Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. C.k. Sangram SinghYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my hand finger and hand joint and same condition in my leg finger and joint so please tell me what can I do.
I am suffering from pain in my lower back whenever I lean on and do something like washing my hands and do some work. Is it normal?
Hello I am rajat from Kolkata I have some problems as below 1. I am having a regular leg pain. 2. Pain in back 3. Pain in hand finger.
My name is santosh. I am 44 years old. I having problem that my left neck having some pain. I facing this problem from lost 1 years. I check with doctors but still it's pain.
My wife 31 had pain from 4 years in upper back, hand, neck on back side cannot lift arm up, can not move her head right or left easily, mri report shows her vein being touching her back bone (as its got close at some point), what to do, she feels pain in right hand too and one of his vein coz the problem what to do?
My mother is 50 yrs old. One or two days in a week, just after cooking she is feeling very tired and her head feels exactly same as we feel during a mild earthquake. She also had spondylitis problem and does some exercise everyday for that problem, as suggested by doctor. We have consulted many doctors. Blood tests, x-ray and ECG were done which looks to be ok. She is also taking some medicines for acidity problem and vitamin tablets as she becomes very sick now-a-days. After consulting so many doctors of different expertise, we are really confused. I will be grateful if you kindly suggest what might be the problem with my mother.
I am 55 in age, female, have a pain in the right side of my backbone in middle part. Suggest me what can I do.
My mom is having knee pain and used different types of pain relief oils, creams but it work only till the power of that. Pls advise us with a good solution.
I'm 26 year old male. Now I backpain problem. I consultant a doctor. He tol d it is LL pain. What is the better treatment for this?
My son age 13 years, before 3 years sudently he cannot bend left knee for sitting on ground. I visit ortho expect doctor & xray. To see the xray report doctor tell me that he has a L5 joint problem & this problem has no permanent soluation , By doctor advice i tolaly stop his outdoor game & start some excersise, phigothoropy each & every day. When my son start any type outdoor game he facing again pain on L5 joint & he cannot bend his knee. Doctor tell me this type L5 problem he will facing whole life. Now my question is is my son is phigical handricraft or not.
Hello. I have leg pain from a span of 3 weeks near my ankle how can I take treatment for it. Help me with this.
My aunt named shifa has severe leg pain. Her knee is paining alot. Sometimes she can not even walk. She has calcium deficiency. Can you help me with this?
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strai in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.