Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. C . AshokYour feedback matters!
3 months back I had a problem where sperms were not coming out of my pennis due to huge skin in the tip area, hence I have undergone circumcision surgery. Past 1 month I am able to have sex, but I am still feeling that my pennis size is small due to which the sperms are not reaching vagina. Can you please suggest any health supplement or medical procedure to increase my pennis size? FYI, currently the size is 3 inches.
Sir, I am a diabetic female since 17 years, 5 year back i have developed microalbuminaria, 3 months back dr told me to start lisinopryl 5 mg, but my BP become very low. My BP was normal. Microalbumin level is 170 mg/ at present sometimes at night my systolic is 142,144 . Should i continue AC inhibitors please suggest
My sister giving 10th exam Now She have some symptoms like chicken pox please suggest me as soon as possible
My urine test shows sugar and yeast cells. I urinate a lot and feel very thirsty and hungry. I am more than 10 kg overweight and 39 years Old. Am I diabetic?
If you need a remedy for itching, try the following natural cures:
Sufferers of chronic itchy skin should seek medical attention to rule out any underlying cause or disease. Typically, health care professionals will treat itchy skin with hydrocortisone cream or, in some cases, prednisone steroids. If you need help finding an effective herbal or organic remedy, a physician practicing holistic medicine may be a suitable match to treat your itching skin.
Coconut oil/lemon juice:
A mixture of equal parts coconut oil and lemon juice is believed to reduce inflammation and remedy itch. For ease of application, fill a spray bottle with the mixture and apply liberally as needed.
Oatmeal is one of the most popular natural remedies to relieve itching. Add two cups of uncooked oatmeal to warm bathwater and soak for 15-20 minutes.
Any topical rub containing menthol, such as vick's topical
Vaporub will immediately help an itch subside.
Aloe vera gel:
A natural cure-all, aloe vera gel can be applied liberally as needed to itchy skin, it will naturally soften and cool the tender skin.
Baking soda is a useful and effective home remedy for itching. To make a baking soda paste, mix together baking soda and water to desired consistency, and rub on affected areas as needed to treat an itch.
I am 18 years boy and I masturbate around 1-2 times a day. Is there any health problems with that? If there are then what can I do to stop this addiction?
I have child of 6 month, after his birth my tummy came outside. Doctor said that it is the sign of hernia, they also mention that soon it will increase in size, but it remain same. I want to know is it really a hernia if yes what will be the treatment as it is not increasing in size so there is any another option to cure apart from surgery then please suggest. Thanks.
Hi I am suffering from mild dry cough with throat irritation for the last 1 month, it started from 11th October then took some medicines then it subsided again after few days it started again. Mild coughing happens in the morning then in the afternoon and finally at night. Strangely during rest of the hours it appears as of I don't have that trouble. So pls advice why it's happening and a suitable remedy.
Is it possible to have sex with your partner when hiv positive without condom and stay healthy for a year?
I have PCOD. Took clomifene from 2 nd day till 5 days. Went for follicular monitoring. On day 18, took injection 5000 ,follicle size was 23 mm ,2 in no. In right ovary. Today day 21 went for U/s n discovered no rupture, follicle size 28 and 30 mm. Wat r d chances of conception in this cycle? Will dese turn into cysts. U/S showed mild free fluid.
What is osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is a disease concerning the bones. Decreased strength of the bones poses a risk for them to break. Osteoporosis is very common among older people, whose bones become brittle with age. The most common bones affected by this disease include the backbone, forearm bones and the hip bone. There are no such symptoms until a broken bone occurs. The bones weaken to such an extent that a break may happen in case of very minor stress. Usually, a broken bone is followed by chronic pain and the disability to perform daily activities. Surveys show that 15% of white people in their 50s and 70% of white people in their 80s are affected by osteoporosis.
What are the common causes and symptoms of osteoporosis?
- May occur due to the lowering of the 'peak bone mass index'.
- In women, bone loss increases after menopause stage due to lowering down of estrogen level.
- Also occurs because of another disease or previous treatments. This includes alcoholism, surgical ovary removal, hyperthyroidism, anorexia or any form of kidney disorder.
- Anti-seizure medicines, chemotherapy, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and taking of performance-enhancing drugs like steroid increase the bone loss rate.
- Lack of regular exercise may lead to osteoporosis.
- Osteoporosis is defined as a 'bone density of 2.5 standard deviations below than that of a young adult'.
- Osteoporosis is hereditary in nature. People having a family history of osteoporosis are at a high risk of getting the disease.
- More than thirty genes are linked with osteoporosis development.
- If you have had a fracture before, you are at a risk of a repeat.
- Early menopause in women is also responsible for osteoporosis.
- People with a small structure and body build are at a risk of getting osteoporosis.
- Protein and vitamin deficiency makes your bones weak and makes you vulnerable to osteoporosis.
- Phosphoric acid present in soft drinks is another threat, which may cause the disease.
- People suffering from malnutrition are likely to get osteoporosis.
- Over replacement of L-Thyroxine may lead to osteoporosis.
- Use of heparin and warfarin for a long time decreases the bone density.
How can Osteoporosis be prevented?
The best way to avoid getting osteoporosis in the future is to maintain a preventive lifestyle.
- Exercise regularly
- Indulge in natural calcium sources
- Maintain intake of vitamin D and K
- Do not smoke and consume alcohol
- Don't undertake stressful physical activities
- Go for regular health checkups
- Stay fit and stay away from obesity
Osteoporosis is a disease you must stay away from. It leaves you physically incapable and unfit.