Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Brunda ChannapaYour feedback matters!
Today I had sex with her. But we are not satisfied. Cause her vagina was too loose that I can not do a good vaginal intercourse. How can she tight her vagina doctor? She is worried about it. Pls help.
Hi I am 31 and had 2 mc now m trying to conceive can you please suggest the medications and how I will conceive at early.
Hi. I am 28 years old female. Me and my partner are planning for a baby. We are going on a trip and consulted a doctor a few days ago to check whether its safe to try and conceive during the trip. The doctor asked us to run some tests like Blood group, sugar, HIV, Thyroid, Ultrasound etc. While every other thing came normal, my TSH level was a little over the borderline. The doctor then asked us to follow up with a TSH and Thyroid antibody test. Antibody came normal but again TSH was a little over the borderline. (can share detailed report). My question is -- will I have to take thyroid medicine if I was to conceive? And if yes, will I have to take life long? Because I have heard that once Thyroid medication starts then the body becomes dependent on it for entire life.
I am 30 years female and I have a clump in my right breast and I have this from 20 yrs. Is this a cancer clump or just fibroid.
I got two operations first baby has no problem she was born healthy and second baby was born on april7 2014 and she has heart problem we came to know this after delivery of 10 days it was so critical. In hyd lotus hospital they have done TGA surgery after surgery the nextday mrng 11 she died.I have also done tubectomy during my delivery.Now i am not able to know what to do either recanalization or ivf ,ivf low success rate and recanalization prob of ectopic pregnancy but i want my own one child and i also dont know which is the best hosp and higher success rate please doctor suggest me.
I am a Thyroid and pcos patient. Have done everything but I lack energy. Can't exercise. I'm going to gym regularly. My sister gifted me black spider25 fat burner. It hs mentioned if we are thyroid or diabetes patient, consult your doctor before taking dos capsules. Dis capsules contains Bladderwrack (whole thallus) a sea vegetable concentrated source of minerals. Magnesium iodine potassium calcium etc. Nd Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate): This is used primarily to lower fasting blood sugar levels and to lower insulin levels in people who have type 2 diabetes. Can I take dis fat burner. please tell me, as I need to reduce my weight as soon as possible. But confused for ds medicine. My t3 is 153 ng/dl T4 is 12.4 Tsh is 3.09. I'm taking glyciphage 500 twice a day for pcos nd eltroxin 50 fr thyroid ANd homeopathy for pcos:) I dnt know whether to take dis medicine wid glyciphage or not.
For the lump in the breast is operation required? After mammogram also do we need to get operated and remove that lump? How much does it cost?
Which medicine can be taken on first day for periods pain? Currently I consume 1 tablet of cyclopalm medicine for pain. Please advise.
I got married on 6TH and I skipped my periods even though I didn't have intercourse till now with my husband. Skipping of periods is first time. Yesterday we tried to have intercourse my vagina was also dry so we stopped. Please advise.
I am 21 years old. I got my first period when I was 13. From that day my periods are very irregular. I get periods after 2 3 or 6 months. Is it normal or I should be worried?
It means the absence of a menstrual period in women who earlier had regular cycles.
Anxiety about pregnancy
Extra weight loss
Eating disorders eg.anorexia nervosa
Problems related to reproductive organs
Drugs eg. Prescribed or recreational
Signs and Symptoms:
Breast tenderness or heaviness
Abdominal pain or discomfort
General feeling of weakness and fatigue
Dos and Don'ts:
Improve food habits.
Supplement food with adequate vitamins and minerals.
If stress, then discuss problems with some family member.
Do exercises or meditation for relaxation.
Consult doctor in case of hormonal changes or in case of complaints associated with reproductive organs.
Reduce intake of drugs.
Role of Homeopathy:
The role of homeopathy lies in the fact that it can bring back the lost balance in the human body when it is in a diseased state.
Homeopathic remedies act at the psycho neuro endocrinal axis. In other words it stimulates the human body which in turn will take care of the imbalance.and regularise periods..consult privately for permanent cure
DR RUSHALI ANGCHEKAR
VAIBHAVI HOMOEO CLINIC
My wife is 5 weeks pregnant. She has vomiting. Doctor gave her pregnidoxin tablets. Is it safe to have this tablet?
Pregnancy can put quite a strain on your body. As your body changes to accommodate the growing baby, you may find yourself suffering from a few common discomforts associated with the various stages of pregnancy. Most of these are nothing to worry about. Here are a few of the most common problems faced by pregnant women.
- Backaches: As the body’s ligaments stretch and become softer to prepare for labour, you may feel a strain on your lower back and pelvis. This can cause a chronic backache. The growing weight of the fetus within your body can also add to this discomfort.
- Morning sickness: Despite its name, morning sickness can affect you at any time of the day. Most women begin to experience nausea and an urge to vomit from the 4th or 6th week of pregnancy, but this usually resolves itself by the 16th or 20th week of pregnancy. Some women may even feel sick for the entire day.
- Bleeding gums: Pregnancy hormones can make your gums more vulnerable to the build-up of plaque. This can lead to inflammation and bleeding gums. This condition may also be known as pregnancy gingivitis.
- Cramps: Many pregnant women complain of cramps in their calves and feet. This usually is more common at night, but the cause behind it is not clear.
- Urinary incontinence: Urinary incontinence is a problem experienced by many women during and after pregnancy. They often find themselves involuntarily urinating while coughing, laughing or sneezing. In most cases, this is a temporary problem caused by the relaxation of pelvic floor muscles (to prepare for delivery) and should resolve itself after delivery. Women may also find themselves feeling the urge to urinate frequently. This may be because of the pressure being placed on your bladder by the uterus.
- Skin and hair changes: Pregnancy hormones can make birthmarks, moles and freckles darken. Your nipples may also turn darker. In addition to this, you may notice the bumps around the nipples become more prominent. Pregnant women may also find their skin more prone to sunburns. You may also notice an increased rate of hair growth.
- Feeling hotter than normal: The hormonal changes occurring during pregnancy can make you feel warmer than normal because of increased blood supply to the skin. You may also find yourself sweating more than usual. In addition, you may also feel faint because of decreased blood supply to the brain.