Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C . AshokYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old boy, wth 77 kg & 175 cms, How do I boost my testosterone level? I use to masturbate a lot (since last 10years, sometime twice a day, sometimes with flaccid penis), now I am getting more belly fat and I became lazy, now I am unable to make up my mind for doing exercise. And now whn I masturbate I ejaculate in some seconds only, still I have not done real sex, once I just ejaculated just by seeing mature pussy. Really I am worried about my future sex life, please help me out. What should I do to recover my natural strength?
I married but long time my habit masturbation and my penis lean and soft .my partner sexual not satisfy.
My wife's age is 33 yrs, she is not interested in sex, actually I need trice in a week, so please advise any medicine can getting sexual interest for my wife.
Is there any way to check I have undergo sex more than one with more than one people. My boy friend has doubt on me how can I clarify there is any test?
My daughter 15years old has suffered a fatal blood infection in 2013 from a gram positive bacteria and it was followed by a rheumatic problem. After that she often suffers from sore throat, blisters in mouth, cough and cold and lack of appetite. Allopaths use antibiotics but the effect does not lasts long. I want to get homeopathic medicines advice for her treatment. Even her hemoglobin does not increase much. Please help me in this condition.
What to do in loose motion? Now loose motion is ok but weakness is too much and stomach is little disturb.
I have migraine problem and I am using medicine regularly prescribed by specialist but some times am getting headache very heavily There is any remedy in Ayurveda.
I have sleeping problem in morning hours when I go to office at 10 after half hour get sleep his to solve n in night time I usually sleep 8 hours still in morning I sleep. Kindly give a suggestion.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My mother aged 49 Has 2 problems 1) she sweats alot when she does a little household work she looks like she just returned home after a. Walk outside in the hot afternoon 2) she sneezes alot and once it starts if lasts for about 10-5 sneezes back to back I guess she has some kind. Of allergy. I just do not know what is causing that allergy.
Constipation in children is a common pediatric health issue mostly arising due to early toilet training and having an inadequate diet. Most cases of this condition do not last for long and can be easily treated.
Constipation in children is mainly caused by the following factors:
- Lack of fiber content in their diet caused due to an aversion to veggies, often result in constipation in children.
- Withholding stool: Your child may be holding his bowel movements in because of stress with toilet training. This maybe because he/she doesn't want to defecate in the school bathroom or in other places. Often if it hurts to poop once, the child might withhold his bowel movements and this leads to a vicious cycle.
- Side effects of certain medications.
- In rare cases, children facing abuse may develop constipation.
You will know your child has constipation if the following occurs:
- Your child spends a lot of time while defecating
- Your child complains of difficulty with bowel movement
- Bloating and stomach pain
- Soiling accidents
A combination of the following approaches helps in treating constipation in children:
- See to it that your child eats all his vegetables and fruits. Include more fibrous vegetables and fruits in the diet. Include food containing probiotics like yoghurt.
- Use a stool softener: While using a stool softener the most common mistake is to apply too much or too little amount of the concoction. Carefully use the right amount of stool softener for relieving your child of constipation.
- Ensure that your child has a lot of fluids in his/her diet. Fluids help to hydrate the body and lubricate the digestive system.
- Look into the fact that you child has regular toilet hours.