year old female, since 2-3 months, I'm getting chest pain when ever I take any move, although I am regular in my routine work.
Dear sir. My age is 32 and I m.un married guy I feel that my sex drive has been ruined I have sex feeling but penis is become like a rubber whenever you want to do intercourse with my girlfriend I need to take cialis without that my Penis is not getting hard Please help. Me out with this problem I need a natural erection I have this problem since last year.
I am diabetic since last 3 yrs, my current age is 28, no family history. I am on medication as below: galvas - morning. Glimfirst - 1m however my work life is stress due to which my random sugar is around 450 please suggest.
I haven't slept for last 2 nights, and having severe headache either indigestion I have been taking sleeping pills. Plzz suggest me what should I do.
What is the problem in flue and what causes hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment?
Can I take lactifiber (isabgaol) fiber supplement without any medical prescription. I am suffering from constipation which creates many other problems. I am planning to increase my fiber intake. Can I start with lactifiber and slowly add fiber rich foods? Thank You.
Hello doctor Mujhe kuch dino se urine discharge krne me dikkat ho rhi h. Jab bhi mjhe urine feel hota h aur mai urine discharge krne jata hu aur jab urine release krta hu to to thoda thoda urine aata h aur mjhe pain b hota h aur jalan b urine ke raste me. Jab urine proper start ho jata h to kuch nahi hota. Aur aaj kal mera body bhut dry bhi ho gya h. Ye koi measure problem h kya krna chahiye mjhe please suggest. Thanks.
My age is 20. I sweat in my palms many times and at the same time my hands go ice cold. What should I do?
Protecting the penis from loss of sensation should be the goal of any man who wants to live an active, enjoyable sex life for the rest of his days. But unfortunately, though a man applies the best possible penis care and does what he thinks are all the right things, he might still suffer from loss of penis sensation. The problem lies in the fact that sometimes, the everyday things that a man does happen to slowly diminish penis sensation, until there is a marked difference in how his penis reacts to touch.
The good news is that by spotting these potential issues early on, a guy can help ensure that his penis is in good shape, and his sensation is always top-notch. Here's how.
1. Don't go commando. Though it might feel great to go without underclothes for a while, it can actually be detrimental to penis sensation and sensitivity. That's because the friction caused by jeans or other trouser material can be substantial, yet happen in such as gradual way that a guy doesn't actually feel the irritation - or it's not enough to make him want to put on underwear. This often results in a lack of penis sensation before a guy realizes it's happening.
2. But don't go too tight, either. Just as a man shouldn't go commando too often, he also shouldn't go with underwear that are binding or tight. These can diminish the circulation through the penis and surrounding area, and of course, blood flow is essential to keep the nerve endings in good health. Make sure boxers and briefs fit properly, and if anything cuts into the skin, a larger size is needed.
3. Always use lube. Though it might be tempting to go without lube in the midst of a hot encounter or even when a man is by himself and wants to try something different with masturbation, keep in mind that going 'dry' too often can lead to tiny irritations and even small tears in the penis skin, all of which can eventually lead to a loss of sensation.
4. And speaking of encounters. A guy who is enjoying a sexual encounter will want to ensure that he doesn't do it the same way every time. Even though certain positions might come easier to him or he and a partner might prefer a particular angle, it pays to switch it up quite often, as this avoids any repeated pressure on one part of the penis. That can help ensure the entire penis stays as healthy as possible.
5. Avoid anything that irritates the penis. Switching to a different cleanser, using soap instead of soapless cleansers, using a new detergent on the sheets or clothing, or applying products that aren't tested and proven safe are all ways to develop an allergic reaction on the penis and surrounding area. As the reaction often leads to rashing, which can then lead to tougher skin, it's possible that too many allergic reactions can eventually diminish penis sensitivity.
Finally, a man should take a good look at a variety of options for penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best options will include vitamin A for antibacterial prowess and vitamin C for collagen enhancement, as well as vitamin E for softness and soothing. Look for a crème that contains L-carnitine as well, as this amino acid is well-known for fighting against peripheral nerve damage that can lead to serious problems later in life. L-arginine is another great amino acid, known for its ability to help with blood vessel dilation, which in turn helps a man maintain a firm erection.