Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Brayan D MenezesYour feedback matters!
My teeth colour is yellow and sensitive teeth and I feel my teeth comes down and pain and my teeth becomes thin what I have too.
Hi Doctor, My mother is suffering from toothache, and could resist the pain, please suggest good tablets which cures her tooth ache.
I had pain in my lower molar tooth. Went to dentist he did root canal opening and called me for next appointment but I miss placed my prescription paper and now having severe pain too. Took combiflam bt still pain is Der. Can anyone suggest medication for same.
I am suffering from the problem of bad mouth odour please provide me some suggestions to prevent that problem.
I am 63 years male. I am experiencing symptoms of dry mouth. Having less saliva causing mouth dry & smelly mouth. What to do?
Hello sir / maam I have been taking soft drinks a lot now a days and now some white colour substances are above my teeth. Can you help and say how to overcome it and make teeth strong?
I am 38 old woman and I have pain in right side half head nick tongue cheek and shoulder and my tongue is red from right side and I face every time pain.
Hi I am 33 and I have problem in 2 teeth one in the left upper and one in the right lower with big cavity hole both teeth is main teeth. Is is better to remove the teeth or doing root canal is better. Please suggest.
I am frequently afflicted with mouth ulcer. Because of this I cannot eat hot stuff life sambar, chutney, etc. How to get rid of this or what is the cure for this?
Mere teeth me thora sa pilapan hai .use kaise dur kre .regular brush bhi krta hu Colgate visible white se? Yaa aur koi paste ho jisse jhaldi pilapan hat jaaye yaa med. To btaye?
Hello jiii Namastey Sir/mam yeh btao what can I do I want smiliar teeths I do not like birle birle teeth ab yeh btao kaise honge yeh thik?
Hi. I am facing a problem of yellowish teeth cab you please help me out And i've used almost all types of tooth paste bt no improvement.
I am having problem of cavity. And my 3rd molar is coming so it pain a lot and its coming not in exact direction so any solutions of that.
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.