Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Bukshetty PraveenYour feedback matters!
I have cough or sore throat from 3 days I have taken medicine but no relax ent I have seen, so I want natural meditation can any one help me in this.
Haemoglobin is very low compare to normal. Very weak. How to come over? Which types food is better and fruits. Plz.Help me.
If I have a fever from last fifteen days what should I do? should I get paracetamol and anything else?
I am 20 years old. My hair is falling every day. So can you give me some natural tips for stop hair loss?
I want to reduce my weight know i am 80 kg but my age is 18 so I feel so guilty pls help for me doctor.
Hi I have white patch grown in last 3-4 months near vagina outer libs abd anal part. It causes itching n some skin removes as well. Sometimes swelling in affected area. I am unable to sleep properly due to this. Patch is growing daily. .i maintains hygiene. .i m nt sexually active. . Age is 26 unmarried. . Never had sexual relation . Takes plenty of water daily. I am worried. Is it lichen sclerosus or something else. Please guide me.
I am suffering with lower back pain from last 2 weeks, can you please tell me treatment or some tricks to avoid it?
I am a 21 year old male and have lost my hair slowly from past 5 years. I am feeling very much sad what should I do to overcome this hair loss problem is there any remedies for controlling my hair loss completely and what are all the ways of growing hair effectively.
Mai 25 years ki hu aur 16 weeks pregnant hu mere kamar me aur pet k nichle hisse me intense dard h First miscarriage ho chuka h 1 month ka.
I am 42 years old I am suffering from toothace and sensitivity, I am using senodyne rapid toothpaste. From last 3 days I m suffering from toothace I had taken some pain killer and antibiotic that relief me only for 5-6 hrs only.
I am 27 years old, and I face stomach pain mostly in morning time and some times in day time usually when I feel hunger when I eat something I fell quit well what kind of medicine I take to be free from thus pain.
I'm 22yrs old I'm the student of B.A 1st year. I'm not able to sleep well for last week. Sir what should I do?
I am 20 years female suffering with polycystic ovarian syndrome. What are the symptoms of pcod? Is there any permanent cure for pcod? What dietary plan should pcod patients follow?
Desire is an elusive thing, especially in women. Anything can disturb it like a scent, a wrong touch or physiological reasons like vaginal dryness. If you want the top ways to treat this desire-dampener, read on.
One of the most common causes of vaginal dryness is a decrease in estrogen levels during menopause or perimenopause, after childbirth or during breastfeeding.
- One in every three women falls prey to vaginal dryness during menopause. It can afflict younger women too for a couple of reasons like chemotherapy, breastfeeding, removal of ovaries, certain medicines and endometriosis.
- The moisture in vagina keeps it elastic and once it tapers off, interest in sex wanes and intercourse becomes painful and the vagina feels itchy and stretched. It becomes thinner too.
- The condition is diagnosed through a pelvic exam by your gynaecologist. And the good news is that it can be treated easily.
Topical oestrogen therapy is the most common treatment for vaginal dryness due to low oestrogen levels. This provides oestrogen to the vagina for relieving symptoms. You can choose one of these three types of vaginal oestrogen:
- Vaginal Oestrogen Ring: This can be inserted into the vagina. It is a soft and flexible ring and releases a steady stream of oestrogen directly to the vaginal tissues. It needs to be replaced every three months.
- Vaginal Oestrogen Tablet: This tablet can be inserted into your vagina with an applicator as per instructions of the gynaecologist.
- Vaginal Oestrogen Cream: This cream can be inserted into the vagina using an applicator again as per the doctor’s instructions.
Several side effects are associated with these estrogen products like vaginal bleeding and breast pain.
- It is also contra-indicated for women who have breast cancer or those with a history of endometrial cancer.
- If you have any vaginal bleeding or are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not use such products.
- In order to keep the vagina more lubricated, try using a vaginal moisturizer like Replens, Lubrin instead.
- Using a water-based lubricant like Astroglide and K-Y jelly before intercourse can take away the pain of intercourse.
- Eat a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and proteins.
- Include more of these- raw pumpkin, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and fish like salmon, mackerel and tuna for their fatty acid content. Also include foods with high plant oestrogens like flaxseed, soy, legumes, cherries, nuts, apples and celery.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
- And, last but not the least, do regular exercise. Twenty minutes of fast walking will keep your heart strong and up the blood supply to your pelvic region and improve your hormonal balance.