Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C.k. Sangram Singh
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. C.k. Sangram SinghYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my hand for two days. I have used medicine but it doesn't give me much relief. Please tell me any suggestions to control pain.
I am 46 year old female and has undergone hysterectomy 7 years before I have severe body pain and foot pain especially in the big toe.
Is cervical vaccination safe in case of lsil in lbc test. I'm just 20 right now and doctor told me to vaccination injections which include 3 doses in per 2 month. Is it safe. That one injection cost 2500. Can It cause side effects.
Sir, I am 47 year old Mechanical engineer serving for Indian Railway. For mental refreshment, I Play Badminton in evening and get refreshes. But, then I feels physically tired next day and slightly pain continue in leg and whole body specially in bone. Should I take some medicine supplement on daily basis? Please advice.
Hello doctors, I am 24 and FTM. I am 21+2 days pregnant. I started feeling some flutters around week 19 just belpw my belly. It feels like something is punching me from inside. But not on the daily basis, in every one or two days. I don't know how to react but I am worried all the time because before this I had a stillborn. Yesterday morning I felt some moves below my belly but then nothing. Had a level 2 scan at week 20 amd everything was normal except the position of placenta because I am having a low lying placenta. Please help me. It really worries me. I do not know if I am being paranoid or if this is just normal.
Dear doc, I am 22 years old. I have been putting up weight since 6-7 years constantly even when my consumption of food is less and regular also I have acnes, pimples, hair fall etc problem. And overtime I have also started developing backache. Pls help me with some remedies.
Feeling very lazy in morning and pain in left knee & feel very hot at both feet while sleeping, due to that my sleepy goes away. What disease is this?
I have knee joint pain from 2 years. I had tried many medicines but didn't got any change so can you help me for this?
Hello Doctors, I couldn't concentrate on my work for last 15 days due to head pressure and fogginess. Slightly neck stiffness & tickling in upper arm. My physician suggested me Renal & lipid profile test. Later other doctor suggested me spinal x-ray, B12 and vitamin D test. The report details as below: Total Lipid profile Triglyceride 245 (<200 mg/dl GPO-PAP) VLDL 49 (5-35 mg/dl Calculated) Slightly high Renal Profile - Ok Vitamin B12 level (serum, CMIA) Observed value - 156 Unit pg/ml Biological Ref - 187-883 25 Hydroxy (OH) Vit D (serum, CMIA) Observed value - 9.30 ng/ml Biological Ref - deficiency < 10 Insufficiency - 10-30 Sufficiency 30-100 Cervical X-ray Slightly straight in top and bottom My Doctor suggested exercise and plus huge deficiency of vitamin b12 and D of the root cause. Prescribed: Vitcofol injection, D- Rise 60000 U, gemcal 500/0.25 mcgm. Please let me know your expert suggestion. How to overcomes Vitamin B12 & D deficiency. And diet chart. Any help would be highly appreciated. About me- 40 year male, Software Developer in IT sector, Mild psoriasis taking homeopathy medicine of Doctor Batra for last 2 years. Weight - 70 kg Height 5'10' Thank you.
My father 71 year old and have knee pain both most in right and less in left, he had some skin diseases of kharajvu in both leg from knee to ankle. Don' t want to surgery ( knee replacement ) give me some suggestion.
Hello, I am 24 years old. I am single and is suffering from swollen ankles and also feels tired every time.
I have pain in my legs. Would a good calcium tablet be of help. If yes please suggest. Thanks and regards.
I am a 20 years old male. For the last 2 years I am having pain in my backbone when I wake up from my bed after laying for sometime. What to do? (i used take tablets for nerve problems 2,3 years before)
I'm 22 years old, suffering with back pain. Pain usually comes on either side of vertebrate. I used to do exercise 6 months ago but due to this pain I quited it off. I play volleyball everyday and still continuing. Makes hard to stand for longer time. This pain was started when I was doing exercise.
My 5 year son has found DMD in all test so what is tertment in DMD(dusion mascular distrofi) so give me some advice what can i do for him?
Juvenile arthritis also known as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and is a chronic, systematic and inflammatory disease, which causes damage to joints or damages of connective tissues. Symptoms include fever, rashes and hepato-spleenomegaly. This disease is persistent and inflammatory in nature and occurs before the age of sixteen. Homeopathy is widely used to cure juvenile arthritis. Here is a list of the best homeopathic medicines used to treat juvenile arthritis along with the symptoms based on which they are prescribed.
- Abrotanum: This homeopathic medicine is used when a child is suffering from juvenile arthritis and is unable to move. Symptoms include soreness and paleness and the condition worsens in the morning. Gouts may occur in the wrists or ankles. Inflammatory rheumatism is indicated before the start of swelling. Marasmus of children may occur signified by marked emaciation, especially in the leg. The skin tends to hang loose and gets flabby. Constipation and diarrhea occur.
- Aconite: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy, which is used in arthritis where there is tearing pain in the limbs. Violent pulls in the joints and bones are experienced. Contraction of the tendons and feeling stiff in the flexor muscles are other symptoms. Cramps affect several limbs. Aconite is used in early stages of juvenile arthritis. Atmospheric changes affect the patient, and dark hair, and eyes are developed. The muscle fibres becomes rigid.
- Apis: Apis is used in oedematous swellings and synovitis. The knee gets swollen, sensitive, sore and shiny along with stinging pain. The feet also swell and feel extra large. There is a rheumatic pain in the backside and in the limbs. The fingertips and hands become numb, and the patient is tired. Glands are enlarged or indurated.
- Arsenicum Album: This homeopathic medicine is used in juvenile arthritis where the patient experiences acute pain in the arms and hands. The pain begins from the elbow and extends to the armpits. There is an acute, pulling and shooting sensation in the wrists. The fingers swell as well along with pain in the finger bones. Cramps occur in the legs and swelling is felt in the palms at night. The hips experience acute pain as well, which extends to the thighs, groins and ankle bones.
- Belladona: Belladona is used for joint and bone pains. The pains generally increase at night and during the afternoon. Any kind of movement or touch leads to aggravation in the pain. Palpitations in muscles are caused. Cramps, spasms and movements which are convulsive are indicated.
Homeopathy is an ideal remedy for treatment of juvenile arthritis. Homeopathy being purely natural has no side effects and puts a check on all underlying causes of juvenile arthritis.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!