Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Byresh AppaiahYour feedback matters!
I really wanted to grow fat and gain weight. My weight had been 53-54 kg for the past 5 years. I tried to gain weight by eating alot. But it never cross 55 kg. Is this abnormal? What should I do to gain weight and be fatter?
I had sinus or migraine as one side face ache? Severe one sided face ache frequently what is it cure?
Hi doctor I am 33 yrs old married woman. I am having huge hair fall for the last 3 years. Pls do recommend some treatment.
Hlw Sir/ madam. I have hair fall problem. Please tell me what should I do to solve this. I have too much problem with them. .
I'M losing my hair as my father also has suffered from the same problem,I am age of 25 but i'm losing it.can you help me for that.
Hi sir I have recently met with accident The hot oil fallen on my hand it recovered but there is mark how to over come.
I am 40 years female. I have severe hyperacidity problem. I have low Hb and low calcium. I suffer from IBS since 5 years. What food should I take to increase hb and calcium as I have stomach problems?
Most of us our always worried sick about our performance in bed, but rather than worrying about it, we should try to invest emotionally in our relationship. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable, but it isn't always the case. If you are too preoccupied wondering about your physical appearance and your ability in bed, sex may make you feel more stressed than relaxed. This is known as sexual performance anxiety and can even get to a point where it makes you avoid sex altogether.
There may be many reasons for performance anxiety. Some of these are:
- Fear that you will not be able to satisfy your partner sexually
- Lack of self confidence and insecurity about your appearances
- Difficulties in your relationship
- The anxiety about not being able to have an orgasm
- A man's fear of premature ejaculation or taking too long to orgasm
Thus this type of anxiety is not rooted in any type of medical problem. Rather than medication, a change in thinking and perception is required to treat performance anxiety.
Here are a few tips that can help you:
- Fight stress: Stress in your daily life can spill over to your bedroom as well. This can make sex a chore rather than something to be enjoyed. Recognize your stress triggers and find ways to eliminate them. Regular exercise can be very helpful in reducing stress.
- Prolong foreplay: Sex does not have a time limit or there is need to follow a set of steps. Like any other activity, your body needs to 'warm up' for sex as well. Instead of putting pressure on yourself to control or release your orgasm, get into the flow of the moment and take it slow. Try getting intimate with your partner in ways that do not involve sex such as a massage or having a shower together.
Communicate with your partner: Talk to your partner about how you feel. Understand that it is not necessary to have an orgasm every time you have sex. Talking to your partner can help ease some of the anxiety and improve your relationship.
Talk to a therapist: Asking for help is not a bad thing or something you need to be ashamed of. Therapists are trained to teach you about how to be more comfortable with your sexuality and can help eliminate the triggers of sexual performance anxiety.
Give up control: Do not hold yourself responsible for your erections or your partner's orgasms. To a large extent sexual responsiveness is governed by the unconscious mind and hence worrying does nothing.
At the age of 50 years what's the moderate quantity? And can a diabetic blood sugar in borderline have beer in moderate.
Do not use your teeth for doing something other than chewing food. Using them for cracking nuts, removing bottle tops or ripping open packaging can result in chipped or broken teeth.