Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Byra ReddyYour feedback matters!
I'm having dry skin. My skin color tone is medium. Which is the best face wash and Sunscreen I can use? I'm even having lots of black dot (til) on my face.
On 10 sep 2015 2d echo done it shows mild pulmonary hypertension rvsp 44 mm hg on 6/7/2016 again 2d echo done pa pressure 36 mmhg. My question is how many years can person live with mild pulmonary hypertension in how many years mild pulmonary hypertension becomes serve. If it is serve hypertension how many years can person live. What happens if I continue to smoke is treatment is available for serve hypertension.
I've got regular throat infection. Although i'm so health conscious I have tried many doctors i'd I get a good remedy ill donate. Thanks for your reply.
Is this necessary to sleep in noon time after getting 6-7 hour sleep in night because I feel headache when I not sleep in afternoon Thanxx.-)
What to do if I want to change my behaviour and the way of reacting to different things and situations.
Recently I visited gb road Delhi and had sex with 4 prostitutes on four different days with condoms. condoms do not break in any case. But while having sex last time I got a small injury on my left knee. The injury seems like a sore only. Then is there any chance of hiv infection.
I am 20 years old. I am feeling vomiting problem every morning when I wake up brushing my teeth. What should I do please help. Thanks in advance.
I am 20 years old girl. I having acne problem since from the age of 17 they are not have been cure till. I take doctors prescribed medicine since from last two year n I feel that result of medicine is zero kindly tell me what cure should I take.
Why do girls or women do have Headache frequently. Or else they also may have Headache everyday why whats the main reason behind this.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
A headache is the most common ailment to affect men and women. Did you know that there are over 150 different types of headaches? Each of these different types of headaches has its own symptoms, triggers and needs to be treated in a different way. In some cases, you may even require surgery. This is often recommended for severe migraines and cluster headaches.
The different types of surgeries that may be performed to treat such headaches include:
- Neurostimulation: For this procedure, a wire electrode is inserted through the skin at the back of the neck near the occipital nerve and used to provide electrical stimulation. This form of surgery is best suited to patients who have benefited positively from an occipital nerve block.
- Radiofrequency thermocoagulation: This is one the most common forms of surgical treatment for cluster headaches. For this procedure, a radiofrequency current is used to heat tissue of a certain area. By doing this, the passage for pain is obstructed and headaches are relieved. Some of the side effects of this surgery could include corneal sensory loss, severe facial dysesthesias and reactions to anesthesia. In rare cases, it could also cause a stroke, infections or motor weakness. Thankfully, these effects typically are resolved within 6 months.
- Microvascular decompression: This is an invasive procedure that is performed while the patient is under general anesthesia. It also involves a craniectomy. The aim of this procedure is to remove a vascular loop that compresses a nerve and thereby restore normal anatomy. Hospitalization is typically required for a few days after the procedure
- Gamma knife radiosurgery: This is the type of neurosurgery where the trigeminal nerve is hit by radiation. This procedure can be performed as an outpatient procedure and can be completed in a few hours. It has a very low rate of complications but the long term effects of this form of treatment are not yet clear. There may also be a high rate of relapses associated with this form of treatment.
- Septoplasty: In the case of migraines, a deviated septum may be contributing to your headache. In such cases, surgical correction of the septum can help relieve pressure on the nerves that pass through it and in turn reduce the frequency and intensity of your headaches. Septoplasty addresses common issues concerning the septum such as a bent cartilage or deviated cartilage. This procedure can be performed under local or general anesthesia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.