Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bn Adhi Narayana
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Bn Adhi NarayanaYour feedback matters!
My german shepherd is 8 months old and is a very happy and energetic dog. From last 2-3 days (21/12/2015) he is foaming too much. We give him roti and meat two times daily and drools. He is eating well but I am worried for his excess salivation. I just want to know whether it is normal or not?
I have a baby Indian rigneck parrot 7 weeks old. Can I give proviboost syrup. If yes then when and how much? Thank you.
It is recommended that every pet should receive a general health evaluation once in 6 months. A preventive health visit should cover following aspects:
• Vaccination status
• Parasite control for intestinal parasites, ear mites, ticks and fleas.
• Dental health – care you give at home; any mouth odours, pain, or other signs of disease you may have observed
• Nutrition – including what your dog eats, how often, what supplements and treats are given, and changes in water consumption, weight, or appetite
• Exercise - how much exercise your dog receives including how often and what kind; and any changes in your dog's ability to exercise
• Ears and Eyes – any discharge, redness, or itching
• Stomach and intestines – any vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation, gas, belching, or abnormal stools
• Breathing – any coughing, shortness of breath, sneezing, or nasal discharge
• Behaviour – any behaviour problems such as barking, changes in temperament, any obsessive behaviour, urinary accidents
• Feet and legs – any limping, weakness, toenail problems
• Coat and skin – any hair loss, pigment changes, lumps, itchy spots, shedding, mats, or anal sac problems
• Urogenital – any discharges, heats, changes in mammary glands, urination difficulties or changes, Neutering - if it has not already been performed
• Blood tests – especially for geriatric dogs, those with medical problems, and those who are receiving medications
I have a rottweiler puppy about 70 days old got problem in his rear legs i.e lameness. As one Dr. Told me that he got ligament problem in his rear legs. He got this problem after about 50 days. Before that he was alright. Now could you please guide me what is best solution for this problem.
My pet is 4 months old German Shepherd. She is having tiny red patches below her stomach where there are no hairs. She has taken all vaccinations. What should I do to cure those patches?
My dog is 5 years old she is not eating from last 3 days whatever she eats she vomit back. What to do? Went to a Dr. he said that she's is suffering from gastrointestinal infection today he provided drip and don't know which medicine but my pet is not eating anything and she is very lethargic right now. I'm worried. Yesterday she had a fever of 104°C but today no fever was there.
Allow your animal to live in its own habitat. Means at the end of day take your pet to the place where it can run for 5-10 mts (dogs, cats), large animals (cattle, buffalo, etc) to a place where it can rome free for at least 15-20 mts you will find productivity of the animal will increase appreciably