Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. C.l. Satish BabuYour feedback matters!
If you ever see any white patches in your mouth please do visit a dentist for proper check up as it could be an unavoidable disease. It can be scrapable or non scrapable. White patches can be seen due cheek bites if you have any sharp tooth it can hurt your oral mucosa all you can do is do visit your dentist he/she will the round off the sharp point as it is necessary to avoid further development of any pathology.
Keep your diet healthy add more fruits and green vegetables in your diet will do the added benefits.
I am 57 and suffering from dental disease peoria, mouth smell badly some times bleeding started from gums and I am very much afraid of dentist. Please advise me for treatment which I can took at home.
Yesterday I gone through the surgery for removing my wisdom tooth (lower right), but the root of tooth was very close to the lingual nerv. So the doctor was able to remove half part of the tooth. And half part of the tooth is still there .it will make any trouble? I am very scared. please guid me.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.
I am looking for a Homeopathic solution for my problem and don't know which doctor can help. I have a problem of Candida (Candidiasis) or Yeast infection in my stomach from many years. I had the habit of eating sugar and adding sugar in everything as a child and thats where it started I think. I am trying to control it by not having any wheat and having more yogurts and curds in diet. It is controlled in very miniscule though. I still have problem of Bloating, Gas, Constipation and THICK WHITE THRUSH ON tongue (which smells so bad) in the morning. Is there any doctor who has cured or has any remedy for CANDIDA in homeopathy. Coz I just found out that homeopathy can treat this disorder!
My sons teeth are yellow and also it does not turn white after frequent brushing, as he was in hospital for dengue he didn't got an opportunity to brush his teeth. Now his teeth are covered with a yellow layer. Is any way to remove the yellowness of teeth without consulting a dentist at home?
How to get back the lost layer of teeth that is enamel nd please prescribe some medicine to get back original teeth layer nd make it healthy.
One big gap between my wisedom teeth in left upper jaw, anything I eat enters the gap, comes out only after careful brushing, should I extract it out.
A smile is said to be a person’s best accessory. No matter what the colour of your teeth may be when you were born, exposure to various things including tea, coffee, berries, wine etc can stain your teeth and mar their beauty. Thankfully this discoloration can be fixed by whitening your teeth. Here are a few things to know before you decide to whiten your teeth.
- Cleaning and whitening are not the same: Cleaning refers to the removal of plaque and tartar from the surface of the teeth while whitening is a chemical procedure that brightens the enamel.
- Not all teeth whiteners are the same: Most teeth whiteners have a hydrogen peroxide base, though they all act in the same way by releasing oxygen that reacts with strainers and removes them, they vary in terms of the strength of the hydrogen peroxide.
- Whitening can be slow or quick: Teeth whitening can be done in a dentist’s office or at home. In a dentist’s office, this procedure can take an hour while teeth whitening at home can take a few weeks. However, home treatments are usually much more budget friendly than getting your teeth whitened at the dentist’s office.
- Teeth whitening is not permanent: The effect of bleaching your teeth to whiten them can last from a year to three years. You will need regular touch ups to maintain the sparkle. You should also reduce your intake of food like wine and coffee that can stain your teeth. Regular brushing and flossing will also help maintain the look for longer. On the other hand, keep in mind that excessive teeth whitening can permanently damage teeth.
- Not everyone can get their teeth professionally whitened: This form of treatment is not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating women or people who are allergic to peroxides. This procedure can also not be performed on teeth that have cavities, exposed roots, bonded fillings, veneers, crowns incomplete dental work or on patients who suffer from gum disease and hypersensitivity. Bleaching may also not work in cases where discolouration is a result of prolonged administration of certain antibiotics or excessive fluoride intake during childhood
- There may be side effects: Sensitivity is one of the most common side effects of teeth whitening. This can vary from person to person and can be relieved with pain relievers. Sensitivity can also lead to gum recession. Other common side effects of this treatment include irritation of sift tissue and nausea or vomiting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
My friend has granulomatous ulcer, consistent with crohn's. How to treat this disease? How much time take to reduce this?
Visiting a dentist can be very daunting. We realize that and hence here are 7 reasons that will surely bring a smile to your face.
So here are the seven reasons to make you smile
#1. No pain, only gain
Dental clinics are no longer the torture chambers they used to be. With modern amenities and warm welcoming interiors you no longer need to be afraid of hospital like settings with scary looking doctors.
#2. Pain anxiety control
We now have advanced equipment that replaces drills, injections and blades, all the instruments that you may have feared in the dental office.
#3. Sleep while getting a root canal
While root canals are the most feared treatments in dentistry, patients today are painlessly treated within a single sitting, so much so that they sleep through most of their treatment.
#4. Walk out with an instant face lift
Getting an instant cleaning and whitening is now as easy as walking in for a 15-45 minute session. So even if you're a last minute person getting that dazzling set before a party or your big day is ever so easy.
#5. Straighten teeth without ugly braces!
If its crooked teeth that are bothering you and you just cant bear the thought of ugly metal braces, the new invisible braces is just the perfect solution to your problem. No one will ever know you have braces! and you will be smiling all along the treatment and have a better smile at the end of it!
#6. No more cavities!
We counsel our patients on how to ensure no more cavities right from diet counseling to establishing oral hygiene habits that'll prevent any future cavities to keep that sweet smiling face always intact!
#7. Fixed teeth for all
We now have the ability of replacing a crippling denture with fixed teeth which maximizes your eating pleasure and increases your self-confidence no matter your age!
Now, you have seven reasons to make you fearless about visiting a dentist like smile essentials.
We're sure once you have done your treatment, you will be smiling more than ever before!
Call us for your appointments at 9209200024.