Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Brunda
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. BrundaYour feedback matters!
I have lots of pimple on my all over the face and I have having problem on my stomach and I am not felling well and I having problem on ma teeth.
Acoustic neuromas are tumors that develop on the nerves connecting the ear to the brain. Being non-cancerous in nature, they do not spread to other parts of the body. However, they are characterized by symptoms such as gradual or sudden hearing loss, more pronounced with either of the ears, a ringing sensation in the affected ear, weakness, facial numbness and dizziness.
Acoustic neuroma can be of two types: one is sporadic in nature and the other is associated with a condition known as neurofibromatosis type II (NF2). NF2 is basically an inherited disorder identified by benign growth in the nervous system. NF2 being a rare disorder, makes the sporadic type the dominant one. Although the causes behind this type of neuroma are still unknown, long term exposure to radiations, especially around the neck and the head, could be one of the most important triggering factors.
Once the diagnosis is done, treatments for acoustic neuroma depend on the growth and size of the tumor.
Diagnosis with the help of monitoring: Small tumors exhibiting no such symptom or slow signs of growth need to be monitored with the use of hearing tests and regular imaging. In case, the MRI scans are able to trace any sort of development on the part of the tumor or if the tumor poses subsequent difficulties, opting for treatment becomes the need of the hour.
Stereotactic Radiosurgery: Also known as Gamma Knife, radiosurgery is a treatment method wherein controlled radiations are used to treat tumors, thus doing away with the need of making any incision.
Surgical Removal: Surgery performed under general anesthesia is directed towards removing the tumor; that helps to preserve the facial nerve and thus inhibit facial paralysis and hearing loss. The tumor is usually removed either through the ear or through the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Dr. please help me. My last period was on 25dec. I did not had periods till 1 n half month and yesterday. I got periods and found something strange in my periods big fleshy thing was that miscarriage please ans me as soon possible is it safe if I didnt consult a doctor.
The skin is the largest organ of the body and is hence susceptible to a great number of infections. Here are a few skin infections arranged according to the causative organism:
- Leprosy: Mycobacterium leprae is the bacterium which spreads slowly and causes leprosy. It is also called Hansen’s disease.
- Carbuncles: It is a swollen, painful and red boil aggregation which is joined underneath the skin.
- Cellulitis: It is a common skin infliction that spreads underneath the skin to the adjoining soft tissues. It happens due to the bacteria entering the skin through a cut or a wound.
- Boils: An infected oil gland or hair follicle may lead to a boil. The area affected turns red and soon, a lump forms at the same site.
- Impetigo: It is extremely contagious and can occur on any body part. Exposed areas of the skin are more prone to this bacterial infection.
- Ringworm: Ringworm is a misnomer as it is caused by dermatophytes which are fungi. It’s also called tinea.
- Candidiasis: Certain types of yeast cause candidiasis. The causative yeast is present on everybody’s body surface.
- Sporotrichosis: This fungal infection is common among gardeners and farmers as the mould which causes sporotrichosis can be found on soil, hay and plants.
- Nail fungal infections: When fungus spreads to the nails it might lead to fungal nail infections.
- Athlete’s Foot: It’s a very common infection that can develop in non-athletes as well. This fungal infection can happen to men, women, girls and boys of every age group.
- Shingles: Herpes zoster or shingles is caused by reactivation of the chicken pox virus.
- Chickenpox: Red, itchy rash caused by the varicella virus is an infectious disease that affects a great majority of children. Chickenpox usually happens once in a lifetime as the body has antibodies to protect itself from a repeat infection.
- Molluscum Contagiosum: It is a viral infection that leads to multiple or singular raised bumps on the skin. These bumps are called papules and resemble pearls. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!