Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Bt RajuYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 4 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
What thing we eat for make a healthier? How to control diabetes? Lemon was harsh or not? Why we can not drink some cold drink.
Me and my partner had sex yesterday after having sex she felt severe stomach pain. Is there any problem in the way we have sex.
When I am feeling romantic whether talking on phone with my gf or holding her hands or when we both are sit my penis leave some type of viscus filude like transparent colour without any intercourse. When this viscus filude flow continue about 1 hour nd then the pain start in testis I can not walk any more for that tym when I mustrabute then the pain goes normal. please suggest me here nd tell me what can I do... I can not come to you for checkup because I am from kashmir. thanks.
I am 25 years old. I did sex with my wife but my sperm comes out quickly sometimes before entering her dig. What I have to do to control it?
I am suffering from breathing problem. Sir earlier I was having acute psychosis from that I overcame but now breathing problem and nervousness has come in my life.
Hi Doctor, People say if we drink more than 5 to 6 liters of water kidneys will get damaged. Is it true. What is maximum quantity of water should consume by a normal person. Some people drinks nearly 10 liters of water. Is it correct. Regards.
Hi, recently while cooking the hot dhal splashed into my face leaving a first degree burn. I used antiseptic initially to heal the wound.
I am 26 old boy. My problem is that my penis size is small and doing masturbation at past. I read some doctor recommend homeopathic medicine daminplant should I take this medicine for our future life is there is any sideffect. I am not married person. My weight is 64kg and height 5 fit 7 inch. Please advise me.
My daughter aged 2 years 4 months is suffering from uti and pyelonephritis. Fever comes and goes often once in two days for the past 3 weeks. Dr. prescribed antibiotics. Recent urine culture showed no growth. Initially her crp was 137. Dr. told to take MCU further. We are really confused. Don't know what to do next. What is the solution for this. Pls help.
I have white hair. I have tried allopathy medicine but it's created some skin allergy. How can I cure this?
Sir Am I performance phobia every time in bed I get this feeling whether I ll be able to perform or not .I don't get strong erection and urge for sex. I used silalnifil tab .which some don't give strong erection Sometime I ejaculate very quickly like 1 min after penetration and sometime it takes very long and don't even come this happen during second time when m doing .Now I have fear that I ll able to perform with medicine. Although I am very physically active as I am in defence. So it like my sex life is getting ruin. I am single my sex life started very late ,at the age of 32 .Which is also not very regular as my partner stay and works in different city. Initially I didn't use my medicine but there was on bad experience where is did get any erection and from there I got very fearful and starred using sildenafil capsules. Sir please suggest some thing what is it that am going through and will I get addicted to these medicine. I used to smoke 5 to 8 cig for last 5 year but now have cut down smoke to less .and I drink couples of times in a week .Sir I am patient of IBS I presently am taking escitalopram oxalate 10 mg one in night and chlordiazepoxide coliseum bromide tabs 2 in day .Plz suggest some remedy for my sex life.
I am suffer from head ahe last two month is there any solution for that. Any problem for climate change?
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.