Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BrahmanandYour feedback matters!
How to remove sades from my face with the help of home remedies and I have some marks or we can say sometime of holes/marks of small pox so please tell me how to remove them also THANK YOU.
I am suffering from baldness I am 28 yrs old I m suffering from hair fall since I was 20 yrs old please suggest me any medcine which can give my hair back.
I have a severe headache on right side. This is happening with me since 7th class. I had taken treatment but always treatment protocol is different. Tired of this now. My x ray report of head is normal. please help.
I am 71 plus. I have a peculiar problem. My feet soles give pain - rather burning sensation. I massage my knees, legs, back, shoulders, arms, chest, elbows, feet and soles every morning with sesame oil. My second problem is when I get up at night to urinate I get breathlessness when I come and lie down on bed. I got all heart related tests done - ecg, echo, tmt, nuclear tmt done. Heart is functioning extremely well for my age. It in fact improved from 53% to 72%. Doctors are unable to reason out the cause of my getting breathlessness at night. Don' t get breathless while walking even six km.
I am a 31 year and my height is 150 cm, vegetarian. Over last 3 years during pregnancy and post pregnancy I gained weight and now I am 65 kgs. Which is 15 kgs overweight I guess. I started gym training for last 2 months. After doing hell lot of workout I am not losing even a single kg but just a few inches. I guess diet can be a problem. Can you please suggest.
My friend is washing his hair with hot water and his hair starts falling and if he washes hair with cold water it stops what is the reason. Please help.
Dear Dr. I am 22 yrs old and I am married. I had brown discharge 4 days before (yesterday morning) the period and then it changes into red blood. What is its means? am I pregnant? please help me dr.
Hi I am 23 years old. Please suggest me any solution because my face complexion is glowing bt my hand and arms are not fairy as my face. So I have a big complex. Please help me.
1. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day to keep your skin moist.
2. Regular exercise to maintain skin elasticity.
3. Protect skin from UV rays.
4. Apply moisturizer after a warm face wash to restore the oil keep skin hydrated.
5. Get good sleep.
6. Wash your face daily mostly before going to bed.
Pregnancy is a welcome change in a woman's life. She is full of hope and happiness while awaiting the birth of her bundle of joy. However, it is almost inevitable to bring up the topic of conception and leave out a host of bodily alterations or disadvantages it entails. You might eagerly wait for months in a row to conceive and once you do the signs of health issues show. Most noticeable of all other problems are the ones affecting your skin. Skin problems can be immensely predominant and widespread in a pregnant mother; so much so that her psychological disposition might vary considerably.
Commonly observed symptoms of the skin that may affect you during pregnancy:
- Your eyes may look puffy and withdrawn: While the news of a baby lighting up your life in a few months' time makes you very happy, it also subjects your body to exhaustion. It is natural for expecting mothers to feel tired and wasted. Acute iron deficiency and poor blood circulation could result in fatigue that further surfaces as dark circles and puffy bags under your eyes.
- Your face could develop acne suddenly: Acne is caused mainly because of excess sebum secretions from the oil glands present in your body. Excess oil tends to choke the open pores of your skin preventing it from breathing. Increased levels of progesterone are maintained by the human body for a strong uterine lining that is again required for the healthy development of a child; progesterone kicks off oil secretions.
- Spider like marks could spot your skin: Hormonal imbalances, sudden increase in weight, and heightened pressure in the veins may cause the blood vessels in your face to redden and grow big; the veins then look like the web of a spider. This condition is often referred to as Spider Angiomas.
- Big dark patches can also be seen: During pregnancy, your body has an excess of both oestrogen and progesterone. These hormones incite the impact of melanocytes, thus resulting in big dark patches on your skin. The condition is more prevalently known as Melasma.
I am suffering digenerative disc disease and spinal canal stenosys since last 7 months so what can I do for this. I have done MRI ls spine.
Children with pacemaker can lead healthy and full lives. Heart blocks can be detected even in the foetal stage