Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C BhaskarYour feedback matters!
I am I'll suffering from dengue .I want your help to select medicine to reduce fever and become healthy.
Hello doctor I have an issue while doing sex with my partner I loose so early and so easily. I don't know but I feel really embarrassing to me. Can you give me right suggestion for this.
I have problem of premature ejaculation. My age is 19. I want to increase my sex time. So please help me doctor. Is this problem lifelong? How can I reduce this? Is this problem fix by exercise.
I am 33 years old. I have some light pain or discomforts on my left side chest. Some times in left hand also. My doctor says that nothing serious. My ecg report is ok. I font have bp. I am continue doing physical exercise. What is the possibility of this pain.
I am 18 years old and I have cough since 15 days. Which is increasing day by day. I have tried various medicines but not working. So what should I do?
1. Have five duly washed leaves of tulsi (known as basil in english) everyday in the morning. Tulsi has a large number of therapeutic properties.
2. Those who can take garlic, must have two pods of raw garlic first thing in the morning. To be swallowed daily with lukewarm water. Garlic too strengthens immunity like the earlier measures mentioned.
3. Those not allergic to milk, must take a glass of hot or lukewarm milk every night with a small measure of haldi (turmeric).
4. Aloe vera (kuwarpatha) too is a commonly available plant. Its thick and long, cactus-like leaves have an odourless gel. A teaspoon gel taken with water daily can work wonders for not only your skin and joint pains, but also boost immunity
5. Take homeopathic medicine -inflenzium 200
6. Do pranayam daily (preferably under guidance if you are already not initiated into it) and go for morning jog/walk regularly to keep your throat and lungs in good condition and body in fine fettle. Even in small measures, it will work wonders for your body's resistance against all such diseases which attack the nose, throat and lungs, besides keeping you fit.
7. Have citrus fruits, particularly vitamin c rich amla (indian gooseberry) juice. Since fresh amla is not yet available in the market (not for another three to four months), it is not a bad idea to buy packaged amla juice which is commonly available nowadays.
8. Last but not the least, wash your hands frequently every day with soap and warm water for 15-20 seconds; especially before meals, or each time after touching a surface that you suspect could be contaminated with flu virus such as a door handle or a knob/handle, especially if you have returned from a public place or used public transport. Alcohol-based hand cleaners should by kept handy at all times and used until you can get soap and warm water.
Hello. I want to ask what if a girl masturbates daily. Does it will affect her body if liquid discharge occurs daily.
I am in relationship with a girl since 1 year. I wanted to have sex with her but she always says that if she gets physically with me then after marriage her husband would know that she had sex before. So can you please tell me that in actually it is right?
Brief knowledge about causes of PCOS
I'm Dr. Sunita Gupta. I'm Consultant Gynecologist at Max Hospitals, Saket, and Panchsheel. Today I'm going to talk about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome consists of three symptoms. One is Anovulation. Anovulation means there is no egg formulation in the ovary. Second is Hyperandrogenism which an is excess of male hormones in the body, and third is Cyst in the body which is visible in the ultrasound. So the main symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome are obesity. Most of the patients of Polycystic ovary have obesity. Obesity worsens the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and it is a vicious cycle and Polycystic Ovarian people have more obesity because what happens is that the female hormones get deposited in the fat and that's why there is deficiency of female hormone in blood of Polycystic patients and all that's why the male hormones starts dominating the system and all the male symptoms start appearing like acne, hair on the face or on he body, excessive hair on the body, irregular cycles. So, obesity is the main culprit in the patients. So, if they lose weight then all the symptoms regress because the hormone in the fat goes back to the blood and all the hormonal imbalance gets corrected and all the acne and facial hair everything will disappear.
Second thing is acne which is very common in Polycystic Ovarian patients. So many times patient go to a skin specialist for acne treatment and then they discover they have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. So for acne is again because of male hormones in the blood and sometimes it a response to local applications which the skin specialist gives to them. But sometimes they need to take hormonal treatment. We give the oral contraceptive pills to these patients for correcting the acne. Basically the oral contraceptive pills have perfect combination of female hormones which your body, ovary should be producing. But the in case of Polycystic ovaries the ovary is producing more of male hormones, little bit more male hormones.
So once we give pills from outside the body gets the signal that there are enough hormone in the blood and there is no need to make any more hormone. So the ovaries stops working and the male hormones also stop getting formed and all the symptom then gets regressed till the patient is on he pills. Once the patients stops the pills again the ovaries take over, again the male hormone starts getting formed by the ovaries and again the symptoms may slowly appear. So once the patient has been kept on OCPs for 6 months she may become alright for 1-2 years and again the symptoms may come back.
So Polycystic Ovary disease is a not disease which can be cured by a 6 months treatment or a one week treatment like any fever or antibiotic you give and the patient becomes alright. This is a lifestyle disease which is going to be there for the rest of your life. You can keep it under control by having a healthy lifestyle or maybe taking some medication if required or you if let it go if you allow yourself to gain weight then it can become worse and get out of hand.
If you want to know anything more about PCOS you can contact me on Librate.com or Max hospital, Sanket and Panchsheel.
How can I stay longer on bed, and one more thing am worried about, actually after just having sex/ejaculation, I feel to urinate and and within 5 mins I bound to urinate because of pressure increases, so is it normal or I should consult.
I have pain in in scrotum and upper area of left side of testis. I guess it is in vas deferens. Left testis feel cold and detached. Left leg feel numb and mild nausea. Please suggest. Thank you.
I want to increase my penis so what should I do. What is the normal size of penis is satisfied for vagina or sex. And my penis type have its like a So big is the size of my penis. But it is not visible in underwear. So in front of this problem's not even bathing. When would stand only if it looks like there is always a bit loose and dull. My penis size have 5 - 6 inches but I want more increase. So what is the special treatment for me.
Hi doctor. Am planning sex with my gf without safety .my gf date is on 1 October. We are planning sex on up coming friday .does it is safe or not.
A cough is not necessarily to be worried about always. It is the natural response of our body to throw out harmful particles which somehow managed to enter our respiratory tract. There is sticky mucus situated in the pathway to lungs which plays a major role in trapping harmful particles. Coughing once or twice is generally a natural phenomenon but if it’s persistent it is called the chronic cough, and there is a reason to worry.
Is your cough chronic?
An acute cough aggravates within a very short span of time, maybe 2-3 days. There are situations when coughing doesn’t hinder your day to day activities and are easily neglected. Sometimes these infrequent bouts of a cough can persist for long and continue for more than 2 months, which has been characterized as a chronic cough.
A chronic cough is sometimes found associated with blocked or running nose. Persons suffering from a chronic cough feel very exhaustive and suffer from a headache, dizziness along with excessive sweating. Under such situations, you must consult a pulmonologist.
Know the causes of a chronic cough
There are several causes for persistent coughing, and the following are the common causes of a chronic cough and medication is taken in consultation with a trained medical practitioner only.
- Infections: Bacterial or viral infection in lungs can be one of the causes of a chronic cough. Tuberculosis is one of them which initiates as a chronic cough and is later characterized by emitting blood after cough bouts.
- Drug Interactions: Antihypertensive drugs have been found to be responsible for a chronic cough in some people. Hypersensitivity to the prescribed drugs is found to responsible for the cough bouts, and change in medication takes care of the issue.
- Asthma: It’s a situation characterized by blockages in the bronchi which disallows the normal air flow during inhalation and exhalation. Due to inadequate oxygen, brain assumes that there is a blockage which needs to be expelled and coughing pattern starts. However, asthma has to be treated, and the bronchi have to be brought back to normal with the help of medication by an expert medical practitioner.
- COPD: The most common cause of a chronic cough nowadays is COPD, better known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. This is one of the progressive diseases which means it deteriorates with time. Active smokers are the biggest victims of it. Persons exposed to high degree of pollution or similar occupational hazards are also at high risk. Exposure to these pollutants causes inflammatory responses in lungs resulting in the tapering of the airways and destruction of lung tissues. These can be measured by lung function tests. In asthma, the narrow airways can be broadened by external medication, but in case of COPD, it’s not possible.
To conclude, chronic cough is a preventable disease by reducing the exposure to risk factors as mentioned above. Quitting smoking, improving the indoor air quality with the use of solar cooking and moving on battery run vehicles can prevent COPD from further worsening. You can also undergo pulmonary rehabilitation program which is being counseled and coordinated by many physicians to benefit the individual suffering from the issue. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!