Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bt Raju
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Bt RajuYour feedback matters!
Cefakind 250 (2 a day ×3 days) has been prescribed by the doctor to my 11 year old son for on and off slight pain in testicles since last 3 days. There is no swelling or redness in that area neither he has fever or any other discomfort. Is the medicine and dosage appropriate?
I am suffering from Acidity. I have taken medicines recommended by the doctor by no relief (only temporary relief.) as of now. And second question is sex stamina.
I sneeze a lot when I come in home from outside. I think its some kind of allergy pls suggest what to do?
Have been masturbating since 7 year old, currently I'm 21. Although iwz doing rarely. I was doing compulsively. From 4-6 times. 8 time is my maximum and I did it only once. Last June I did 50 times But also sometimes I don't do it for months. Symptoms Sperm leak One touch is enough to ejaculate Penis had lost sensitiveness But no problem of erectile dysfunction and sexual desire is good.
I am 21 years old and I am suffering from headache from 2-3 days and from throat pain too. But my headache goes higher some time.
Doctors please reply! I am consuming soy protein powders and I am getting a lot of acne on face and body I think maybe due to production of over androgen and estrogen! Please suggest how much soy protein a day is safe and how should I now lower my estrogen levels!
Recently I got hyper tension and diabetes. Using olvance 40, zoryl mv1, inzit 4, rosuvas for treatment since 3 months. Since using these my penis is not getting erecting easily and stiff for long time. Is medicine suggested correctly.
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.