Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Byra Reddy
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Byra ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have black spots and pimples on the skin. How is this reduced. I have skin allergy. How is this cured.
My skin is very oily and dark pimples on my skin always no medicine is work for removing dark spot pls suggest best cream or medicine to removed this dark spot.
My girl friend has been on menesse 0.01mg for 2 weeks now. Do you think it is safe for us to have sex. Without any barrier methods.
I'm a 19 year old boy. I'm having severe coughs for a prolonged period of about 2 months. I used to gargle hot salt water twice a day. But no better result is found. So please suggest me some help?
My son is 2 years old is suffering from fever cough and cold from one week and took him to nearest pediatrician he said viral fever but it has been more than a week now and temperature is low during morning by evening we observe high temperature, he is not having anything not even cerelac etc.
I was not well n I was advised to tak ciplox tz I tuk it morn and evening for three days but 4 tablets I tuk n I stopped it. Now again illness starting with headache. What to do? Should I continue or I sud start again frm the beginning? Or jus I ll b fine? Please help.
my son (15 years, wt. 74 Kgs.) is suffering from high fever (102 t0 103 F) since yesterday morning with slight cough and pain in the back side of the head. Parcetamol 650 is being administered every 5 hours, but fever returns after 2 hours of the drug being administered. Commenced AZITHRAL 500 OD, since yesetrday night. fever is not subsiding. please advice.
Physical intimacy brings a couple closer in a relationship, encourages emotional bonding and whilst doing all of this, also bring a whole array of health benefits with it for both partners. Regular sex can actually make you physically healthier! Have a look at the benefits it brings, along with unmentionable pleasure. Speak to a sexologist for more information.
1. More Sex, Less Stress: If you're freaking out about tomorrow's job interview, slip between the sheets. People who have intercourse at least once over two weeks were better able to manage stressful situations. That's because endorphins and oxytocin are released during sex and these being the feel good hormones activate pleasure centers in the brain that create feelings of intimacy and relaxation and help stave off anxiety and depression. You don't have to climax to net the effects, but you'll get the biggest surge of soothing hormones if you have an orgasm.
2. Sex Boosts Immunity: Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
3. Sex Relieves pain: If you're using headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. These endorphins actually reduces aches and pains.
4. Sexual activity Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
5. Sex is Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.
6. Sex Improves Cardiovascular Health: Researchers have also found that having sex twice or more a week reduces the risk of contracting fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
7. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk: Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20 something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
8. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.